Identified! MI - Highland Park, BiracialFem 15-22, UP11787, teddy bear watch, Sz 8 1/2 shoes, May'96 - Mindy Clevidence

The FBI released more info on Mindy. She was from Ohio and staying in a group home.

"Police are seeking information regarding the homicide of Mindy Clevidence. She was found shot in an alleyway in Highland Park, Michigan, on May 20, 1996. Clevidence was from Loudonville, Ohio, and was housed in a youth home located in Ohio shortly before her disappearance. It is believed that she left the youth home to meet up with friends in Detroit, Michigan. The victim was found with a white shirt with a yellow and black print smiley face, white skirt, white socks with low cut black and white gym shoes. A “Teddy Bear” watch with a leather band was found on her left arm. Initially, Clevidence was listed as Unidentified Remains until 2023, when she was identified through Forensic Genetic Genealogy. Investigators are asking anyone with information regarding this case to please come forward."

Also, PID can be caused by noninfectious and nonsexually transmitted sterile conditions such as severe endometriosis. But id assume that would have been visible during autopsy since it leaves heavy scarring in the pelvic area.

Just the profile explicitly mentioned gonorrhea. Id assume there is something to it, maybe the way it affects the tubes and peritoneum is specific and characteristic . Gonorrhea is by no means the issue here, all it takes is one single boyfriend who happens to have it. Dont know why it automatically implies some kind of lifestyle. The concerning thing is that if it really was gonorrhea that Mindy had no access to medical care for some time, at least six months, if not more. PID takes a while to affect the pelvic organs. And i guess it also hurts very badly.

But could be anything causing it, really, we have no further information.
I apologize if I came off aggressive in my previous post. I think a lot of it has to do with my personal experiences. I was unfortunate to have PID twice in my late teens/early 20's that was not the result of STI's. I was in a long-term relationship at the time and the doctor tested for everything both times so it wasn't any sexual disease. I just remember the shame I felt from the diagnosis and felt like I couldn't talk to anyone about it because of what people would automatically assume. I can confirm it is really painful. Just the seat belt resting against your stomach hurt really bad. The doctor said it can even scar your fallopian tubes and it has the potential to cause infertility. Now that I think of it, I remember sleeping in skirts often during those times to reduce the pressure on my abdomen. (Mindy was found wearing a skirt. Could her outfit have just been comfortable sleeping attire? But the shoes?) If Mindy's case is anything like mine I guess I just felt protective over her.

I apologize if I came off aggressive in my previous post. I think a lot of it has to do with my personal experiences. I was unfortunate to have PID twice in my late teens/early 20's that was not the result of STI's. I was in a long-term relationship at the time and the doctor tested for everything both times so it wasn't any sexual disease. I just remember the shame I felt from the diagnosis and felt like I couldn't talk to anyone about it because of what people would automatically assume. I can confirm it is really painful. Just the seat belt resting against your stomach hurt really bad. The doctor said it can even scar your fallopian tubes and it has the potential to cause infertility. Now that I think of it, I remember sleeping in skirts often during those times to reduce the pressure on my abdomen. (Mindy was found wearing a skirt. Could her outfit have just been comfortable sleeping attire? But the shoes?) If Mindy's case is anything like mine I guess I just felt protective over her.

I had sterile (non infection) chronic PID from severe endometriosis (no relationship), so, yes, i feel everybody. No worries.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back