MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wholeheartedly agree. If the internet person exists, there would be plenty on the hard drive. Even if he destroyed the hard drive, LE can go to facebook, or his e-mail provider. There's no way to hide this stuff nowadays.

MOO

Mell

True -
The worst thing anyone can do is bring up the internet and use it as an excuse. It’s probably more easily trackable than credit cards or anything else. Cell phones hang you quickly too. Where did he supposedly make this call to this woman to come pick up the boy’s?? If he went to her face to face, wouldn’t he know where she was?? That whole thing is a bunch of bull.

It was said that he was unsuccessful in his attempt to hang himself. And then called another acquaintance to take him to the hosp.????

This guy is all over the map. A poorly planned execution of whatever he’s done. Likely something to get back at the X over child custody. The whole hanging thing sounds to me like a planned ploy for an insanity defense. Or cover up, in hopes for some sympathy. Or a diversion.

You can still be arrested when in the hospital for suicide attempt. They just put a cop outside the door and handcuff you to the bed! If and when the boy’s are found, his “attempt” will mean nothing. And if LE cannot find any other evidence, he can be interrogated in the hosp too. And probably will be shortly.
Because there is missing minors, which he was in charge of.

Once again, is there evidence in his car? He had to of take the boy’s somehow?
Sick people! Sounds like it’s just a matter of finding the boy’s.

http://www.morenci.k12.mi.us/Elementary/NewsMonthlyEvents/tabid/79/Default.aspx

The kids at the Morenci Elementary did have school Wednesday.

ETA
Well, at least Thanksgiving holiday was Thursday and Friday. I don't know what Record Day is. Almost sounds like something that the kids would be out of school for? Locals want to chime in?

http://www.morenci.k12.mi.us/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=fwWHV3wzhf8=&tabid=114

No, the kids did not have school last Wed.
Take another look at the 24th on the school calender in the first link you posted, it says NO STUDENTS.

As an truck driver would he have access to a yard or vehicle lock up?

I'm afraid of all of the water and lakes in the area...he would surely have access to those...how far would be the nearest, does anyone know?

After the one relative described him as eccentrically intelligent I started looking for Joan versus Joann's, Tailor versus Taylor, there is a Joan street in Taylor MI but that is sixty miles away, there is a realtor named Joann Taylor with empty listings, but she too is 50-60 miles away.

Found a Mark and Joann Taylor as a married couple in the UK, which could to the online connection? But obviously nothing to do with the kids.

Just looking for that nugget of truth in the lie, like Casey Anthony saying she thinks Caylee is close by.

Hoping against hope that there is truth to the father's story about giving these 3 precious boys to JT. :(

Thank you SuziQ

What time were they reported missing and by Whom?

Someone step in and correct me if I'm wrong. IIRC, mom reported them missing after they didn't come home at the prearranged time of 2:30pm Friday. I don't know what time she actually reported them missing.

BTW, presser should be in about an hour from now.

Also, FWIW, a comment at the Toledo Blade said that the search this morning has been delayed.

:(

Profiler: Dad's Story of Missing Kids "Bogus"

Search Continues for 3 Michigan Brothers and "Mystery Woman" Not Seen Since Father Attempted Suicide

On "The Early Show" Monday, Pat Brown, a criminal profiler, said the father's story is the "biggest bunch of bull I ever heard."

"It's a bogus story," she said.

"Doesn't make a darn bit of sense. We're talking about a man who he just wants the children to go back to the mother, so he can commit suicide. Why doesn't he simply drive them over there and drop the children himself or have his mother do it? Why does he call some stranger, and oh, by the way, he can't even give the police the woman's address or phone number? They have no idea how he even contacted her. Yeah, he has no record on his cell phone. He has no record on his Internet. It's a bogus story."

Brown said the spelling of the mystery woman's name is "curious."

She said, "If I'm reading correctly, this is the spelling he gave to the police: he said Joann, without an e. His mother's name is Roxaan, which is fascinating, because a lot of times [if] you try to come up with a phony name you will pick something close to what you already know. So, it's hard to come up with something completely unknown to you say, let me think, I know a guy named Joe - or Joann like my mother's name. I think he made up the names.

"And that suicide attempt? Don't buy that, either. How do you fail to hang yourself? Almost everybody who tries can do it successfully. I think he's pretending to be in insane; that's just his defense starting to set up there."

So what does Brown think happened to the boys?

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/11/29/earlyshow/main7099072.shtml

After the one relative described him as eccentrically intelligent I started looking for Joan versus Joann's, Tailor versus Taylor, there is a Joan street in Taylor MI but that is sixty miles away, there is a realtor named Joann Taylor with empty listings, but she too is 50-60 miles away.

Found a Mark and Joann Taylor as a married couple in the UK, which could to the online connection? But obviously nothing to do with the kids.

Just looking for that nugget of truth in the lie, like Casey Anthony saying she thinks Caylee is close by.

There sometimes is a nugget of truth in what is said .. have been looking also for that nugget. It seems hard to find that nugget. Only thing that I have found close to that nugget is that one of Tanya's daughters (B) married somebody with a last name of Taylor and one of the boys (Andrew) was ringbearer at the wedding. Other than that no Taylor connection - meaning no real connection to the last name of Taylor.

Attachments

• Removed flowergirl id - Ringbearer Andrew.png
    Removed flowergirl id - Ringbearer Andrew.png
    201.1 KB · Views: 34
After failing in a suicide attempt, 39-year-old John Skelton told police he gave his three sons - Andrew, Alexander, and Tanner - to a woman with whom he had maintained an online relationship for several years. But so far, CBS News National Correspondent Jeff Glor reports, investigators have found no trace of the woman or the three boys.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/11/29/earlyshow/main7099072.shtml

If they were corresponding through their computers, hoping LE traced and found the ISP for this alleged woman...but as all divorces that are contentious, his thought could be, if I can't have them, neither will you! I do hope he hasn't done anything to those boys and they are alive and well but stats show if a child is not found within the first 3 hours of their abductions the chances are greater for something sinister that has happened...Since he tried to take his own life, I fear that something happened to those boys...JMHO

"We've seen this before: Caylee Anthony, the nanny with Caylee Anthony. She claimed this woman ran off with their kids. Luckily they've been able to find little Casey and Caylee is in prison going to trial. We have people who say somebody else took their kid, and if you can't prove somebody else didn't take their kid or do something to them - you have to have that physical proof. That's what he may hope they won't find and police hope will."

She always get the names mixed up...what I bolded should read, they found little Caylee and Casey is in prison going to trial....JMHO

I hope these boys will be found alive and well...JMHO

Uh oh, if search is delayed and they are planning a PC instead....could there be news?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member