MI MI - Tanner Lucas, Alexander William, & Andrew Ryan Skelton, Morenci, 26 Nov 2010 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
He does -

Lucas County Common Pleas Court Judge Gary Cook set the bond at $1 million on each of the three charges after court appointed lawyer Merle Dech Jr. declined to waive his client’s rights.

We could only hope that maybe he is requesting to speak with his lawyer, and tell where the boy’s are!!!

Wishful thinking, I know. I just can’t type here what I think of JS, it isn’t allowed. And understandably so, if you were to read what I would type.

I thought he already had a lawyer. ?

maybe he means JS is wanting a lawyer once he gets extradited to MI?

Roop hasn't tweeted again so IDK- because yeah, JS has his court-appointed lawyer in OH.

roopraj Roop Raj
News Alert:Just spoke w/ #Morenci Chief. He says there has been no admission from #Skelton he hurt his children. Skelton requests a lawyer.

http://twitter.com/#!/roopraj

:waitasec: Either Roop hasn't had his coffee yet ;) or someone has hacked his twitter account. This contradicts all of last weeks MSM info.

I wonder if post coffee this would mean no confession versus no admission and requested to see his lawyer today, Sunday Dec 5 versus he just lawyered up.

Good morning everyone! Let's pray today is the day the boys are found.

I am assuming he will receive a new lawyer, when he is returned to Michigan on or about the 14th of Dec.

Our wonderful Country of the U.S.A, is just way to darn good to some of these people.

:waitasec: Either Roop hasn't had his coffee yet ;) or someone has hacked his twitter account. This contradicts all of last weeks MSM info.

I wonder if post coffee this would mean no confession versus no admission and requested to see his lawyer today, Sunday Dec 5 versus he just lawyered up.

Good morning everyone! Let's pray today is the day the boys are found.

I emailed him to find out what the heck was up w/ that tweet...will let y'all know if he answers.

I would also assume that anything you tell the FBI under these circumstances is recorded.
If in fact he told FBI profilers that he had killed the boy’s, even if it is recanted, it will come back to haunt him. As it should.

I believe JS is most defiantly counting on these poor boy’s not being found.
I also believe that Parental Kidnapping in most states carries a chg. of 1 to 5 years. Per count he could be imprisoned for up to 15 years. (correct me if I am wrong plz.) And LE likely has other evidence, including lying, or past history, that may possibly bring murder chgs. even without bodies. (I hope)

But I think JS isn’t telling his Lawyers the truth either……….. He’s probably trying the same ol’ stories he’s telling his family. I honestly think that JS thinks he may get away with this.

My first hope against all odds is that the boy’s are found alive. My second hope is that they are found period! So JS will get exactly what he deserves.

Latest from Roop:

"About to go LIVE at 9:06am. And yes my friends, I know. I should have brought the gloves. I forgot! And I am paying the price!"

http://twitter.com/roopraj

Wonder what is up?

I must have not had enough caffiene this morning because I have no clue what this means.

It's cold there? I am guessing the interesting quote is that this person is about to "go live."

Edited to say: And I just checked his tweets and 20 min. later he is talking about a rise in dog death and that he is on his way to see the mayor of Pontiac. Someone who saw him live will have to say if he talked about Skelton.

It's in the 20's here in MI, so maybe that's what the forgotten gloves comment was for...

I keep hoping each time I log on that the boys are found.

I find it hard to believe JS gave them to someone to hide and left their coats behind. Most kids grab their jackets when they leave if it is cold, or mine always did. This seems to tell me they either were asleep or worse and he just decided not ot get the jackets. Even when my kids were small and fell asleep if we were visiting someone, we always put their jackets on them before going out if cold. That is the part that bugs me about him just giving them to someone to hide. They would need those jackets I would think. I just don't think the boys are alive, I hate I feel that way and I hope I am wrong. It would also seem if they really think they are hiding some place then the mom or LE would be asking the people to bring them back. In cases like this when a child is in danger, they should be allowed to "make" the person tell what has happened.

As far as the younger one not looking like the other two, maybe he looks like his mom. My two girls look different, one looks like me and the other her dad. If that were the case here I could see him leaving with the two that were his and not the one that may not be. The more time that goes on the less I feel they are alive, but I hope/pray they are.

I think the only true thing the father said was when he told LE that he killed these children...and now that it looks like they won't be found without his help, he is likely backing away from ever saying that...

I wonder if the boys had their asthma inhalers at Dad's house.....and if so are they still there or missing also. Hmm.

I keep hoping each time I log on that the boys are found.

I find it hard to believe JS gave them to someone to hide and left their coats behind. Most kids grab their jackets when they leave if it is cold, or mine always did. This seems to tell me they either were asleep or worse and he just decided not ot get the jackets. Even when my kids were small and fell asleep if we were visiting someone, we always put their jackets on them before going out if cold. That is the part that bugs me about him just giving them to someone to hide. They would need those jackets I would think. I just don't think the boys are alive, I hate I feel that way and I hope I am wrong. It would also seem if they really think they are hiding some place then the mom or LE would be asking the people to bring them back. In cases like this when a child is in danger, they should be allowed to "make" the person tell what has happened.

As far as the younger one not looking like the other two, maybe he looks like his mom. My two girls look different, one looks like me and the other her dad. If that were the case here I could see him leaving with the two that were his and not the one that may not be. The more time that goes on the less I feel they are alive, but I hope/pray they are.

I agree. And when my son was a bit too big for me to put his coat on if he fell asleep I had to wake him enough to get his coat on. No way did this man give his children to someone for safety reasons without them being properly dressed for the weather.

As for the youngest being so blonde. 25 or so years ago I worked with a gal who was full blooded Italian. Everyone in her family was dark haired, dark eyed, olive skinned, but she had some lighter caucasian in her family tree and happened to have those genes dominate. She was fair skinned very light blue eyes and a light wheat colored blonde hair... So it happens. I have friends who are mixed caucasian and african american and they too vary in appearance.

From the link above...

ANDREW
Carter described Andrew as always eager to learn, sing and play games. His mother, Tanya, who Carter worked with, was equally helpful. Whenever anything needed done at school, she would reach out, Carter said.

Earlier in the day at a news conference, Morenci Police Chief Larry Weeks shared a personal story about Andrew.
“I was at their house on one occasion, and Andrew came out and he saw me and he said, ‘Hey, Chief! How you doing?’ I said, ‘I’m good. How are you?’ He said, ‘Just a minute.’ And he ran back in the house, and he came back out and he had one of these toy police vests and cap, and he looks at me and says, ‘I’m going to be a police officer like you someday,’ ” Weeks said.

How cute is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member