MI - Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, Monroe, 24 May 2009 - Body found encased in concrete - #7

I very well remember the name of the WS poster who was interviewed on NG and claimed she had 'saved' the YouTube videos so that KC could never profit from them.

This same person has insinuated herself into the NB case in an ugly way. My point is this: Some people who claim to be 'websleuths' do far more harm than good.

I'll shut up for now unless someone requests that I share further opinions on how this one person has confounded and confused issues in more than one case. :)

:waitasec: wtf?!

Thinking about Nevaeh today. Hoping for justice!!

11593293.gif

Happy Valentine's Day, Nevaeh!

I am just now starting to read more on little Nevaeh's case.I have followed her case.I thought they would find her killer by now.I think more attention needs to be on her case.Are the police doing anything on her case.Are there any new leads?

Yes little Nevaeh needs justice.This is very sad.I will help to keep her story alive.What do the LE think happened to her?I don't see alot happening in her case.

What is the LE # to contact for leads on Nevaeh and tip line?Is LE still asking for tips and leads on her case?

Thank you, Darlin' Gal, for leaving the beautiful valentine for Neveah.

God bless you, pretty girl. Prayers for those who loved you and miss you.

What is the LE # to contact for leads on Nevaeh and tip line?Is LE still asking for tips and leads on her case?

The Nevaeh Buchanan task force is offering up to $20,000 for any information that leads to the arrest and the conviction of her killer.
The task force is asking everyone – if you have information – no matter if it seems insignificant – to please call 734-457-6713.

Almost a year and 13,000 tips later, no killer has been charged with the child's death
It's the most high-profile murder case in our area in years. Nevaeh Buchanan, 5, was taken from her home and buried alive. It happened last summer, but to this day, the crime remains unsolved.
Her name was Nevaeh-- heaven spelled backward-- and on her tombstone, she's called "Monroe's Little Angel."

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/story?section=news/local&id=7278752

New article w/video at the link.

Quote from the article.

We were all set to talk with a sergeant about the investigation and where it stands, when the sheriff of Monroe County pulled the plug. At this point, we are told there will be no on-camera interviews about the Nevaeh Buchanan case.

Why aren't they doing on-camera interviews?I think they need more attention again on little Nevaeh's case.I agree they do look like they quit looking.Is there someone else on the case.Maybe they need a detective or someone new to look at Nevaeh's case.It really does look like they quit looking.It's sad.This little girl Nevaeh needs justice.

This tragic case has really baffled me. I truly thought that the murderer of this precious little girl would be arrested immediately after her body was discovered. It is shocking that an arrest has not been made yet. I check for information often hoping to see that the perp is in custody.

Why isn't Jennifer Buchanan out there pleading with people to help her find Neveah's killer like Somer Thompson's mom is doing?

This tragic case has really baffled me. I truly thought that the murderer of this precious little girl would be arrested immediately after her body was discovered. It is shocking that an arrest has not been made yet. I check for information often hoping to see that the perp is in custody.

me too, but I'm more shocked that Neveah's "mother" thinks it's totally ok to have her daughter be around sex offenders.

JB has a screw loose somewhere. MOO

Local Michigander here....I check every local news broadcast & have others in the family to alert me if they see any breaking news in Nevaeh's case, in case I'm watching cable or not at home.

LE made it seem that they had a lot of evidence found with Nevaeh...What, Why & Where are the results to the tests? :confused:

My hinky meter does go off with them pulling the plug the other day for a news conference. I hope it is a sign that a lot is going on in the background..it's just not being disclosed to the media or the family! :crossfingers:

*I check for updates everyday on-line & add any to the media thread for everyone's reference....I pray everytime that I check that I see the words..."An Arrest.....!!!

:rose: :prayer: "Justice & Prayers For Monroe's Angel Nevaeh!" :prayer: :rose:

:angel:

I agree,My hinky meter does go off with them pulling the plug the other day for a news conference too.Hopefully someone else is investigating this case too and people keep pushing them for answers of what happened to Nevaeh.I also will not bash Nevaeh's mother.She did not deserve this and little Nevaeh didn't either.I pray she finds out what happened to her little girl and people care enough about this sweet little girl to keep looking for her killer.It's very sad.

I keep checking back here hoping for an arrest in Nevaeh's case. It is so sad that no one has been arrested yet.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back