Identified! MI - Detroit, WhtFem UP8272, 18-20, in garbage dump, recent childbirth, Feb'87 - n/a

I'm always double and triple checking myself and asking for reassurance because this UID just resembles everybody. I mean she looks to me like the "all american girl next door" almost something that you would expect to find on TV. I just cant believe that there's not something "spot on" about one of our "missing" people to run with. MOO

Another possibility.https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/8546/0/ I know that height/weight/date and age are off by a long shot but the similarities in the face is something I just have to consider. Also the weight of this girl vs the height, and the fact that she was wearing a maternity top tells me she was either pregnant or nursing. (even though there's nothing in the profile). Take a look and see what you guys think. TIA for the feedback.

According to the Charley Project, she was 8 months pregnant when she went missing in November 1985. Also says she had gold caps on her back teeth. I do see the resemblance in her face.

http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/h/house_linda.html

So supposing the baby was born in Dec of '85, and also supposing that it's her..the baby would have been 13 months old or there-abouts when this UID turned up. I can see where she would lose all the baby weight in that timeframe. Maybe even celebrate that she wasn't pregnant anymore by changing her looks up a bit. With about the average hair growth of an added 6 inches..a haircut, some color? I know that was the first thing I did when I had my baby girl last July. After being pregnant so long I just wanted to feel "pretty" again. My thoughts of course. moo

Yep, my first outing after having a baby were to get my hair cut and styled.

Jenstar, you should submit her. Those facts are awfully close. At 13 months she could definitely still be lactating.

I saw that Carlk9025, saw my post of her..
Carl, what are your thoughts? You have a great eye for detail in pictures. Do you think she could be close?

Perhaps someone far better than I am with searching....might find a photo of Gail Northington. Is a very weird story....very weird....she was last seen in Jan 1987 in MI...had a 5 mo old son at the time...she is considered deceased/no body found. Won't even try to explain the story....will just put links. Be interesting to see a photo of her as cached article is not showing photo. She is not listed on NamUs/Doe Network etc so no vital stats known. Did WS search...did not find. So am posting based on location/date/and infant.

Family haunted by disappearance, 25 years later
http://m.monroenews.com/news/2012/jan/09/family-haunted-by-disappearance-25-years-later/

Investigators baffled...
http://news.google.com/newspapers?n...51PAAAAIBAJ&sjid=6QIEAAAAIBAJ&pg=4775,1976824

2 Vehicles checked..
http://news.google.com/newspapers?n...1FPAAAAIBAJ&sjid=IAMEAAAAIBAJ&pg=3757,3559091

Man gets prison...
http://news.google.com/newspapers?n...0xPAAAAIBAJ&sjid=9QIEAAAAIBAJ&pg=6214,1900238

And strangest of these....there are others...

Child Auctions
OVERVIEW ON GARY MICHAEL NORTHINGTON
By Abra F. Newman and Gary M. Northington, as taken from his book entitled, Satanic Deception: A De Facto Government August 18, 2002.
http://truedemocracy.net/td2_4/07-auctions.html

I'm always double and triple checking myself and asking for reassurance because this UID just resembles everybody. I mean she looks to me like the "all american girl next door" almost something that you would expect to find on TV. I just cant believe that there's not something "spot on" about one of our "missing" people to run with. MOO

Another possibility.https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/8546/0/ I know that height/weight/date and age are off by a long shot but the similarities in the face is something I just have to consider. Also the weight of this girl vs the height, and the fact that she was wearing a maternity top tells me she was either pregnant or nursing. (even though there's nothing in the profile). Take a look and see what you guys think. TIA for the feedback.

Certainly deserves some consideration by LE. Some of the rule-outs I've seen listed for other UIDs on Namus had less in common than this young lady.

Admittedly, I just skimmed it, but that last one is weird!

I was sold on Gail being our UID until the bloody saw was mentioned.

Very Good Find Capoly! I can't find ANY pics of this woman whatsoever. It looks like "they" ~whomever they were~ really tried to bury this story. We might need to get ahold of the family to see what she looked like when she went missing. Just a thought. moo

FYI...Erica Franolich is now listed as a rule-out for this UID on NamUs. So 2 rule-outs....

Admittedly, I just skimmed it, but that last one is weird!

I was sold on Gail being our UID until the bloody saw was mentioned.

Is weird huh? Gail's brother was in LE so would think bloody saw or not...he would have investigated any found unidentified deceased females in MI. Maybe he did but I could find no mention of such. To my mind it is peculiar that Gail is not listed as a missing person.

Very Good Find Capoly! I can't find ANY pics of this woman whatsoever. It looks like "they" ~whomever they were~ really tried to bury this story. We might need to get ahold of the family to see what she looked like when she went missing. Just a thought. moo

Per WS policy we are not to contact family. My eyes are wishing we could lol...are worn out. There must be a photo of her on the Internet and I'm just not putting in the right search words.

I have to admit. I'm impulsive and quite an impatient person when it comes to finding things. I've managed to track down the brother of the Verdun-Northington woman. And wondered what the policy was about contacting the family for pictures of their missing loved one?
. The odd thing is..he IS retired LE. You'd think that he wanted answers? Maybe he's built his life on the fact that she wasn't coming back and was concrete in her fate..whatever it may be..IDK about this.
I'm not entirely too confident about doing that on my own. I sound like a little kid on the phone. Does anyone have any ideas? I mean it'd be great to get that information so if not for the UID to at least "rule it out", ya know?
(EDIT: I am not suggesting that we do this ourselves, wondering WHO does it for us though)
moo

There must be a photo of her on the Internet and I'm just not putting in the right search words.
RSBM

I really have tried everything to find a photo of her. Including scouring any "tagged" photos in a general search on social media..I got nothing. So it's not just you. lol

I have to admit. I'm impulsive and quite an impatient person when it comes to finding things. I've managed to track down the brother of the Verdun-Northington woman. And wondered what the policy was about contacting the family for pictures of their missing loved one?
. The odd thing is..he IS retired LE. You'd think that he wanted answers? Maybe he's built his life on the fact that she wasn't coming back and was concrete in her fate..whatever it may be..IDK about this.
I'm not entirely too confident about doing that on my own. I sound like a little kid on the phone. Does anyone have any ideas? I mean it'd be great to get that information so if not for the UID to at least "rule it out", ya know?
(EDIT: I am not suggesting that we do this ourselves, wondering WHO does it for us though)
moo

Per the article it would seem her brother accepted circumstantial evidence that Gail was strangled/dismembered. But his words.. ""It's fairly evident she's not going to be found," he said. "But we don't know exactly what happened."...threw me off a bit. To my mind...if there is a 'but' involved...the search goes on.

What about contacting LE in Gail's town about this possible match?

Would also be a way to determine if a rule-out did take place as was the case with Erica Franolich. Would you care to undertake contact, killarney rose? I am tiring out....is taking me far too long just to write this post.

That's a good possibility. However, I'd read the articles thoroughly about who was on the case beforehand (take notes)..and be wary to give my name. From some of the articles, it looks like some "higher-ups" were involved in the suspected criminal activity. We don't want to give the impression that we know "too much". If ya know what I mean.. That's just my paranoia talking. We don't want to uncover what everyone's been trying to cover up..just to be considered a "target". Tread lightly, and good luck.

Would also be a way to determine if a rule-out did take place as was the case with Erica Franolich. Would you care to undertake contact, killarney rose? I am tiring out....is taking me far too long just to write this post.

Well, I've never done this before. I'm not sure how comfortable I'd feel doing it. Especially with the circumstances just mentioned.

CarlK, what would you suggest?

I guess my first contact would need to be on a more straightforward case......

Well, I've never done this before. I'm not sure how comfortable I'd feel doing it. Especially with the circumstances just mentioned.

CarlK, what would you suggest?

I guess my first contact would need to be on a more straightforward case......

Understand your feelings. Was quick & easy re Erica Franolich contact due to the reporter. Best way to obtain information is for the person seeking the information to feel confident .... so not the case here.

In present day...WM runs a waste management/transfer facility at 1550 Harper Ave. Am still searching to see if a landfill...municipal or commercial... existed in 1987 at that location. If so..seems odd to go out of ones way to dump a recognizable intact body at a landfill...

http://www.wm.com/index.jsp?cmp=LocalSEO_Google+Maps_US_MI_Detroit_1550+Harper+Ave

I'd have to say probably not. But not so sure. I lived in the suburbs of Detroit until I was 18 years old..early 2001-ish and my city and surrounding cities garbage was taken to a landfill just south of 8 mile rd in Detroit.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back