MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
.* Why would DS spend the night if friend was heading out to work and DS had to work at 8 AM?

I've wondered about this, too. Is her friend's house between her apartment and her work? That's the only thing I can think of that would make much sense.

I recall discussion in one of the first threads about this and mention that she did not work that night but was scheduled to work the following night. I don't have a link though.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

That is my understanding as well. I'm looking at a post by the friend confirming this, but it's on her personal FB, rather than the FDS page, so I will not link. The friend did not have to work the night Danielle went missing, but the following night (evening of 12/3 - early hours of 12/4), she did.

Very true. We don't know what LE is doing with their time. Might be they are just towing cars, removing mattresses, parking mobile forensics labs on Robina-Oxford over and over and not actually doing anything. I dunno. Could be why they haven't cracked the case yet.

Well, one thing is clear. LE is hot onto the Robina-Oxford location. It seems LE has searched and removed items twice. LE must have enough probable cause to get search warrants.

Must have missed some reports. Didn't know forensics parked on street over and over. How many times? Didn't catch multiple cars and mattresses removed either. I don't live in Michigan so I don't see reports on local TV or newspapers. If there are links to those that report LE has confirmed all this and it is relating to DS disappearance it would be great to see them. I have not read all threads 1 thru 5 here completely so I am sure I have missed some things that are established and confirmed facts.

I've wondered about this, too. Is her friend's house between her apartment and her work? That's the only thing I can think of that would make much sense.
Just last week my friend spent the night when we both had to work at 8am. She had had a rough night the night before, and just wanted to be with a good friend. I got us some good takeout and we relaxed. In the morning she dropped me off at work on her way to work.

Again, friend has stated that DS stayed with her every weekend since her son died. So, I don't think there needs to be a reason for this night in particular.

Again, friend has stated that DS stayed with her every weekend since her son died. So, I don't think there needs to be a reason for this night in particular.
I agree. I don't see anything odd or noteworthy about the overnight plan.

Must have missed some reports. Didn't know forensics parked on street over and over. How many times? Didn't catch multiple cars and mattresses removed either. I don't live in Michigan so I don't see reports on local TV or newspapers. If there are links to those that report LE has confirmed all this and it is relating to DS disappearance it would be great to see them. I have not read all threads 1 thru 5 here completely so I am sure I have missed some things that are established and confirmed facts.

Most of the reports mention that the house was searched multiple times. One of the neighbors described -- to several reporters all at once, so it was on multiple newscasts -- that the first time was more like a "raid" and the subsequent searchers were like they were just looking for things. These newcasts can be found on YouTube -- google Danielle Stislicki and scroll past the oddball psychic videos. They are fairly recent.

I agree. I don't see anything odd or noteworthy about the overnight plan.

I think what some people thought was odd was that a) Danielle was seemingly in such a rush to get over there -- why a rush to get there at a certain time (would be easily explained if friend worked the night shift starting at 7 or 8 PM) and b) why the friend took such a long time to call LE and didn't think it was super-freaky when her friend didn't show up for the first 7-8 hours (if she was leaving for work at 6:30, it would make sense that if DS was held up, it would screw up their dinner plans and she might just bag it. Then, the friend would have been distracted by work and not sitting there, staring at her clock for hours, wondering when DS was going to show).

As a lawyer, could you explain what sort of information LE would have needed to provide to obtain a search warrant for his home/car?

I am confused by the dismissal of him as a POI by some. They haven't just picked a random guy and searched his home without reason. But I'd be interested to hear exactly how much LE would have had to have known to obtain a warrant. TIA :)

To Kill a Mockingbird? [emoji849]

I'm dismissive because there is no confirmation he was living in the house at the time. In fact, some neighbors have suggested the couple had moved out and renters were living there.

Most of the reports mention that the house was searched multiple times. One of the neighbors described -- to several reporters all at once, so it was on multiple newscasts -- that the first time was more like a "raid" and the subsequent searchers were like they were just looking for things. These newcasts can be found on YouTube -- google Danielle Stislicki and scroll past the oddball psychic videos. They are fairly recent.
Thank you. This makes sense.

ETA - oops! I quoted the wrong post! Ha. I'm sure you know I'm responding to the one about overnight plans. :)

I think what some people thought was odd was that a) Danielle was seemingly in such a rush to get over there -- why a rush to get there at a certain time (would be easily explained if friend worked the night shift starting at 7 or 8 PM) and b) why the friend took such a long time to call LE and didn't think it was super-freaky when her friend didn't show up for the first 7-8 hours (if she was leaving for work at 6:30, it would make sense that if DS was held up, it would screw up their dinner plans and she might just bag it. Then, the friend would have been distracted by work and not sitting there, staring at her clock for hours, wondering when DS was going to show).

I agree Skigirl. This has been bothering me as well. If friend didn't have to work until 6pm on Saturday (appears she worked 12 hour shifts at a hospital), why the rush to leave work early and get to her friends house? DS doesn't show up at all that night nor does she text or call, friend falls asleep and wakes up at 4pm and gets worried. Maybe I am overthinking it, but it appears odd to me as friend describes their relationship as "unbiological sisters."

If the complex is offering a 50k reward. Then I doubt they would threatened to charge January rent if Danielle stuff isn't out by then. Plus most pay first and last month rent in advance.

So maybe the storage container is for something or some else. Idk

I'm dismissive because there is no confirmation he was living in the house at the time. In fact, some neighbors have suggested the couple had moved out and renters were living there.

So why didn't his lawyer simply say that?

I agree Skigirl. This has been bothering me as well. If friend didn't have to work until 6pm on Saturday (appears she worked 12 hour shifts at a hospital), why the rush to leave work early and get to her friends house? DS doesn't show up at all that night nor does she text or call, friend falls asleep and wakes up at 4pm and gets worried. Maybe I am overthinking it, but it appears odd to me as friend describes their relationship as "unbiological sisters."

Danielle had to be to work at 8am. So maybe she wanted a jump start before it got dark at 5:30 pm. Idk.

I don't think DS was going to her friends house to prepare to testify. From what I can tell the friend was still supporting the father ( end of Sept 2016 ) of her baby he is accused of killing.

I really really hate to ask this, because I'm sure it has been covered, but is it a fact that this is the same friend she was going to visit? I'm pretty sure I remember reading that it was a friend unrelated to that situation that she was going to visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500