MI MI - Danielle Stislicki, 28, Southfield, 2 Dec 2016 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question. In the news video the Jeep they show in the video of the parking lot at Met Life, is that Danielle jeep? If so I noticed the Jeep is not as muddy as when the police found it.

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

I have a question. In the news video the Jeep they show in the video of the parking lot is that Danielle jeep? If so I noticed the Jeep is not as muddy as when the police found it.

The first photo is screenshot of the parking lot of Met Life and the second photo the Jeep found by police that day.
9849ec8374b7b4ca89a39c508ba3d21d.jpg
254911c41604cd82ed8ca45191f9b4b5.jpg

Don't mind me, marking my spot, again :)

We're flying through the threads for you here, Dani :earth:[emoji813]beat:

Forget it the lights are different

Seasoned WS'ers... Can you think of any other cases (similar in being an missing adult person) where they specifically asked the public to not do active searches, ground searches, etc.

I understand the need to keep the integrity of the investigation and wanting to preserve evidence... There are other ways to search. This is a part of this case that I don't comprehend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quoting vanwr from previous thread: I want Danielle to be found more than anything, and I know she will be! That being said, I can't help but wonder what would happen if some of you, with your intelligent & diligent minds, looked at other cases here as well. I know you all would be able to help in ways that others cannot. All we can do is speculate at this point with Danielle. I have no doubt that LE knows a lot of the answers to our questions! I know that she will be found. I have not a single doubt.

You should be able to surmise from my plethora of posts that I have been a member of Websleuths for a while. I've followed many cases, including different types of cases, but the majority have been missing persons who usually end up deceased. More recently, I'm devoting my time and energy to local cases (Metro-Detroit/Michigan) because I feel more connected to a case when I know the area or have visited a particular part of Michigan at some point in my life.

I, too, feel that this case will be solved eventually, but as time passes, I become less and less confident that Danielle is still alive and will return safely to her family and friends. :moo:

Wow - thread 8.... biggest thing I learned in thread 7 was that LE began asking AA questions; leading me to think the DNA didn't pan out, and LE is stumped like we are.... just IMO...

Seasoned WS'ers... Can you think of any other cases (similar in being an missing adult person) where they specifically asked the public to not do active searches, ground searches, etc.

I understand the need to keep the integrity of the investigation and wanting to preserve evidence... There are other ways to search. This is a part of this case that I don't comprehend.

I find this odd . Chelsea bruck case there were many organized searches.

These come immediately to mind:

Jessica Heeringa
Sherri Papini
TJ Allen

Why did they discourage ground searches? NO IDEA.

Hi! I'd like to just apologize quickly to anyone I may have offended with my last comment. I think it was misconstrued a bit. I don't want Danielle's disappearance to slow down in these forums! I want her found safe. She seems so sweet, caring, and just an all around wonderful person. I don't understand why she went missing, and I'm beyond frustrated that she's still not home. I feel that there's nothing I can do to help, which only adds to my frustration. I wish there was one solid lead/person that we could solely focus on. When I said that you all impress me, (so incredibly much, by the way), with the amount of intelligence I have read here, with the time everyone has spent, with the research that's been done, I could go on and on., I meant it. I know everyone is busy, and have their own lives to live. I had just meant that it would be incredible to have more of you in other forums, though I know a lot of you already are! As I said, there are just so many incredible minds on Danielle's thread.

*I'm sorry this turned out so long and that it didn't even contain any useful information, but I pray today is the day Danielle is found!

Hi! I'd like to just apologize quickly to anyone I may have offended with my last comment. I think it was misconstrued a bit. I don't want Danielle's disappearance to slow down in these forums! I want her found safe. She seems so sweet, caring, and just an all around wonderful person. I don't understand why she went missing, and I'm beyond frustrated that she's still not home. I feel that there's nothing I can do to help, which only adds to my frustration. I wish there was one solid lead/person that we could solely focus on. When I said that you all impress me, (so incredibly much, by the way), with the amount of intelligence I have read here, with the time everyone has spent, with the research that's been done, I could go on and on., I meant it. I know everyone is busy, and have their own lives to live. I had just meant that it would be incredible to have more of you in other forums, though I know a lot of you already are! As I said, there are just so many incredible minds on Danielle's thread.

*I'm sorry this turned out so long and that it didn't even contain any useful information, but I pray today is the day Danielle is found!

BBM - which forums do you recommend? I am interested in missing persons cases.

attachment.php

I hope it is okay for me to share this picture here. This was posted on my church's FB. The post stated "This past weekend our RidgeRunners and Love Runs joined SOAP Metro Detroit to visit over 70 hotels in Canton, Inkster, Detroit, Taylor, Southfield, Redford & Romulus to continue the fight against human trafficking. A record number of missing girls were recognized and a known pimp's location and name were also passed on to law enforcement."

Attachments

• 15977007_10155004298193901_5453627830374451348_n.jpg
    15977007_10155004298193901_5453627830374451348_n.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 466
"I have been able to get off early, let me swing home real quick, pack a bag, I'll meet you there."

DS appears very fond of her cat. Assuming her mother provided accurate information on this "final text" I'm prepared to dissect it.

1. The emphasis is on the overnight bag, not grocery shopping, not feeding the cat.

2. But if she new she was spending the night at the friends as she claimed to do nearly every weekend, why didn't she have that bag?

3. Some people suggest she left work to avoid traffic. But if rush hour Friday traffic is a bummer, why would you want to drive all the way home and then over to your friends?

4. Why even bother telling the friend you have to go home and pack if this is a weekly event. Your friend knows that.

Possible Scenario: DS initially had alternative plans that night.

DS: My plans fell through, I want to come over.
FRIEND: I gotta work tomorrow. Let's make it next week, I'm beat
DS: Let me see if I they'll let me leave early. I really need to talk.
FRIEND: What's up?. Are you okay?
DS: I'll tell you when I get there. I'll grab a bag real quick.

And then the text about stopping to get the clothes.

IT SEEMS REASONABLE TO ME THAT SWINGING HOME REAL QUICK TO GRAB A BAG, AND ASKING TO LEAVE EARLY IS MORE INDICATIVE OF A LAST MINUTE PLAN THEN SOMETHING THOUGHT OUT EARLIER IN THE WEEK. AND IF IT WAS A REGULAR OCCURRENCE AS HER FAMILY STATES, THEN WHAT TURNED THIS NIGHT INTO A LAST MINUTE PLAN?

attachment.php

I hope it is okay for me to share this picture here. This was posted on my church's FB. The post stated "This past weekend our RidgeRunners and Love Runs joined SOAP Metro Detroit to visit over 70 hotels in Canton, Inkster, Detroit, Taylor, Southfield, Redford & Romulus to continue the fight against human trafficking. A record number of missing girls were recognized and a known pimp's location and name were also passed on to law enforcement."

Oh Dani :( Where are you?

That's so sad seeing her photo on there and then discussing Human Trafficking. :(

"I have been able to get off early, let me swing home real quick, pack a bag, I'll meet you there."

DS appears very fond of her cat. Assuming her mother provided accurate information on this "final text" I'm prepared to dissect it.

1. The emphasis is on the overnight bag, not grocery shopping, not feeding the cat.

2. But if she new she was spending the night at the friends as she claimed to do nearly every weekend, why didn't she have that bag?

3. Some people suggest she left work to avoid traffic. But if rush hour Friday traffic is a bummer, why would you want to drive all the way home and then over to your friends?

4. Why even bother telling the friend you have to go home and pack if this is a weekly event. Your friend knows that.

Possible Scenario: DS initially had alternative plans that night.

DS: My plans fell through, I want to come over.
FRIEND: I gotta work tomorrow. Let's make it next week, I'm beat
DS: Let me see if I they'll let me leave early. I really need to talk.
FRIEND: What's up?. Are you okay?
DS: I'll tell you when I get there. I'll grab a bag real quick.

And then the text about stopping to get the clothes.

IT SEEMS REASONABLE TO ME THAT SWINGING HOME REAL QUICK TO GRAB A BAG, AND ASKING TO LEAVE EARLY IS MORE INDICATIVE OF A LAST MINUTE PLAN THEN SOMETHING THOUGHT OUT EARLIER IN THE WEEK. AND IF IT WAS A REGULAR OCCURRENCE AS HER FAMILY STATES, THEN WHAT TURNED THIS NIGHT INTO A LAST MINUTE PLAN?

Where did you find that was the actual wording in the text?

Things still bothering me:

1. At one point somebody credible said "DS friend was in from out of town and she was really excited to see her". Or maybe it was "Her friend's here from out of town and she wouldn't miss seeing her". In either event I KNOW I heard or read a credible source talking about an out of town friend. Anyone else recall this?

2. Why did her mom call two friends getting together "an important meeting"

3. Where was DS between 4:30 and 5:00. What time did someone see her leave the office?

Where did you find that was the actual wording in the text?

I'll see if I can find it again. For some reason I think I heard it.... And I remember thinking how strange she didn't say "Ill run home and feed the cat". I still am curious if the cats fed wet food daily, or has access to dry food and can be left alone for a couple of days.

I believe our VI, Holocene, stated that this is a friend that moved out of town for college and has recently come back. Now that doesn't jive with the friend that she usually has dinner with.

Meeting, my belief is that mom just worded it oddly.

1. At one point somebody credible said "DS friend was in from out of town and she was really excited to see her". Or maybe it was "Her friend's here from out of town and she wouldn't miss seeing her". In either event I KNOW I heard or read a credible source talking about an out of town friend. Anyone else recall this?

3. Where was DS between 4:30 and 5:00. What time did someone see her leave the office?

Point 1. Yes... I remember this too, but now we've learnt she doesn't live out of town? So I don't get that.

Point 2 & 3. I don't know.

I brought up something similar in the last thread (or the one before) and I'm pretty sure that the VI apologized for being too quick to say that. It was at the beginning of the search when everyone was still confused as to what had happened that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member