MI MI - Taylor, WhtMale, 25-40, UP13141, full skeleton buried in a home's backyard 20+ years, possible past autopsy. May 1999.

cheemsg

Reaction score
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Estimated Age Group: Adult - Pre 50
Estimated Age Range (Years): 25-40
Estimated PMI: 20 Years
Height: 5' 7"(67 inches) , Estimated

Type" Unidentified Deceased
Date Body Found: May 7, 1999
NamUs Case Created:November 27, 2014

Location Found Map

County: Wayne County
Circumstances of Recovery: A homeowner, digging in the dirt behind his garage to plant a tomato garden, unearthed human remains. The analysis of the remains concluded that this individual had been once autopsied, but it appears that the body was still fleshed when buried at this location. It is believed that they body may have been at this location for 20-30 years. The homeowner has lived at this residence since 1990.

Details of Recovery​

Inventory of Remains: All parts recovered
Condition of Remains: Not recognizable - Near complete or complete skeleton

It was not a recent burial, it is not a Native American burial, and doesn’t appear to be a homicide. There was no clothing nearby.

The skull and thorax had distinctive saw cuts, which led them to believe an autopsy had been performed.

The article said the body was there for 20 or 30 years , prior to 1999.So it was placed at the location between 1969 and 1979.
How factual is this belief in the body having been autopsied?
I Kinda want to sleuth out property records see what year the shed was built ,the house . What was there in 1969 and who was there? Also wonder if the local county might even have record of a burial on family property .
I might look into this later just because the number of questions I have about it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abbeybabzxx
Back