Found Deceased MI - Jeff Hurley, 34, & Alexandria Foust, 19, Missaukee County, 7 Nov 2017

New article from The Cadillac News: http://www.cadillacnews.com/news/po...cle_e111e4a9-9789-5f3a-aa6e-3bbbe8bb3738.html

Alex's stepmother shared the article to The Vanished Podcast Discussion Group in hopes of getting the word out farther.

She also brought up something I haven't seen mentioned anywhere before, but since it's a comment on social media, I'm unsure of whether I can relay the information here? Any tips? Would I need to see if she would be willing to join WS and get verified beforehand? She is actively engaging in the comments.
theides,
Thanks for asking- it would be against TOS to relay that information. When it comes to Social Media we're limited to the victim and named POIs/suspects only. But you are correct that the person could become a VI and post it here themself.

New article from The Cadillac News: http://www.cadillacnews.com/news/po...cle_e111e4a9-9789-5f3a-aa6e-3bbbe8bb3738.html

Alex's stepmother shared the article to The Vanished Podcast Discussion Group in hopes of getting the word out farther.

She also brought up something I haven't seen mentioned anywhere before, but since it's a comment on social media, I'm unsure of whether I can relay the information here? Any tips? Would I need to see if she would be willing to join WS and get verified beforehand? She is actively engaging in the comments.
Did she bring it up on the help find FB page? If so you can reference the date and time of her post.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

theides,
Thanks for asking- it would be against TOS to relay that information. When it comes to Social Media we're limited to the victim and named POIs/suspects only. But you are correct that the person could become a VI and post it here themself.

Thank you! I thought so.

Did she bring it up on the help find FB page? If so you can reference the date and time of her post.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I will check and see if she also relayed this information there!

Jeff and Alex's families are desperate for any answers possible. They have asked that people keep talking, keep asking questions. Currently in the #BringJeffAndAlexHome group on Facebook - they are asking for theories and discussion. You can ask questions, and they will answer. If any fellow WSers are on FB, they would love to have you.

I got a lot of my own questions answered, and I asked a number of questions that have been posed here.

The answers make it even more confusing. Nothing makes sense. :scared:

Too much bickering and 'none of your business' on this case to even get a handle on the possibilities. Sad. One would think that a person being found would trump worrying about reputation, but sadly we see this in cases sometimes.
The friends and family are upset because they think everyone is judging the missing, but the reality is, what people's lifestyles are like and what things are going on in their lives at the time of their disappearance IS often relevant. Those things dictate who/what/where/when/why facts, and can give a clearer look at what may have led them to their disappearance.

I wish the family the best of luck in finding these two.

Printed info will be provided after verbal update

Thanking press for help getting info out

Background:
Nov 7, 2017 missing person investigation for Jeff and Alexandria (recapping the case)

Listing all the people/orgs and groups who searched

Searches concluded thru Nov 10th and family was told the search switched to recovery after that date.

Between Nov 10 and today, multiple searches were conducted.
Weather impacted searches
Troopers continued to follow up on leads and crime lab processed multiple items.

A new search today (Mar 26 2018) Michigan state Troopers searched in an area they could not previously reach due to the weather.

They found two bodies, one male and one female, matching Jeff and Alexandria's description :(
Positive ID is still pending. Family has been contacted and will be kept informed when positive ID is made.

LE declined to answer questions after presser-- everything they can say right now is in the written statement. :thinking:

Replay of presser here: https://www.facebook.com/9and10news/videos/vb.69460277577/10156389848857578/?type=3&theater

Well, I am sorry they were not found alive. I wonder what the heck happened to them?

Glad that they finally found them...there seemed to be a lot swirling around them and what might have happened. I hope that they aren’t too degraded to determine COD - I wonder if one ended up in the water and the other tried to help them out. Prayers to their family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa