MI MI - New Buffalo, "Betty the Bag Lady", WhtFem 65-75, UP8224, wrapped in sheet/towel/2 bags, Aug'92

I am Dna match with jane doe, she is fully Irish according to her Dna. Her parents were likely Irish immigrants or her line has stayed Irish. I know she fits in with my Loughlin line from Dungarvan in Ireland somewhere along the lines. If her Dna was on ancestry it would most likely already be solved

View attachment 354343
“[Betty] has matches with recent Irish heritage, but unfortunately they are too low for us to successfully work with because the common ancestors with the Jane Doe are probably in the early 1800s, before the Irish civil records were established,” he said.
“It looks like one of her parents may well have been an Irish immigrant, or at least of full Irish descent.”
I am fully Irish and my Dna looks like that on Ged Match. As far as I have been told her Dna is fully Irish with the odd 3% somewhere else. I am her third highest match, her first and second are my great grandfather's nieces who are well into their 90s. My great grandparent had 8 siblings that went to America. On that line we have people further back. On ancestry I have been looking at a women who is of full Irish ancestry

I am fully Irish and my Dna looks like that on Ged Match. As far as I have been told her Dna is fully Irish with the odd 3% somewhere else. I am her third highest match, her first and second are my great grandfather's nieces who are well into their 90s. My great grandparent had 8 siblings that went to America. On that line we have people further back. On ancestry I have been looking at a women who is of full Irish ancestry
Sorry I didn't get to finish, I hit reply by mistake. So two people have been looking into this one the police and another lady who is not with the police she did have excess to her Dna, but no longer does. There is a women born in 1920 who is of full Irish ancestry she was born in Chicago in 1922, and died in Indiana in 1992. I am looking to see if she has any sisters, and if I can find their death certificates. She does have a resemblance to this lady

I am Dna match with jane doe, she is fully Irish according to her Dna. Her parents were likely Irish immigrants or her line has stayed Irish. I know she fits in with my Loughlin line from Dungarvan in Ireland somewhere along the lines. If her Dna was on ancestry it would most likely already be solved
Do you have any connections to Midwest here?

Interesting! According to the DNA Doe Project, Berrien County Jane Doe has a new highest match of cM 131.7, maybe this match is your granfather? Or it could be entirely new match

I have sent an email about a potential match. I'm not allowed to say who it is, based on Websleuths TOS, but I have spoken about her on this thread:

Her Irish ties and surname match DNA Doe Project's findings. She also bears a resemblance to Jane Doe (Note the woman disappeared in the 50s, so she would have been older at this time), especially in the nose. Age is 5 years off, but that's the biggest discrepancy I can find.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back