MI MI - Lisa Marie Douglas, 27, Detroit, 01 Sept 2005

Aquarius1983

Reaction score
This is Lisa, she has been missing since 2005. She is the sister of a long time friend of mine. I compiled a list of all the information I have, which is not much. Missing from Detroit, Michigan. With ties and family in Toledo, Ohio. The circumstances surrounding her disappearance are unknown. Please help!

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

LISA MARIE DOUGLAS

Missing Since 09/01/2005
Missing from Detroit, Michigan.
Missing Age 27 years old
Height and Weight 5'9, 150 - 170 lbs
Distinguishing Characteristics... Caucasian female. Blonde hair, hazel eyes.
Douglas may use the alias names Darla Douglas and/or Lisa Willhauck. Her nickname is Rainbow. She has a tattoo of a butterfly on the back of her neck.

Details of Disappearance... Douglas was last seen in Detroit, Michigan on September 1, 2005; she lived off Michigan Avenue. She has never been heard from again. Douglas has previously lived in the Toledo, Ohio area. Few details are available in her case.

No leads are too small!!!

Investigating Agency Detroit Police Department 313-596-2221

ETA: To include larger picture for visitors to be able to view.

Original

Last edited by a moderator:
Have any of her close relatives had their DNA done and uploaded to any databases? Perhaps they can build a family tree or match her to an unidentifiable female somewhere. Has or had the family raised funds for a private investigator?

You should probably have a moderator help you adjust the post title to match the pattern of the others. That way when cases are sorted it will fall in a group by state. Some people like to sleuth cases in their state.

State - First Name Last Name, Age, City, Day of Month, Month, Year

I'm trying to edit the title to how its supposed to be, but I cannot find the edit button now. It was there yesterday...

I'm trying to edit the title to how its supposed to be, but I cannot find the edit button now. It was there yesterday...

You are only allowed to edit a post for 60 minutes. After that, the edit button goes poof, and then you need to hit the "report" button under the post and ask a moderator to do it for you.

I will go ahead and hit the alert button and ask a moderator also.

Best if when you hit the alert button that you give the information in the format as shown above to the moderator to make it easy for them.

Last edited:
This is Lisa, she has been missing since 2005. She is the sister of a long time friend of mine. I compiled a list of all the information I have, which is not much. Missing from Detroit, Michigan. With ties and family in Toledo, Ohio. The circumstances surrounding her disappearance are unknown. Please help!

LISA MARIE DOUGLAS

Missing Since 09/01/2005
Missing Age 27 years old
Douglas may use the alias names Darla Douglas and/or Lisa Willhauck. Her nickname is Rainbow. She has a tattoo of a butterfly on the back of her neck.

Details of Disappearance... Douglas was last seen in Detroit, Michigan on September 1, 2005; she lived off Michigan Avenue. She has never been heard from again. Douglas has previously lived in the Toledo, Ohio area. Few details are available in her case.

ETA: To include larger picture for visitors to be able to view.

Original

LISA MARIE DOUGLAS

Missing Since 09/01/2005
Missing Age 27 years old

ETA: To include larger picture for visitors to be able to vie

I knew her when she was in Detroit we were friends I didn't know she was missing until last year when I did a web search... I presumed she had returned to Ohio.

I knew her when she was in Detroit we were friends I didn't know she was missing until last year when I did a web search... I presumed she had returned to Ohio.
Thank you for commenting. Do you remember the last time you seen her? When, where, etc. Do you have any information on her lifestyle? Who she hung out with? Maybe a person of interest for authorities? Any information at all you can provide would be helpful. No matter how frivolous you might think it is. If you don't feel comfortable talking to me, you can anonymously contact the proper authorities. She has been missing almost 16 years now, her family needs to know. They need to bring her home. Thank you for your time.

Thank you for commenting. Do you remember the last time you seen her? When, where, etc. Do you have any information on her lifestyle? Who she hung out with? Maybe a person of interest for authorities? Any information at all you can provide would be helpful. No matter how frivolous you might think it is. If you don't feel comfortable talking to me, you can anonymously contact the proper authorities. She has been missing almost 16 years now, her family needs to know. They need to bring her home. Thank you for your time.
Sept 2005 was the last time I saw her, I thought she was going to live with the guy in Ohio who was sending her $500 via western union every week, she called me on New years eve 2006 from an Ohio area code (419), she was high, I was at work and couldn't talk when I called back later, a man answered the phone, I said excuse me I must have the wrong number and never heard from her again... As for your questions aforementioned yes, yes and yes. Aquarius1983 email me at dogggg4591@gmail.com

Sept 2005 was the last time I saw her, I thought she was going to live with the guy in Ohio who was sending her $500 via western union every week, she called me on New years eve 2006 from an Ohio area code (419), she was high, I was at work and couldn't talk when I called back later, a man answered the phone, I said excuse me I must have the wrong number and never heard from her again... As for your questions aforementioned yes, yes and yes. Aquarius1983 email me at dogggg4591@gmail.com

Could you figure out who's phone number that was? Did you share the number with LE?

You mention she was high -- what do you think she was using?

jmho ymmv lrr

Could you figure out who's phone number that was? Did you share the number with LE?

You mention she was high -- what do you think she was using?

jmho ymmv lrr
No, it was a (419) Ohio number but I'm quite sure it can be traced because I remember the # I had back then... don't know what she was high on but I can speculate it was a combination of Xanax, cocaine knowing her...whoever she was with didn't want it to be known or have any friends to contact her because she left her phone here and all her contacts with him.

Have you contacted LE in Ohio and asked about progress on her case?

Is there a "missing in Ohio" Facebook page?

jmho ymmv lrr

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheGingerSnoop
Back