MI - Matthew Lewinski kills girlfriend Jerri Winters, keeps corpse to mutilate, Clinton Twp, 2021

I cannot..
All of his nonsense videos were made in the last 5 months with a deceased woman in the home. Prayers and comfort to her loved ones.

You're so right @modesty blaise . Poor Ms. Winters. That's more than heartbreaking. May she be at peace on the other side.

Meanwhile he's on all these SM things as she lay down there.

Oh he gave mental health talks. His Twitter spoke volumes.

A couple of those yoga videos look like they were filmed in his basement. His basement is where her body was found. Later he seems to have moved upstairs and outside to film. I guess maybe he couldn’t stomach the smell of a 5 month old rotting corpse.. I wonder if he was uploading gruesome content to the dark web? I’m not about to look.

The smell driving him to film outside would make sense. I don't know about the dark web thing, but anything's possible at this point.

If you had asked me a few weeks ago if he was capable of this, I wouldn't have thought so. He was weird, and obsessed with messing with this one guy's life and "career", but didn't give off any noticable hint of having killed anyone.

The issue with this guy is that it's hard to tell what is and isn't relevant to the case.

The smell driving him to film outside would make sense. I don't know about the dark web thing, but anything's possible at this point.

If you had asked me a few weeks ago if he was capable of this, I wouldn't have thought so. He was weird, and obsessed with messing with this one guy's life and "career", but didn't give off any noticable hint of having killed anyone.

The issue with this guy is that it's hard to tell what is and isn't relevant to the case.

Right? He just carried on with life like nothing had happened, making his videos and playing video games. I’d never suspect he had his ex gfs mutilated corpse in his home, possibly in the same room as he was filming. Do you know if he was employed? I saw on her profile a video of them on a $600k yacht, but it’s possible they only rented it and she wanted to give the impression they bought it

No one's sure yet, but there's been people saying that he had at some point claimed to work in a restaurant, possibly as a chef, but also that he was unemployed. Both are possible, at different points in time, of course, but it's unclear so far.

I know that his father owned the home, so he may not have needed to worry about making money to keep living there.

This guy, Matt, used to be part of a podcast community on Discord that I am a part of. He went by the name "PodcastHitman", and was a constant contributor to the podcast "Who Are These Podcasts", where he supplied the host with audio clips and information about another guy, who the host still mentions on the show to this day. Matt was very obsessive and possessive over this other guy.

At some point last year, I'm not sure when, I'd have to go find the exact episode, he had mentioned that he likely wouldn't be contributing anymore, as he was getting "serious" in his relationship. The host jokingly responded that he hopes the relationship doesn't work out, so Matt can still contribute to the show.

Then one day, likely very soon after the murder, though I'm not sure of the exact date, Matt started contributing again, acting as though nothing had happened. No one pressed him on it, as it wasn't seen as a red flag yet.

It wasn't until just last week, at the end that week's episode of another show, titled "The Creep Off", that the host of "Who Are These Podcasts" talked about it, having only found out the day before the episode.

The group is still piecing things together, seeing if we can try to pinpoint the exact date for when the murder occured based on his videos and social media posts, in between the occasional bits of dark humor.

It seems that many of his livestreams were done inside the house, with the room looking somewhat like a basement, so there's the possibility that he was recording himself while in the room with the victim's corpse, though it's not visible in any of the videos.

Sorry to write so much in one post. If anything comes up, I'll post more info, but that's all I know of at the moment that isn't just speculation.

Thank you for your input. I heard the "who are these podcasts' guy on drew and mike podcast about how active matthew was on his podcast.
I searched a little bit and havent heard anything new as far as court stuff.

I haven't heard that episode of Drew and Mike yet, it's on the list.

Apparently, Matt's next court appearance will be this October 28th.
Unless more information is found before then, we'll probably have to wait to see what details come from that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda
Back