GUILTY MI - Rebekah Gay, 24, Broomfield Township, 31 Oct 2012

I am reaching out to some of her friends to get them to make a missing FB page...so searches etc can be posted there...

Ipad being funky with maps, sigh. Is it Broomfield Valley mobile home park?

I noticed she "liked" Dow Chemical on FB - they have a location in Midland, could that be her place of employment?

Area of wooded pines taped off at corner of Pickard and Coldwater, one mile north of where Rebekah Gay went missing yesterday.

MPMorningSun 8:37web

It said on her FB ( the one with 6 friends) that she works at Rite Aide. Not sure how old it is though

News conference at 3pm

Isabella sheriff has scheduled a news conference for 3 p.m. in the case of Rebehah Gay, who went missing from the corner of M-20 and Pickard yesterday. Meanwhile, police continue to search five separate spots in an area of wooded pines one mile north, at the corner of Pickard and Coldwater. Reporter and photographer are on the scene as well.

From Morning Sun FB page

She was going to work... My friend works with her and that is their uniform blue shirt black pants. They were suposed to go out Tuesday night for Halloween but my friends daughter got sick... Too many tragedies happening in this town... And she lives 20 miles west of mount pleasant in cold water. That is the oposite direction of midland. Just wanted to clear that up. Praying for her safe return...

Police have taped off an area and now scheduled news conference....oh no...

This is so so so upsetting. Praying for her family especially for her 3 year old boy.

Isabella Co. Police sectioned off crime scene not far from where Rebekah Gay went missing. We will be LIVE at noon with the details

9and10News 10:39web

Don't know if this is a poor choice of words or if there is an actual crime scene?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back