GUILTY MI - Luna Younger, 5, stabbed, body burned, Holt, 1 Nov 2016

MY GOD!!! I am so sick of this s#$@!!! How can a person do this? Sit on a young child and stab her in the chest!! Then set her on fire. Was the idiot even sure she was dead before he set her on fire!!! I just can't believe the horror some poor kids go through in our country. It's beyond heartbreaking!!!

We see these situations through WS eyes but some people are more trusting. Women who are attracted to these types of men have had bad relationships already and they are just looking for someone to love them and their kids. I don't condone their choices but I can understand them. JMO

Mich. Man Gets Life Sentence for Murdering Stepdaughter, 5, Who Woke Him from Nap to Ask for Food

A 25-year-old Michigan man has been sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole for fatally stabbing his young stepdaughter to death after the 5-year-old woke him from a nap to ask for food.

Thomas McClellan was found guilty in July of first-degree murder, child abuse and arson in the November 2016 killing and burning of his stepdaughter, Luna Younger, in the family’s home in Holt, Michigan.

McClellan, who declined to speak at the hearing, was ordered to serve at least 18 years, concurrently, on his other charges.

http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/story/news/local/2017/08/23/holt-man-sentenced-life-prison-step-daughters-murder-luna-younger/592871001/

"Tom, I forgive you and I pray for you," said Paula McKay, who spoke on behalf of Luna's family. "And I desire peace and hope for you.

"There exists a sadness like none we have ever known," she continued. "A sadness at the loss of so many hopes and dreams. Hopes for the future of you and Victoria. Hope for the future of a little girl — our lovely Luna. Hope for two mothers who saw their children happy and content in a new marriage. Hope for two families who had come together on a day not so far away in the past."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back