MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - Body found - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately alot of women are emotionally and psychologically immature and they fail to realize that they are risking being sexually exploited by men when they engage in a one night stand. What else could the relationship between JB and SH be defined as since he basically disappeared upon hearing the news that Jennifer was pregnant. He took no interest or responsibility throughout Nevaeh's life. Does that make SH a sexual predator? If SB is deserving of the outstanding child care payments because she had custody of NB and paid her living expenses, is she able to collect this sum without any direct involvement from JB? I would think this matter has to be fairly discussed and decided upon by JB and her mother first so they can make a plan to collect. If it was SB's responsibility to ensure that her gd received the financial support from her bio father while she had custody of Nevaeh, then why didn't she do something sooner?
--------------
IMO, of course but I'm of the opinion that Nevaeh was most probably being helped in the support arena since JB spent most of her life behind bars, by the taxpayers of the old USA. I'm sure that her grandmother took up the slack. The slack being a product of both the parents. When did JB furnish a home for Nevaeh?

Oh, I'm forgetting the one night stand angle: How do you know that JB was being sexually exploited? Maybe she was in it for the gratification just as much as he was. Or maybe she was using him. Females are much more agressive than they use to be.

It is amazing to me that now days when a child disappears, one of the parents always seems to bring up the child support issue, immediately.

Was Jennifer working to help support her daughter? Was the grandmother the only one getting up every morning and actually working?

She is responsible for her own sexual urges and the aftermath. Sex education is taught in middle school and most times even earlier in some form.

I'm tired of hearing about someone else being responsible for her actions. She needs to be accountable and held responsible for her own actions.

We do not know at this time who is responsible for an innocent little girl's death.

I've not said much on this Board since joining, but as there is nothing new coming out, I decided to go in and revisit WS posts since day 1 (including the forensic astrology thread as well). Paying particular interest in videos of when "mom" was granting interviews. Had I, at that very moment of watching JB's third interview, been able to successfully find any video's of Susan Smith's first days in the spotlight, I could have perhaps either confirmed or denied the feeling I get when listening to this "mom". JB has certainly said some strange things from day one. (I can't even get into appearance or emotions. or lack there of, at this point)! Susan Smith certainly proved that the motive of removing a child from ones life for a man is a reality, although the reasons may be very different.

I think Jennifer's true feelings for George Kennedy are capable of releasing any sort of vindictive, twisted, warped and volatile action, but that's just IMHO. I keep thinking about the report that George had taken up with a new girlfriend....

Law Girl, I noticed also that you mention with alarm the Raisin River on one of your very first posts regarding your concern in this case. That's eerie, and I commend you for your insight (whether conscious or not).

Unless I've read and reread LE statements on the release of evidence found and blood tests, etc on Kennedy/Smith, it has been made somewhat clear, at least to me, that LE does not believe Kennedy or Smith to be the suspect/s. Also, they intend to make no further announcements in the case until they have a substantial break in the case...and I guess they're not kidding because NOTHING has come out since they made that statement.

They have not so much as released a cause of death, the 9-11 call, if she was sexually molested, or if her clothes were on her or near her? Nor have there been any statements that would put the family & community at ease that the killer/s were no longer amongst them. Actually, they have stated several times quite the opposite, that there is any extremely sick individual still out in the public. They have stated at least twice and very recently that there is no sign of trauma to the body resulting in death.

One last item of interest, a brief mention, by a tv reporter, of a brother of George Kennedy that JB had possibly had a relationship with. Never heard anything about that again or the green van they were so desperately searching for.

Until something comes out that tells me differently, I will be referring to Nevaeh's killer as he/she rather than assuming this person should be narrowed down to just a "he". Without the release of any definitive timeline, like what time the witness said he saw Nevaeh outside playing, and if the girlfriend who stayed all night was still there when JB went out to search, and if she in fact joined her in the search immediately.... So many questions left unanswered leaves many doors open and I'm not unconvinced that this whole SO thing doesn't fit in very conveniently to a contrived and evil plan to teach a bitter lesson to a lost love.

I hope I learn differently and generally have no patience to psychoanalyze the why's but rather just find THE WHO!
--------
Thank you for the great post. You noted some very important factors concerning this case. I share your thoughts on many of them. I also feel that the murderer could easily be a female. IMO, the female had help from a male to dispose of the body. Again, thank you.

I believe Shane's actions consequently prohibited JB from forming a maternal bond so she isn't entirely to blame for the outcome since it takes 2 to make a baby PLUS a supportive partner to raise one.
respectfully snipped for space

Sorry, Bluesky, but I have to add my own WOW! to this comment. Following that line of reasoning, one could say that KC is not responsible for Caylee's fate.

"Prohibited" is a strong word. Not to mention, millions of women have raised children as single parents, and have done so lovingly and responsibly regardless of what the absent fathers did or did not do. Granted, quite a few innocents have suffered at the hands of bitter mothers who resented them, but neither they nor JB should be issued a pass.

I've not said much on this Board since joining, but as there is nothing new coming out, I decided to go in and revisit WS posts since day 1 (including the forensic astrology thread as well). Paying particular interest in videos of when "mom" was granting interviews. Had I, at that very moment of watching JB's third interview, been able to successfully find any video's of Susan Smith's first days in the spotlight, I could have perhaps either confirmed or denied the feeling I get when listening to this "mom". JB has certainly said some strange things from day one. (I can't even get into appearance or emotions. or lack there of, at this point)! Susan Smith certainly proved that the motive of removing a child from ones life for a man is a reality, although the reasons may be very different.

I think Jennifer's true feelings for George Kennedy are capable of releasing any sort of vindictive, twisted, warped and volatile action, but that's just IMHO. I keep thinking about the report that George had taken up with a new girlfriend....

Law Girl, I noticed also that you mention with alarm the Raisin River on one of your very first posts regarding your concern in this case. That's eerie, and I commend you for your insight (whether conscious or not).

Unless I've read and reread LE statements on the release of evidence found and blood tests, etc on Kennedy/Smith, it has been made somewhat clear, at least to me, that LE does not believe Kennedy or Smith to be the suspect/s. Also, they intend to make no further announcements in the case until they have a substantial break in the case...and I guess they're not kidding because NOTHING has come out since they made that statement.

They have not so much as released a cause of death, the 9-11 call, if she was sexually molested, or if her clothes were on her or near her? Nor have there been any statements that would put the family & community at ease that the killer/s were no longer amongst them. Actually, they have stated several times quite the opposite, that there is any extremely sick individual still out in the public. They have stated at least twice and very recently that there is no sign of trauma to the body resulting in death.

One last item of interest, a brief mention, by a tv reporter, of a brother of George Kennedy that JB had possibly had a relationship with. Never heard anything about that again or the green van they were so desperately searching for.

Until something comes out that tells me differently, I will be referring to Nevaeh's killer as he/she rather than assuming this person should be narrowed down to just a "he". Without the release of any definitive timeline, like what time the witness said he saw Nevaeh outside playing, and if the girlfriend who stayed all night was still there when JB went out to search, and if she in fact joined her in the search immediately.... So many questions left unanswered leaves many doors open and I'm not unconvinced that this whole SO thing doesn't fit in very conveniently to a contrived and evil plan to teach a bitter lesson to a lost love.

I hope I learn differently and generally have no patience to psychoanalyze the why's but rather just find THE WHO!

I wanted to thank you personally for that great post as it has included many things of interest. Like what do we know about GK's brother? I would think anyone Nevaeh had been exposed to should be looked at.

The local RUMOR mill from Monroe Talks has had several posts talking about how Naveigh was abused to the benefit of the mother. That doesn't bode well for a gal with low self esteem who wants to be loved. Pat Brown did say she might really have a feeling for GK. bit after reading the Sheriff's comments I think the perp who took and killed her is still out there in the local community.

Pretty scary. Suddenly we have 3 cases with really dangerous criminals from what we've heard. Ya Ya, very scary! I think CNN or FOX need to do a special on just that to educate women as to the dangers that go with their decisions when they have small children. xox

Without actually knowing the facts, I don't think it's at all fair to suggest that SH is a sexual predator. My gosh, he was only 17 when Nevaeh was born. Do you consider all 16/17 year old boys who have sex to be predators? Jennifer was 19, an adult. Perhaps she's the predator. Perhaps there was no predator, but simply two young kids being led by their hormones. Do you know the circumstances that caused SH to leave? You seem to assume an awful lot and make judgments based on those assumptions. Why not wait for the facts before making vile accusations against a man who has lost his daughter in such a horrible fashion. As for the child support - that's an issue for the family to work out. I don't see where it's our business.

So two teenager have unprotected sex, she gets knocked up, and let me get this straight, it didn't work out for them? They are not married and living the american dream behind their picket fence? I am stunned. That makes bio dad a very rare specimen <insert eye roll here>.

More responsibility for this situation, 17 year old dad that had no say so in adoption or abortion and didn't live up to his financial responsibilities or biomom with a fetish for RSO's as daddy figures? I will have to seriously ponder this question.

So two teenager have unprotected sex, she gets knocked up, and let me get this straight, it didn't work out for them? They are not married and living the american dream behind their picket fence? I am stunned. That makes bio dad a very rare specimen <insert eye roll here>.

More responsibility for this situation, 17 year old dad that had no say so in adoption or abortion and didn't live up to his financial responsibilities or biomom with a fetish for RSO's as daddy figures? I will have to seriously ponder this question.

Done yet?

I found this in today's Monroe Eve News.

Girls accosted by stranger in car

Two girls have told police that someone tried to coax them into a car about 7:20 p.m. Sunday in the first block of W. Seventh St., Monroe Police Department records show.
The girls, ages 9 and 11, were riding bicycles near W. Seventh and S. Monroe Sts. at the time. As they explained to police, they saw a blue or green hatchback vehicle with tape or plastic on the rear window parked in the area. A man was in the back seat with the car door open. He waved to the girls to come over, but instead the girls hurried home and told their father.
Their father went to the area to check for the suspect vehicle, but it already was gone. Police then were called to check on the situation.
Officers later learned that a car matching that description has been seen in the neighborhood, but they do not yet know to whom it belongs.

Thanks Tunker, It's great to see you again. A real perv it sounds like. Thank goodness these girls were together as that is one of the safety precautions for being snatched off the street!

I know how scary these sexually perverted men can be. At age 35 I was walking to the bus stop and a man stopped and asked if I wanted a ride. I got in the car, and less than a block down the road I heard some commotion, looked over at him and this grandpa looking guy was doing this thang with his thing. I screamed as loud as I could for him to stop and he did. I never took another ride after that. Think if I'd been a teen or preteen who wouldn't know to scream and would just be petrified :eek:

I found this in today's Monroe Eve News.

Girls accosted by stranger in car

Two girls have told police that someone tried to coax them into a car about 7:20 p.m. Sunday in the first block of W. Seventh St., Monroe Police Department records show.
The girls, ages 9 and 11, were riding bicycles near W. Seventh and S. Monroe Sts. at the time. As they explained to police, they saw a blue or green hatchback vehicle with tape or plastic on the rear window parked in the area. A man was in the back seat with the car door open. He waved to the girls to come over, but instead the girls hurried home and told their father.
Their father went to the area to check for the suspect vehicle, but it already was gone. Police then were called to check on the situation.
Officers later learned that a car matching that description has been seen in the neighborhood, but they do not yet know to whom it belongs.
Thanks, Tunker. I had not seen that. That's less than two miles from the CA's apts. The timing is interesting, too.

Jennifer stated GK bought Nevaeh clothes for school and a bike. Perhaps GK like most criminals is committing a series of criminal activities from which he generates an income. I wouldn't doubt it. I wish SH had provided these extras for his daughter or Jennifer found the means herself. Jennifer was asking GK to risk his freedom and GK didn't have the guts to say no. In a sense she teased him and he took the bait and fell for it. SB apparently threatened GK at some point that if anything happened to Nevaeh she would hold him responsible. Why wouldn't SB say to GK "If I find out you've been in contact with JB and NB ever again, I will report you to the parole office" to help keep him in line.

I think for the first time ever in my history of posting on WS, I'm going to have to put someone on ignore. :banghead:

And what would be SO's motive to 'buy things' for the child who: firstly is not his own - no obligation to help them any way. Not to mention he will be back in prison on parol violation for his 'generousity. And secondly, whose mother is nothing but a wannabe girlfriend to him..

I think I don't even wanna go there..

"The body discovered Thursday by fisherman was wearing a shirt that matches the description of the clothing Nevaeh was last seen wearing. There is no visible signs of abuse".

I think LE is telling us they have no reason or evidence thus far to support allegations that NB was sexually assaulted. Because NB was wearing her shirt I'm hoping she was wearing her pants. LE released information relevant to the identification of the body. Is anyone else surprised that JB was able to accurately remember what NB was wearing when she was abducted? I expected her to say she is too distraught to remember or NB came in and changed herself and she didn't see what she was wearing because she was watching TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member