MI MI - James 'Jimmy' Hoffa, 62, Bloomfield Hills, 30 July 1975

The History Reader - A History Blog from St. Martins Press

Missing for over 48 years - James "Jimmy" Hoffa, age 62. Went missing on 30 July 1975 from Bloomfield Hills, Michigan

There is a new thread here on WS where a body was found in October 1975 In Arizona. I don’t know how to link to that thread but you should check it out. It was dismembered and finger print removed as well as having been frozen. White male between 40 and 60. I have heard that Jimmy could have been transported to Florida. Maybe he went to Arizona instead.

It was Robles Junction Arizona.

There is a new thread here on WS where a body was found in October 1975 In Arizona. I don’t know how to link to that thread but you should check it out. It was dismembered and finger print removed as well as having been frozen. White male between 40 and 60. I have heard that Jimmy could have been transported to Florida. Maybe he went to Arizona instead.

From that thread:

Initially, it was speculated that the remains could belong to Teamsters leader James 'Jimmy' Hoffa, who disappeared from Detroit on July 30, 1975, as there was a "Food Land" near where Hoffa was last seen, although a fingerprint comparison later ruled him out as a match.

BBM

From that thread:

Initially, it was speculated that the remains could belong to Teamsters leader James 'Jimmy' Hoffa, who disappeared from Detroit on July 30, 1975, as there was a "Food Land" near where Hoffa was last seen, although a fingerprint comparison later ruled him out as a match.

BBM
I'm also sure that Hoffa had dental records AND I assume his kids have submitted their DNA.

Seems unlikely to me. All based on a baseball card and Moxy the dog?

Why do it before the Brewers baseball season was over?

And if Harold Walthers wrote what’s on the card (I assume that is what case breakers is suggesting), and if the name ‘Joe Ioppa’ is supposed to refer to Joey Aiuppa, why would Walthers (who supposedly knew Aiuppa) have not known how to spell Joey’s name?

The FBI thought case breakers was wrong on the Zodiac. I expect the same outcome on this claim

Opinions?

who killed Jimmy Hoffa

Jimmy Hoffa (l) and the house where Frank Sheeran said he killed him.

“Case Breakers” group says Hoffa may be buried “next to the current Milwaukee Brewers stadium, American Family Field” under the old, now demolished, Milwaukee County Stadium’s “third-base line.” American Family Field is the current home of the Milwaukee Brewers baseball team.

ac6c28ad0b3d28bc9a2a316de4b177fc

Jimmy Hoffa’s body may have been found by dog called Moxy, cold case investigators claim

The body of Teamsters boss Jimmy Hoffa may have been found buried next to a Milwaukee baseball stadium by a search dog called Moxy, cold case investigators claim.

The non-profit Case Breakers group says its years-long investigation led them to the former site of Milwaukee County Stadium in Wisconsin.

Seems unlikely to me. All based on a baseball card and Moxy the dog?

Why do it before the Brewers baseball season was over?

And if Harold Walthers wrote what’s on the card (I assume that is what case breakers is suggesting), and if the name ‘Joe Ioppa’ is supposed to refer to Joey Aiuppa, why would Walthers (who supposedly knew Aiuppa) have not known how to spell Joey’s name?

The FBI thought case breakers was wrong on the Zodiac. I expect the same outcome on this claim

Opinions?
Here is the game they're referring to. Third base looks "perfect" according them. 10 days after Hoffa was supposedly buried there.

Why did they move a body 20 years later and why did she wait almost 30 years to tell anyone about this?

(And why has it been almost 50 years?...I was doing the math...Where has all the time gone from that muggy day and "chicken blood" in the car?) sigh....

I thought I had found Hoffa already !
I think he WAS where they said he was but they got there to late ,i believe him to be right here at this link . IMO. I have had a friend submit this .NJ - NJ - Tinton Falls, UnkSex/UnkRace/Adult. UP12124. Skull in landfill, distinctive scar. August 1976.

They sent back an email saying they were fowarding information to Namus and to the investigators.
Does anyone know if they do that for every missing person cases where a possible match is submitted ?

Additionaly to the very few things listed on namus that make this look very promising for being Hoffa, is a podcast from 2021 I believe which explains the scar on Hoffas head and how he got it . 12 minutes in the pod cast they mention an incident .
Edited to add , someone called back ,that call was missed ..an email was sent and Hoffa sits on the shelf still. 45 years later... I mean I think its how it plays out.

Last edited:
I dont think there is one location of his body. There are probably many , but if Hoffa's death was a Mob hit ,proof of death seems like the very least of things requried for payment . Maybe it's just me ,who else thinks this? I know I am not alone.
I dont know how they proved you for sure dead in 1976 ,much less how the mob declared you dead when they wanted you to disapear . Its weird. I am sure they were not just believing people?

I dont think there is one location of his body. There are probably many , but if Hoffa's death was a Mob hit ,proof of death seems like the very least of things requried for payment . Maybe it's just me ,who else thinks this? I know I am not alone.
I dont know how they proved you for sure dead in 1976 ,much less how the mob declared you dead when they wanted you to disapear . Its weird. I am sure they were not just believing people?
They would have someone they trusted to witness the murder or at least disposal of the body.

JMO, that’s why the quick murder not far from the abduction site followed by cremation at the local funeral home is the most likely story. No one needed to risk driving him hundreds of miles to bury him in a very public location.

How can you tell it was modified? Just curious. TIA
Log into NamUs and click on “dashboard” in the menu icon (upper right). Then select “missing”.

You can view all new and modified entries. The date modified shows at the bottom.

1700151139189.jpeg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back