MI - Kayla Sedoskey, 23, found deceased in abandoned Boysville Juvenile Detention Center in Frenchtown Township, Mar 2023

Lmustang89

Reaction score

"The body of 23-year-old Kayla Sedoskey was found in the abandoned Boysville Juvenile Detention Center in Frenchtown Township.
A relative says that there was duct tape on her mouth and her body was covered with a tarp.
Michigan state police say they are still trying to determine the cause of death but one family member says it had to murder........"

"

facility​

The Michigan State Police are currently investigating the death of a woman in Frenchtown Township. Anyone with information is asked to call MSP.

poster_70d05c2196f648409f757473d3c59968.jpg

Kayla Sedoskey

Posted at 12:50 PM, Mar 03, 2023

and last updated 8:43 PM, Mar 03, 2023
FRENCHTOWN TOWNSHIP, Mich. (WXYZ) — The Michigan State Police are currently investigating the death of a woman in Frenchtown Township.
Police say they were called to the abandoned Boysville Juvenile Detention Center today on a report of a possible person deceased inside.

Upon arrival, police say they found a woman on the floor inside the building. First responders reportedly declared her dead at the scene.
The woman has been identified as Monroe City resident Kayla Sedoskey.
"I just hope they find whoever did this. I really do," said Barbie Watson, who told 7 Action News that she is the biological mother of 23-year-old Kayla.
Barbie said some young people exploring the decaying building found Kayla's body under a tarp.............."

I think the facility is this one:

Trees seem to block any view from Comboni Road?

The article linked above quotes the biological mother -- wonder if the deceased spent any time at this facility while it was in operation?

The facility was apparently vacant in February of 2018:

The article indicates the facility was built as a seminary high school, and was deeded to another Catholic high school.

RIP, Ms. Sedoskey, peace & comfort to your loved ones.

Last edited:
'You had no right taking a life': Friend of murdered woman found in tarp wants justice

Michigan State Police confirmed Tuesday that Kayla Sedoskey was murdered but how she was killed, is something they’re not releasing yet.

Money was typically tight for the 22-year-old mother raising a son, and stability a struggle.

Michigan State Police say they are eyeing persons of interest and have executed search warrants to gather evidence, to hopefully answer the longing questions from friends and family.

April 8, 2023

FRENCHTOWN CHARTER TOWNSHIP, Mich. – Three people have been arrested in connection to the murder of a woman whose body was found in Monroe County last month. Michigan State Police say they have taken three individuals into custody in connection to the murder of Kayla Sedoskey whose body was found on March 2 at the abandoned Boysville Juvenile Detention Center.

April 8, 2023

FRENCHTOWN CHARTER TOWNSHIP, Mich. – Three people have been arrested in connection to the murder of a woman whose body was found in Monroe County last month. Michigan State Police say they have taken three individuals into custody in connection to the murder of Kayla Sedoskey whose body was found on March 2 at the abandoned Boysville Juvenile Detention Center.

two women and a man
unreal

I think the male name given in the article above is incorrect. I believe it’s Brin and not Brian. I suspect there are other arrests to be made. JMO
Yes, it is Brin, people are commenting on his Facebook page.
Coincidentally, a Brian Smith in Kentucky was arrested on April 13 for the murder of Shelby McIntyre

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu
Back