Found Deceased MI - Kasey Debat, 36, left her home and has not been seen since 5 Sept 2022, from Livonia, Michigan

JerBear2009

Reaction score
LIVONIA, Mich. (FOX 2) - There are concerns about a married mother of two out of Livonia, who has been reported missing.

The last time 36-year-old Kasey DeBat was seen, she was leaving her home just before 7 p.m. Monday and has been gone without being heard from, since. She was driving a white 2019 Ford Flex.

Her husband alerted family members she was missing Tuesday morning and said when he tried to reach her, her phone was off.

"She left the house somewhere between 6:30 and 8:00 last night," said her sister Tiffany Sanchez. "That she had been walking up and down the stairs a bunch of times and then left the house. I think they had just had a small argument, nothing major, a normal little marital tiff."

Her sister says she's terrified because Kasey has never left her two young girls without telling anyone, especially her family where she was going.

Sanchez says her sister suffers from anxiety, but has never taken off like this before.

Family members have reported DeBat missing to police and they say are hoping she returns home safe.

Anyone with information is asked to call Livonia police at (734) 466-2470.

Family concerned for missing Livonia mom Kasey DeBat

This doesn't sound good. If Kasey wanted to blow off steam, I think she would have returned by now. Did anyone see her drive off except the husband? Which direction did she go?
All very good questions She left Monday evening but her husband didn’t alert family members until the morning. Sitting on my hands with this one.

I hope her family can get some missing posters up and a social media missing page. Kasey lives close to my area. Maybe she just needed a break. The little “tiff” mentioned is concerning.
I live in the city she went missing from. I received a text alert from LPD at 6:30pm with just basic information. Below is the Missing poster that's been created.
Kasey Lebat Missing Poster.jpg

Her sister posted another update this afternoon on TikTok around 2:00 her time.

Self reporting this to see if we can link to her sister's TikTok.

Found on FB. Her husband has posted a message and his cousin shared it on her page.

This is from my cousin Kasey DeBat’s husband!

I want to thank everyone for the out reach and love and support. We’ve exhausted many options at this point. The cops have been able to (via cameras from businesses) track that her car was headed North on Haggerty at about 6:55pm. They are continuing to contact businesses and ask for footage. This is a slow and grueling process. Other notes:
1. Cops reassured us (despite what I thought) that human trafficking is LOW out here. One detective said in the 3 years he’s never worked on one case. The only cases the other detective saw always involved prostitution.

2. No money activity of any kind. Rocket Money app has all our bank accounts linked and there’s been no movement what so ever. She also did t have a lot/much cash. I was also able to get into her credit Karma to see if there were any credit cards out there that she may have had and she doesn’t have any.

3. Phone is completely off and told its not traceable. No family share location thing or anything. I even paid a company called “viespy .com” to locate the phone and I got a bogus return of coordinates in Boon, MI. Cops and parents of some friends that live up there and she’s not there.

4. Her car, though being a 2019, isnt traceable. Apparently it’s model/ trim package dependent. Skip tracing also Isn’t available since that is usually reserved for sub prime lenders

5. There’s a tip she may have been in Coloma that I’m going to try and track down. They said they saw a white flex in a McDonald’s drive-through with the lady that was having a hard time ordering. While she normally doesn’t go to McDonald’s, anything is possible at this point as this whole thing is out of normal. Does anyone know anyone in Coloma out there that could help?

6. I’m not able to get into her email or iCloud acxount at this point.

Keep praying please. Please stay on the look out. Please do any/everything you can to help

I hope her family can get some missing posters up and a social media missing page. Kasey lives close to my area. Maybe she just needed a break. The little “tiff” mentioned is concerning.
School started yesterday for Livonia and she has 2 young daughters...it seems like it would take something pretty extreme for a mom to be gone on her daughters' first day of school and not just blowing off steam. I hope she is ok. I live in the neighborhood but do not know her personally.

Terrible outcome. Im still perplexed over why the husband waited until morning.
There were times my husband and I would argue, he’d leave mad to go out with his friends or just go ride his motorcycle. I’d go to bed mad with no desire to wait up til midnight when he’d come home. Maybe the husband had to go to work the next day, so maybe he waited up a while and then decided to go to bed. Just trying to give him the benefit of the doubt, cause I’ve certainly done it! Hopefully I don’t have to eat my words later! MOO!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back