MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #4

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by imamaze, May 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gregjrichards

gregjrichards Well-Known Member

It is strange my only thought which is probably wrong was that it might be part of a uniform and he didn't have time to change from work. He only had a small window of opportunity and took it. He probably never gave much thought to the clothing he was wearing at the time. I would be suspicious of someone wearing all black clothing as well to be honest. If you were going to kidnap someone I would think you would wear normal clothing to blend in.

There are so many questions in this case and so few answers.

2. Eileen730

Eileen730 Former Member

Nope I do not believe a word! Not buying it at all And I don't think you are either!lol

3. Treelights

Treelights New Member

cluciano63 mentioned that many people wear those colors for sports teams, but I see what you are saying that you believe the whole story is bunk! It is a strange rendition of an eyewitness account....Is it like the song, Tell Me Lies, Tell me Sweet Little Lies.....
    Do you think this eyewitness is plain ole mistaken or knows more than they are saying? It just doesn't add up, does it?

4. Eileen730

Eileen730 Former Member

I think there is some reason that eyewitness was there in that parking lot at 11 pm at night. Saw all this stuff happening and never even goes over there or notifies LE.

It does not add up at all.

This is where my focal point is!

5. Woe.be.gone

Woe.be.gone Well-Known Member

The person in the video above is someone who says he was in the gas station Friday night between 10:15 and 10:30. He tells the reporter that LE interviewed him as if he was a poi and he took a lie detector test. The reporter states the guy's name, JA.

6. imamaze

imamaze Former Member

Working on a new thread will be closing this one shortly...

7. Treelights

Treelights New Member

I wonder if this eyewitness was supposed to meet someone there, whether it be someone else or the perp, and then things go awry, and to keep the heat off the perp, or themselves, a wild good chase ensues with the chosen story, because this eyewitness doesn't go there to help Jessica or call the cops even at that particular time period.

8. imamaze

imamaze Former Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.