MI MI - Jessica Heeringa, 25, Norton Shores, 26 April 2013 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only way they have not ID'd this van is if they haven't used the software and vast databases available to them, or if it was bought, registered, and inspected on the moon. It's not rocket science in this day and age with the level of information that is out there and the number of queries and algorithms they can run to hone in on some likely targets. This is especially true if the van is regional or in-state. 3+ months and no ID is absurd. It's not a ghost fer chrissakes. There must be an electronic trail for this vehicle.

Bolded by me

Below is a link to the colors that were available for the proverbial "2005" Chrysler Town and Country Minivan. IMO, especially at night, other available metallic/pearl Chrysler colors could be mistaken for silver, i.e. Linen Gold, Stone White, Butane Blue. If LE is searching databases specifically for the color silver, they may have missed the actual vehicle. (Note: Gray was not an available color.)

Take a look see: http://www.automotive.com/chrysler/town-country/2005/photos/colors/t3-12-5/

What if the perp had rented the van? Do you think that would show up on any data base? I sure hope LE has looked into it.

The rental angle is a supposition I brought up several weeks back. Hopefully LE already contacted rental car agencies to find-out if any had mid 2000 vintage Chrysler Town and Country Minivans in their inventory.

you or your

If the above word or words is in your posts please check it out: we do not allow personalization of posts here at websleuths. It is fine to address another member's thoughts and ideas but personal attacks are not allowed. Please carry on considering the above​

I need some help understanding this.
From this post.....

"Originally Posted by goldenbear
I believe thecrime is local(as Chief Shaw doesimo),I believe someone knows
where she is(as Chief Shaw does), If this person attends the church prayer session. He could tell someone there what he knows."

I responded with.....
"If that is true,whoever abducted her, or knows who abducted her could have at any time told what they know. They don't have to wait for a Prayer Service.
IMOO.
And if Chief Shaw knows where Jessica is, why hasn't he retrieved her? Or do you mean that you think Chief Shaw knows who took her?
IMOO."

There was no personalized attack and I was trying to clarify what the poster meant when I used the word "you" twice.

Are you saying that instead of how I worded my post I should just say

"Please Explain" to the poster and hope that they understand the part of the question that I did not understand what they meant?

:seeya::seeya:
Stopped at the Exxon gas station to do some sleuthing on our way to the beach this weekend. I was curious to see where the light switches are. There are no switches anywhere near the back door, or anywhere else on the sales floor that we could see. They are most likely all controlled in the office.

And I must make a correction - the wooden stick by the back door that I reported earlier is actually a snow shovel with a wooden handle! Ooops. There was less junk by the door this time, it was easier to see.

Oddly enough, it was the middle of the afternoon and there were a few bags of trash sitting in front of the back door.

The wanted posters of the suspect were still posted, along with a poster about a church service for Jessica.

Driving home that night, I was sort of overwhelmed with just how many swampy/wooded areas there are around Muskegon. I still think there should have been searches, but I can kind of understand the police in not knowing where to start.

Also, all the drownings in Lake Michigan are mostly likely just that - horrible and sad, but this time of the year there are lots of them. The water was pretty rough last week.
A snow shovel is mentioned. When does it snow in the Norton Shores area? This could present a real problem in finding Jessica.:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

A snow shovel is mentioned. When does it snow in the Norton Shores area? This could present a real problem in finding Jessica.

Michigan winters can be very cold, very long, and very :snowflake: especially along Lake Michigan that produces "lake effect" snow. In some parts of the Great Lakes State, "winter" can start as early as October and last well into April or even early May.

Fox 17 online 7/23/13
Amy Duck has gone missing from Norton Shores. She was last seen Monday. Could this be related to Jessica Heeringa?

Fox 17 online 7/23/13
Amy Duck has gone missing from Norton Shores. She was last seen Monday. Could this be related to Jessica Heeringa?

This is actually in the city of Muskegon, but within about a mile of Norton Shores. This is even closer to my house than the Exxon station. And very close to the store my sister manages. My beautiful sister who I worry about constantly since Jessica disappeared. Days of prayer are a nice gesture, but I'd rather see some serious investigation! I got stopped by NSPD for rolling through a stop sign last night (I may or may not have come to a dead stop, honestly I am not sure), and it was pretty hard to sit there and accept my ticket gracefully when women are disappearing and people are shooting each other in the streets around here. Get out there and do something that matters! Grr!!

Amy depoy is the married name of Amy Duck who has not been seen since Monday in the Norton Shores area.

Amy is 5.8 in height, 39 years old, and has blond hair and a little son.

If Amy hasn't been seen since Monday, why has it taken this long for her to be reported missing? If she's been abducted similarly to Jessica and/or by the same individual, the perp has already had at least a 48-hour jump start. :moo:

Friends,
Amy Duck-DePoy is missing. Please share this flyer.

****UPDATE: Amy was last seen driving an older model Navy Chevy Uplander. Michigan License Plate# CCM9751. The van has missing front hub caps and a dent in the rear door.******

There is no connection to Jessica. We aren't sure of the circumstances when she left her home. Just that she hasn't been home since Monday! Please keep your eyes open!

:waitasec: How could an administrator on Find Jessica Heeringa Facebook know that Amy Duck-DePoy's disappearance is not related to Jessica's?

https://www.facebook.com/FindJessicaHeeringa

This other case (Amy) seems entirely different to me.

Hi everyone- I went back to work and have not been able to follow web sleuths as much as I did when the case was first opened. However being local I am still following it. I hope everyone is doing well.

This is the latest flyer floating around town..... I do not believe it is connected however we do not have missing people very often in this town. Any thoughts?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 24
Oops I didn't see this discussion has already come up, just ignore me and my trying to catch back up.

I still think they should grant immunity to anyone who comes forward with info relating to Jessica. Someone going and asking about immunity anonymously didn't just come out of the clear blue IMOO. Unless if it's the perp him self or someone who helped the perp then grant the immunity. What if it's the perps girlfriend who is to scared to tell, or a friend who is in fear or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆