MI MI - Highland Park, Blk/possMixedFem 35-50, UP9443, In burned abandoned house, Oct'11

I still cannot find a NamUs profile...? It seems like they should have/know something by now..?

I guess it's not Hoffa. That's always my first thought when it's anywhere near Detroit. Side effect of growing up there.

The UID is now in NamUs.... quite a different description than what the other articles have said.... https://identifyus.org/cases/9443

they list her as being between -35-50 years old unsure race

Head hair:A black wig with straight coarse hair was found with the victim, it is unknown if this relates to the unknown individual as much debris was found in the area of the scattered remains. Dark brown, relatively fine and slightly wavy human hairs

Regards to the Ancestry-this individual was probably known as Black, but may be of mixed Black/White ancestry.

Pair of black or dark blue sneakers, B.U.M. Equipement brand, size 7 were found with the debris and may or may not be associated to the unknown individual.

Blue jeans found may be associated to this individual. Although badly burned, they appear to be a size 16.

If the blue jeans are in fact related to the UID, (which they may not be) they are listed as size 16 which would be too large for someone of Matrice's ht and 130 lbs.

If DNA and/or dentals are available for both, I'd still like to see Matrice compared since it can't be ruled in for certain the jeans belonged to the UID found.

What happened to the investigators saying the skull was small like a childs?

Did the detectives handling the case say how long the bones were in the house or how long they were there?

Could the jeans be a child's size 16? (Rarely sold now but maybe a bit more common back in the late 80's as the last child's size (after size 14)).

Could the jeans be a child's size 16? (Rarely sold now but maybe a bit more common back in the late 80's as the last child's size (after size 14)).

Oh that's a good question. I can wear a child's 16 (even a 14 maybe), and I'm 41 and 5'7".

I was wondering the same thing...

Did the detectives handling the case say how long the bones were in the house or how long they were there?

NamUs lists that the probable year of death was 2010-2011... I am confused....

When it says that she was probably known as black, but may have had mixed ancestry....what are they basing that on? The skull? And what feature of the skull specifically?

(((( Carl? :) ))))

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back