Identified! MI - Detroit, WhtFem UP8272, 18-20, in garbage dump, recent childbirth, Feb'87 - n/a

Are you able to link a source. I looked on FB and I can't find anything.
Sure, the pinned post is where they publish the status of all the cases and have a spreadsheet attached
P.S. not sure if you can see it as a post, or just a link to DDP but that's the post which says [Case updates a/o 11/23/2020]

DNA Doe Project

Last edited:
I made that reconstruction, I think around eight months ago. Could've sworn I posted it off Reddit, but I guess I didn't. Glad to see it's getting love over here.

Thank you for your respectful interpretation of the decedent in life!

Can you post it directly, as your own work? Sometimes Reddit links are removed.

jmho ymmv lrr

Here's the full file. According to my computer, I made this at the end of March.

You are of great value.

@victoriarobinson642 also did some wonderful recons for a couple of cases here on Websleuths.
230234-d7e23503132e76baf5f2b34b606c5d90.jpg

IL - IL - Jefferson Co., Wht Fem Head 166UFIL, 30-50, wry neck syndrome, Jan'93

227728-f0d4a8d74bc08c1079f282d609438125.jpg

FL - FL - Altamonte Springs, 'Ginger' WhtFem 67UFFL, 15-23, maybe from MI, Aug'73

I wonder if the family knows who the father of the child is and if he is a suspect. If that is the case, they might want to get their ducks in a row before releasing her name and by doing so putting him on notice.
I think it may very well have been the father of the baby, they may have had some sort of argument about the baby, or custody or something. He may have been a bad or violent guy, they got in an argument or something, he got violent and raped and killed her. It just seems so odd that she'd just had a baby, someone had to know about it, and then she disappears? Or maybe she had given up a baby for adoption but the bad guy was still in her life.

You did a wonderful job! Could you do one on Walker County Jane Doe?

WCJD had several good recons done by Carl, so I dont think she is an urgent case for another new recon (but of course i am not keeping anybody from doing more recons on her).
But so many other UIDs are in need of a "human" recon who either have only a weird doctored postmortem or a bad clay composite.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back