Found Deceased MI - Kristin Gromoske, 17, Menominee, 8 Nov 2019

Remembering their friend, classmate

“Something that is very important that I think should come from this assembly is how Kristin really struggled with addiction. It was a big part of her life for the past few years. If you knew Kristin in those last few years, you wouldn’t know what to expect from her. She was very much not like herself,” (her friend) Fournier said.

She said there were moments where she would be able to see through to who Gromoske really was, and those moments mean the most to Fournier. She also said Gromoske had recently grown close to people who were struggling with some of the same things, and Gromoske was helping them though it.

“We didn’t want to make this seem like this was a cause of death. Sure, maybe that lead up to her situation, but her death didn’t relate to that in any way,” she said.

Thank you! I appreciate that! The stories I was told over the weekend involved 2 different people, both males, and from my understanding both around 40 years old but I am unsure if they had any ties to one another. I was told she had just gotten home from rehab the day she went missing, and was picked up in Menominee by one male, which had been suspected. Then some graphic details about their night. The person who picked her up is said to have dropped her off at Stateline the next morning. Then a second male comes into the picture, buying her alcohol at Stateline. Not sure if she’d arranged for him to meet her there or if he just overheard that the other guy had left her there or what have you and took advantage of that. Apparently what happened to end her life was caught on cameras that are located underneath the interstate bridge on the right side. That would be kind of behind where the train cars were in one of the pictures I posted. Heard an arrest has been made, and that one of the males (if I remember correctly it sounded like it was the last one) has some sort of connection to Gregory Ihander, who was charged with a murder in Menominee county, MI, in 2015.

Anything?

Thank you! I appreciate that! The stories I was told over the weekend involved 2 different people, both males, and from my understanding both around 40 years old but I am unsure if they had any ties to one another. I was told she had just gotten home from rehab the day she went missing, and was picked up in Menominee by one male, which had been suspected. Then some graphic details about their night. The person who picked her up is said to have dropped her off at Stateline the next morning. Then a second male comes into the picture, buying her alcohol at Stateline. Not sure if she’d arranged for him to meet her there or if he just overheard that the other guy had left her there or what have you and took advantage of that. Apparently what happened to end her life was caught on cameras that are located underneath the interstate bridge on the right side. That would be kind of behind where the train cars were in one of the pictures I posted. Heard an arrest has been made, and that one of the males (if I remember correctly it sounded like it was the last one) has some sort of connection to Gregory Ihander, who was charged with a murder in Menominee county, MI, in 2015. Very sad situation, and I am anticipating an update from police soon. Again, I will say this post is all my own speculation due to my source not being MSM.

No, really. I have thought more about this case than any other.
DM me, if you like...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back