MI MI - Krista Daniel, 42, assaulted, poss shot, & put in back of car, Wayne Co, 22 Apr 2020 *Reward*

Tips wanted in case of missing woman believed to have been abducted in Detroit

July 27, 2021

There's a fresh call for tips in the case of a 42-year-old woman who may have been kidnapped more than a year ago in the city of Detroit.

Crime Stoppers reached out to the public on Monday, asking for more information that could help locate Krista Daniel.

Crime Stoppers says Daniel is an intelligent, kind-hearted mother of five young children. A resident of Detroit, she works in the restaurant business, has a love for people and sought to share that by aspiring to work in the nursing field.

According to family members, Daniel spoke with her mother on the phone at around 7:20 p.m. that evening. Her mom then sent a family friend to give Daniel some money, and the two met up at Olar’s Party Store on 8 Mile Rd. near the I-75 Service Drive.

Investigators say Daniel then walked across 8 Mile toward Hawthorne St. That's when it's believed that Daniel was assaulted, possibly shot, and put in the back of the car.

Loved ones plead for tips about woman believed to have been abducted in Detroit
April 21, 2022
SBBM

Crime Stoppers of Michigan has increased the reward for information in the case of this 42-year-old mother who disappeared two years ago in the City of Detroit. [snip] Daniel's mother, daughter and a friend are expected to speak at a news conference set for Friday. Meanwhile, Crime Stoppers has announced a $2,750 cash reward for information leading to this missing woman's location.

Having a friend bring her money makes me think she had addiction problems. I wonder if she owed money and the dealer didnt want to wait anymore?

I hope not, such a sad case.

"We can give families a lot of gifts. We can give them t-shirts, balloon releases, whatever else we think may heal the family but the greatest joy and gift that we can give a family is the justice for their lost loved one," said Ortagus Jackson with Crime Stoppers

“There’s nothing like a cry of a mother who’s lost her child to gun violence and I’ve heard that cry far too many times," said Quincy Smith with Cease Fire Detroit.

More than 3 years after Krista Daniel went missing, her case remains cold. Her mother says organizations like Crime Stoppers could help her finally get justice for her daughter and grandchildren.

"If you know something, say something, please. And if it’s not my child that you know about, there’s plenty other children and husbands and fathers and mothers that are in the same position," said Daniel. "Speak up Detroit because if you don’t you’re part of the problem too."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvfire1018
Back