GUILTY MI - Kevin Bacon, 25, met someone online, Swartz Creek, 24 Dec 2019 *Arrest* #2

The first 9-1-1 call came in from a New York man on October 10, 2019 around 2:30 a.m.

"I want you to know like I've never ever had anything like this happen. I don't know if he drugged me. All is know is I ended up locked up in the (expletive) basement Okay? Chained in the basement," the man said.

He explained to the dispatcher he had no idea where he was or what had happened over the last several hours. The 40-year-old said he traveled to Michigan by bus, explaining he had business here. But, when he ran into Mark David Latunski at the Flint bus station, his plans changed.

He told dispatch, "I met this guy. I'm Bi. He's cute. He hit on me. I don't know we went out to the car and talked. We went to the store, had a soda. I woke up in the basement."

The man has just escaped Latunski's home by using a butcher knife, cutting a leather strap off of his ankles. He said the strap was connected to a chain.

The man said he kept the knife with him as he ran from the Bennington Township; because, he feared Latunski was after him.

"I don't trust that he's not walking up because I got lost and I don't know if I'm headed towards his house or not. That's why I'm dialing 911," the New York man said.

Over the course of the 10-minute call, the man was panicked as he waited for police to find him. He repeatedly told the dispatcher he didn't want to file charges, he just wanted to go home.

You can hear the relief in his voice when police pulled up. He yelled to the MSP Trooper, "I'm just really happy to see you."

Chilling 911 calls detail alleged sexual activity in Mark David Latunski's basement

So it seems Latunski was trolling for victims, and not just online? Why would he have been at the Flint bus station, he has a car.

This man was terrified, yet he went back and stayed for a few more days. I think this clearly speaks to the way Latunski manipulated his victims. Lord only knows what he did to make this man want to stay with him.

The first 9-1-1 call came in from a New York man on October 10, 2019 around 2:30 a.m.

"I want you to know like I've never ever had anything like this happen. I don't know if he drugged me. All is know is I ended up locked up in the (expletive) basement Okay? Chained in the basement," the man said.

He explained to the dispatcher he had no idea where he was or what had happened over the last several hours. The 40-year-old said he traveled to Michigan by bus, explaining he had business here. But, when he ran into Mark David Latunski at the Flint bus station, his plans changed.

He told dispatch, "I met this guy. I'm Bi. He's cute. He hit on me. I don't know we went out to the car and talked. We went to the store, had a soda. I woke up in the basement."

The man has just escaped Latunski's home by using a butcher knife, cutting a leather strap off of his ankles. He said the strap was connected to a chain.

The man said he kept the knife with him as he ran from the Bennington Township; because, he feared Latunski was after him.

"I don't trust that he's not walking up because I got lost and I don't know if I'm headed towards his house or not. That's why I'm dialing 911," the New York man said.

Over the course of the 10-minute call, the man was panicked as he waited for police to find him. He repeatedly told the dispatcher he didn't want to file charges, he just wanted to go home.

You can hear the relief in his voice when police pulled up. He yelled to the MSP Trooper, "I'm just really happy to see you."

Chilling 911 calls detail alleged sexual activity in Mark David Latunski's basement

So it seems Latunski was trolling for victims, and not just online? Why would he have been at the Flint bus station, he has a car.

This man was terrified, yet he went back and stayed for a few more days. I think this clearly speaks to the way Latunski manipulated his victims. Lord only knows what he did to make this man want to stay with him.

Very true and he obviously had whatever he used to drug them on him too,so I think you're right thats exactly what he was doing

OMG!!!, So he drugged the first guy in the carpark of the store?, and it sounds like he was chained to the hoist that Kevin was found hanging from.
How many others could he have done this to?, men that are too scared to come forward for any number of different reasons,or that cant for one more final one?.

I am finding it hard to understand why the man went back to the house and stayed for 2 or 3 days after he woke up chained in a basement and was running for his life?:eek:
Also he met the New York man at the bus station. Sounds like he looks for places to find vounerable people. He’s probably met lots of men this way. Lots of plotting and planning sounds like!

OMG!!!, So he drugged the first guy in the carpark of the store?, and it sounds like he was chained to the hoist that Kevin was found hanging from.
How many others could he have done this to?, men that are too scared to come forward for any number of different reasons,or that cant for one more final one?.

I am finding it hard to understand why the man went back to the house and stayed for 2 or 3 days after he woke up chained in a basement and was running for his life?:eek:
Also he met the New York man at the bus station. Sounds like he looks for places to find vounerable people. He’s probably met lots of men this way. Lots of plotting and planning sounds like!

Yes exactly! The Flint bus station is almost an hour from his home too!

Wow

wow! Sounds carefully planned to me.

This case would be one of the worst to be a Juror. Things you can never be unseen.

It's unimaginable. :( I remember reading an article about the PTSD that Facebook content reviewers have. I'd think this jury would have that same level of trauma. So sad. And so terrible for his family to know these things.

Also, feel better @Bravo !

It's unimaginable. :( I remember reading an article about the PTSD that Facebook content reviewers have. I'd think this jury would have that same level of trauma. So sad. And so terrible for his family to know these things.

Also, feel better @Bravo !
Thank You. I am all good to go now. Very kind of you. I received a very Official letter the other day. Seemed a bit more Official than prior one's I had received and were eventually settled out of Court. Complete with a Juror number. Doesn't mean I will get picked. I pray I don't on March 24th. I still have to sit all day, hear the case then Jury is chosen end of day.

I’ve tried finding evidence that this man actually did go back and can’t find anything, other than it being written in news articles. I’m wondering if he just told police that so they wouldn’t persue any charges. He was very clear in stating he didn’t want to press any charges, he just wanted to go home. He said it multiple times.
Does anybody have links to the actual police reports...?

I’ve tried finding evidence that this man actually did go back and can’t find anything, other than it being written in news articles. I’m wondering if he just told police that so they wouldn’t persue any charges. He was very clear in stating he didn’t want to press any charges, he just wanted to go home. He said it multiple times.
Does anybody have links to the actual police reports...?
No link to actual LE reports. Welcome to WS.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haor.org
Back