GUILTY MI - Ramsay Scrivo, 32, found dismembered, St Clair County, 27 Jan 2014 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so used to trying to catch up on just a few cases here on WS that I'm going crazy having to deal with this "real-time" crime here in my little town!!! There is NO news and I can't believe how hard it is for me to just sit and wait for somebody to post in this thread for new updates. :pullhair:

Seriously, I'm used to being at least a few pages behind in each thread that I do follow, that I never feel the need to "wait for news"... I keep thinking the next page I click will give me the answer (although, unfortunately, it rarely does), and I even skip some pages if I'm really far behind in a thread...

Having to wait for information on this case is driving me batty - I mean really, not just that this doesn't happen in our little town, because everyone says that about crime - but the fact that it's a woman they're looking for and an unidentified male really throws me off of what I'm used to reading about here - male criminals and female victims. I know that's not always the case, don't get me wrong, but that's usually what I read about. This is so bizarre!

OMG! Just how many friggin bags did that woman need? This just makes me so angry.

ty2a8eve.jpg

ganu3a9u.jpg

ytejaga5.jpg

Sent from my A1-810 using Tapatalk

The woman looks too happy for having dumped human body parts. Wife, relative, lover, or paid to dump them...?

The woman looks too happy for having dumped human body parts. Wife, relative, lover, or paid to dump them...?

maybe she is happy to be disposing of whomever that is? Happy "it" is over?

Or she is appearing to be happy to deflect later suspicion?

Someone will recognize her. Not great photos, but combined with the automobile, someone will know her IMO.

maybe she is happy to be disposing of whomever that is? Happy "it" is over?

Or she is appearing to be happy to deflect later suspicion?

Someone will recognize her. Not great photos, but combined with the automobile, someone will know her IMO.

I guess I was just being sarcastic looking at her pictures. They have very good photos of her and the car for sure. I'll never understand why people take the time to dismember a body. This woman was sure sloppy being seen, dumping in several places in plain sight, going to a store with a camera...

I guess I was just being sarcastic looking at her pictures. They have very good photos of her and the car for sure. I'll never understand why people take the time to dismember a body. This woman was sure sloppy being seen, dumping in several places in plain sight, going to a store with a camera...

I definitely don't get "dismember and scatter". It seems like the more scattering you do, the more individual chances of getting caught at the time, and the more chances of the individual bits being found.

Then again, she had to know they were going to be found (side of the road, right?), which leads me to...either crazy, or just don't care.

Sheriff: 4th Bag Of Possible Human Remains Found Along I-94

A fourth bag of what is believed to be human remains was found early Friday morning. The discovery was made about 12 hours after three other bags of remains were found dumped along a rural road in China Township.

“Sometime after 4 a.m… a commuter saw a bag on the entrance ramp of I-94 from Fred Moore Highway and contacted us, and that’s where we picked up the last bag with evidence it in and we’re still sorting it all out,” Donnellon said.

more

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2014/01...94/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

I didn't read the article, but I hope they check out the person who "found" the the persons body. Don't overlook anyone. I live locally but over an hr. southwest, the news showed the POI news called her that, but the police claimed she was NOT a POI,way to bust her:facepalm:

Another Mi. killer who dumped parts.

http://murderpedia.org/male.G/g/grant-stephen-photos.htm
http://murderpedia.org/male.G/g/grant-stephen-photos.htm

If that person was just littering household garbage she's going to regret it so much.

I suspect there will be an arrest pretty soon in this case.

I wonder if this is related to Lawrence Wodecki, a missing man from Madison Heights? St. Clair is 45-50 minutes northeast of there.

If that person was just littering household garbage she's going to regret it so much.

I suspect there will be an arrest pretty soon in this case.

BBM:
I thought of that - what if she was just stupid enough to have thrown some other type of garbage out and the bags were really there already. Talk about bad luck, what are the odds?! It would really suck if it were a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time, though!

I can't imagine being dumb enough to dispose of body parts in the daytime, let alone stopping at a gas station to buy something so you can be caught on video.

I wonder if this is related to Lawrence Wodecki, a missing man from Madison Heights? St. Clair is 45-50 minutes northeast of there.

I'm not up on that case, do you have a link? It would help if we knew how old the remains in St. Clair were, as well, but I haven't seen that mentioned yet.

When did Lawrence go missing? Madison Heights isn't far and would explain the need to take 94 West to get back there from St. Clair if they came here to dump the body and return home.

Is Larry Wodecki the same person as the missing man (Lawrence Wodecki).?

Here's the link. Apparently he's been missing since Jan. 24, so not too long. http://www.macombdaily.com/general-...ights-police-seek-help-in-finding-missing-man

He has a thread on this forum too, but there's not much in it yet - MI MI - Lawrence David Wodecki, 48, Madison Heights, 24 Jan 2014 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thank you. I'm pretty confident I found the right person via FB then. I'm going through the friends list to see if any of his female friends look like the POI.

Yes very nasty. We've been reading about this since it broke. LE seems to be closing in on the woman that was seen dumping bags in the area. There's a pic on the freep link of her. Only a matter of time imo. So crazy to think of someone just chopping up and bagging parts then dumping in daylight.
My vote is it's her significant(was) other. I'm never surprised but definatly grossed out. I'm glad someone called in to report seeing her dumping bags. MI winters bring out the crazy for sure, I say from my crazy chair a half hour from dump site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288