GUILTY MI - Robert Cipriano, 52, beaten to death, Farmington Hills, 16 April 2012

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OT:

bob kealing ‏@bobkealing 26s
Breaking: Jury of six women chosen for Zimmerman jury. None of them African American. Still going through alternates.

Zinderman gets teared up on the stand on redirect.

339q23l.png

Zinderman steps down from the witness stand after testifying

2w523xi.png

Defendant needs to remove his tie and is shackled during recess

2ecdoba.png

OT:

bob kealing ‏@bobkealing 26s
Breaking: Jury of six women chosen for Zimmerman jury. None of them African American. Still going through alternates.

Thank you kindly for the update. I think that trial is gonna get real ugly, real quick. No matter how it turns out, somebody or a lot of somebodys are not going to be happy. It is a lose/lose prospect. :(

States witness, Dennis Burk, 20 yr old Wayne State University student.
Lives by the Cipriano's, has been friends with Tucker since kindergarten

2ikyzcw.png

defendant might sit straight and still but he blinks like every 2 seconds. :lol:

take that pointer away from him so he stops clicking it!!

Witness points to the defendant as the guy he saw in a dark hoodie, who yelled "hey", on the night of April 16, 2012.

2s67akx.png

He didn't know who he was on the night but days later saw his mugshot on the news and recognized him.

I can't wait to hear how the defense will spin the defendant being apprehended by LE at the Cipriano residence but yet he didn't commit the murder, attempted murder, home invasion.

Every time I see the defendant in court, my mind goes back to his appearance at his arraignment. :lol: :facepalm:
[video=youtube;N36pS95XLBw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N36pS95XLBw[/video]

I can't wait to hear how the defense will spin the defendant being apprehended by LE at the Cipriano residence but yet he didn't commit the murder, attempted murder, home invasion.

Bet they claim that his partener-in-crime terrified him. Then they'll claim that Cipriano attacked him also when he tried to stop him from killing all those people. Didn't Young have a dislocated jaw when arrested?

Defense opened the door to hearsay statement from Tucker.
Tucker called him on the phone and .... objection
Attorneys approach

I wish Cipriano would come to court and testify, since he already pleaded no contest and will be spending the rest of his life in prison.

States witness Daniel Wecker, Farmington Hills Fire & EMT

n6uxl2.png

Diagram of the Cipriano residence

s2zbbr.png

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members