MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a Holiday City in Ohio, and I want to say thank you to Ohio for having the DP!

Father released from mental health facility; immediately taken into custody.

Good - I thought the whole mental health was a bunch of bull-hockey. How many of us are out of work, facing divorces, etc. As a man, he has 3 beautiful boys - suck it up and get a job. Never is it ok to endanger your children.

MOO

Mel

Wonder what Facebook page he was talking about?

Someone posted a rumor that bodies were found in Holiday City.

The police/FBI said they are looking into it but they have no confirmation of that.

Holiday City is in Williams County, Ohio. Looks like a tiny village.

In the map is that, the turnpike they(LE) were wondering about before??

It's time to light some candles, and think as positive as we all can possibly think at this moment so that these three precious boys are found.

Attachments

• candle-3.jpg
    candle-3.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 14
so for now the bodies found is just rumor. There are some bodies of water right there at Holiday City.

If the brothers were murdered, it will be interesting to know whether they were still alive when they were taken into Ohio. No DP in Michigan; DP in Ohio.

But will the be sentencing given based on where the crime took place or where the accused resides?

Wow, that sure is a big lake right off the interstate ramp in Holiday City.

How did someone dump THREE children's bodies and not be seen? I just don't get it. SICK!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingerdoodle