GUILTY MI - Stoni Blair, 13, & Stephen Berry, 9, found in Detroit freezer, 2012 & 2013

If the bodies of two of her children hadn't been discovered, she probably would never have confessed to killing them and the remaining two were probably too afraid to tell anyone. This kind of reminds me a bit of Theresa Knorr, who killed two of her daughters and ordered her other daughter and two sons to dispose of the bodies and keep it a secret. They were terrified of her. I don't find it hard to believe that Mitchelle Blair instilled enough fear in her surviving children to keep quiet. It seems that they lived a terribly isolated life, cut off from the outside world. I don't see her as being mentally ill; she's definitely not normal but she obviously knew enough to know what she did was wrong and hid the bodies, not to mention she killed both children months apart.

As for her "taking responsibility", it seems that much of her statement was about blaming others, vilifying the prosecutor, the fathers, and her two deceased children whom she tortured and murdered so brutally. Does she really think that she would even be in prison today had that eviction crew not found the bodies that she had in her freezer for over two years?

At her sentencing, she had no remorse and even said she'd do it again. Said her two murdered children were "demons". Take a good long look in the mirror before you judge anyone, lady. If they were demons, what does that make you? She's trying to act like she was protecting her other son, which is B.S. She is an abusive, murdering monster, and life in prison without parole is too good for her. And the fathers of the children don't sound much better.

I wish the surviving two children all the best and hope they can heal from this horrific ordeal. And may Stoni and Stephen rest in peace.

Custody hearing for Detroit mom who killed children

Hearing for Mitchelle Blair's two remaining kids

Published On: Jul 27 2015 03:11:04 AM EDT Updated On: Jul 27 2015 03:30:26 AM EDT

DETROIT -
The mom who murdered her 13-year-old daughter and 9-year-old son is expected back in court to determine custody for her remaining children.

Mitchelle Blair is serving life in prison for killing her two children and keeping their bodies in a freezer.

Today, a judge will decide if Blair will keep parental rights for her two *surviving* children...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/custody-hearing-for-mom-who-killed-children/34370320

:tyou: for the live stream link. I usually go to Channel 4 but noticed they didn't have one. I watched about an hour of expert testimony (psychologist) and will continue when court returns following lunch break.

:tyou: for the live stream link. I usually go to Channel 4 but noticed they didn't have one. I watched about an hour of expert testimony (psychologist) and will continue when court returns following lunch break.

Can you please give us an idea of what the expert said? I can't watch, I'm at work, tya

sent from my mobile using tapatalk

Parental rights to both surviving children terminated for mother, Mitchelle Blair, who is serving a life sentence for the murders of her other two children.

Parental rights to surviving 8-year-old boy terminated for Mr. Berry. The boy will stay with his great aunt and uncle who have been caring for him and his older sister.

Parental rights not terminated for 18-year-old daughter's father, Mr. Dorsey. She will receive services as a ward of the court until she turns 20. Now that she's 18, daughter can decide whether or not she wishes to have a relationship with her father now or in the future.

Can you please give us an idea of what the expert said? I can't watch, I'm at work, tya

sent from my mobile using tapatalk

Dr. Jim Henry, a professor of social work at Western Michigan University and Director of the Children's Trauma Assessment Center at the school, met with both children, their fathers and Blair. During his lengthy testimony, Dr. Henry responded to questions from attorneys representing CPS, Blair, and each of the surviving children's fathers. As an expert witness, Dr. Henry's recommendation based on his assessment of the children and their mother and respective fathers, was that parental rights be terminated.

Mom says from behind bars: ‘I would kill them again’

A daily crime show has released an interview with Mitchelle Blair, the Detroit mother convicted of killing two of her children and stuffing their bodies in a freezer, in which she says: “I would kill them again.”

In the video released this week by Crime Watch Daily, the show’s anchor, Matt Doran, goes behind bars to speak with Blair.

During the minute-and-a-half clip, Doran asks Blair why she piled the bodies of her dead children, 9-year-old Stephen Berry and, months later, 13-year-old Stoni Blair, in a freezer...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2015/09/16/mom-prison-kill-kids/32533525/

Mom says from behind bars: ‘I would kill them again’

A daily crime show has released an interview with Mitchelle Blair, the Detroit mother convicted of killing two of her children and stuffing their bodies in a freezer, in which she says: “I would kill them again.”

In the video released this week by Crime Watch Daily, the show’s anchor, Matt Doran, goes behind bars to speak with Blair.

During the minute-and-a-half clip, Doran asks Blair why she piled the bodies of her dead children, 9-year-old Stephen Berry and, months later, 13-year-old Stoni Blair, in a freezer...

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news/local/detroit-city/2015/09/16/mom-prison-kill-kids/32533525/
Thanks for video! We need the whole interview! It looks like this is gonna a long hour interview but they want to tease us. I want to hear all the stuff that we should have got in the trial. She is one deranged piece of Shhhhh to say that she was not depressed/ill at the time of those murders. It's not your first instinct to do that to your own children. A stranger maybe if those allegations were true.

She's just sick and I don't mean in a ' not responsible for her actions' way but this woman is clearly very , very ill.
So glad all of the surviving kids get a chance now.

WDIV had report about Mitchelle Blair on the 11:00 news last night. Apparently, MB is having issues in prison and has thrown urine at other prisoners and guards, gotten into fights, etc. Video isn't available on the website yet, but I'll post the story if/when it becomes available. www.clickondetroit.com

She's not going to make it long in there with that attitude.
Bette, thank you so much for your devotion to this case and keeping us updated !

^ MB is one veery skeery lady :eek: I don't want to even imagine what it must have been like for her children :eek: Mitchelle is a candidate for solitary confinement in a padded cell wearing a mask and strait jacket. :moo:

Just wondering if there is any "proof" that those poor children actually committed the terrible things she is claiming? If there has been any word from the 18 year old on if the mothers claims are true?
I find it extremely difficult to believe that Steven could have raped his brother , being he would have been 7-9 yr old and actually been able to complete the act, as she claims. Or that a 11-13 year old girl would continuously sodimize a child. I just find her claims unbelievable.
after watching the 25 min video of her going into detail regarding how she murdered these poor children and tortured them, I'm actually speechless. What a cold animal. If anyone deserves death, it's her.
Many word or update of the surviving children?
Thank you.

The only source for those allegations is the accused murderer nothing has been found to substantiate a word she has said

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

^ MB is one veery skeery lady :eek: I don't want to even imagine what it must have been like for her children :eek: Mitchelle is a candidate for solitary confinement in a padded cell wearing a mask and strait jacket. :moo:

Might be the conditions she finds herself more often than not.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustFab
Back