GUILTY MI - Kirk Coleman for beating, raping baby daughter, Columbia Twp, 2007

This case beggars belief. I think they should make it illegal to have plea deals which allow a defendant accused of a serious sexual offense to avoid the Sex Offenders Register. It defeats the object of having one if people like this can buy their way out of it.

Sadly, I only learned of this heinous a week or so ago when I was reading another thread here, when a poster mentioned him.

It's disgusting that he got such a light sentence and does not have to register as a sex offender. And that reminds me of that horrid woman in California (I've blanked on her name) who kidnapped a beautiful young girl, brutally assaulted her, murdered her and put her in a suitcase. She also made a plea deal that assured that she would not have to register as a sex offender.
It boggles the mind.

I would be happy to use a fb page to out these deviant monsters.

MI will always have a black eye for me because of this case....this should be influence peddling 101 for anyone studying to be a prosecutor. Can you imagine how the hospital staff and how LE felt when this deal came down?

Well this one and the Emma Thompson case. The link to her story is in my signature. Her bio mom avoided a capital death penalty first degree murder special circumstances charge by being able to plea to felony child neglect.

Not only did she allow her 4 year old to be raped repeatedly by her live in boyfriend, she cleaned up the crime scene, let her RSO boyfriend flee with his own 4 year old who he was also abusing, and then let her daughter die in the back seat of her car before she called for help.

Woman came from a very wealthy family in Houston. She was an OB and ER nurse.

She received 19 years. That's it. And she was eligible for parole every year until Gov Rick Perry signed Emma's law. Now bio mom has to wait before she comes up for parole.

Sadly, I only learned of this heinous a week or so ago when I was reading another thread here, when a poster mentioned him.

It's disgusting that he got such a light sentence and does not have to register as a sex offender. And that reminds me of that horrid woman in California (I've blanked on her name) who kidnapped a beautiful young girl, brutally assaulted her, murdered her and put her in a suitcase. She also made a plea deal that assured that she would not have to register as a sex offender.
It boggles the mind.

I would be happy to use a fb page to out these deviant monsters.

Are you talking about the woman who murdered Sandra Cantu? I thought she got LWOP. I hope she did anyway, that was an awful case.

Are you talking about the woman who murdered Sandra Cantu? I thought she got LWOP. I hope she did anyway, that was an awful case.
Yes! That's her. I totally blanked on the little angels name, I'm ashamed to say.

But yes, MH made a plea deal was LWOP but

That was around the time Huckaby entered a surprise guilty plea both to avoid the death penalty and avoid conviction for rape, child molestation, and drugging her ex-boyfriend and a 7-year-old neighbor girl. Though Huckaby said in court Monday that Sandra died without suffering and that she was not raped, information released by the San Joaquin County District Attorney disclosing some details of Sandra’s injuries and autopsy says otherwise. It’s one more reason I think Huckaby is a pathological liar.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...lling-why-did-melissa-huckaby-murder-her.html

I thought that the DA had enough to convict without a plea deal.

KC's wife lost custody? Did she know about the brutal abuse he inflicted on her baby? I just read that the abuse occurred over several days, so how did she miss it?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ateav
Back