GUILTY MI - Theresa Dekeyzer, 22, Warren, 16 June 2014

Family of missing Warren woman still has hope she is OK

Theresa DeKeyzer, 22, of Warren, has been missing for nine weeks. A $1,000 reward is being offered for any information that helps lead to her whereabouts.

Leah DeKeyser, Theresa’s older sister, said neighbors called police on the Sunday afternoon before Theresa went missing to report a fight between DeKeyzer and her boyfriend in front of the house where DeKeyzer was living with a friend. “He pulled her out of his car and hit her and drove off,” Leah DeKeyzer said. “I don’t know if he was ever violent with her (in the past) She wouldn’t have told us that. I know they were on again off again and fought a lot. Whenever she threatened to break up with him, he always went nuts.” The boyfriend’s house and car reportedly were searched and no evidence that a crime had been committed or leading to DeKeyzer’s whereabouts had surfaced.

http://www.dailytribune.com/general...missing-warren-woman-still-has-hope-she-is-ok

Here is a new article for you. This is the one I thought was going to be published weeks ago. The journalist, Marney Rich Keenan, did a lot of homework and did not rush this article out. She originally contacted me, but I deferred to the family as I have even less information then them. Unfortunately there are really now new solid leads, just a lot more scary questions. I learned a few things in this article that I did not know. I speak to Theresa's aunt a few times a week who is a close friend of mine. They are lost and are trying not to fear the worst. It really seems Scott Wobbee is the one who may have the answers the family needs. In a twist of irony, Scott Wobbee will be released from jail for probation violation on Theresa's birthday. http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20140904/LIFESTYLE/309040039/1409/METRO

I haven't heard any updates on this in a while. Just wanted BubblezintheD to know that Theresa is not forgotten and am praying that the family and police will get the information they need to find her.
Thank you. We are all very frustrated and trying to stay positive!

Another picture of Theresa
theresa 3.jpg

Here is Theresa's mom, grandma, sisters, brothers, niece and nephew sporting the shirts they made to help keep her face out there.
theresa tshirt.jpg

A few years back, I worked very closely with officers in the Warren Police Department, while I was an Extern at the Macomb County Prosecutor's Office during my last year of law school. I worked in the homicide/cold case unit for almost a year, and I got to see first hand how hard these officers/detectives work on cases like this. I know it can be very hard for families and friends when the police can't tell you everything they are doing in an active investigation, and sometimes it can even seem like nothing is being done; therefore, I just wanted to express my sympathy to Theresa's family and friends and maybe give some hope/faith in the Warren Police Department. I started following Theresa's story as I was coming home from Electric Forest this year. As an attorney, I've always found it interesting to google the news articles on police-involved incidents that occurred at the festival. This year, my google search led me to Theresa, and I've thought about her often, hoping for a positive outcome. I live near Warren, and I attend a lot of electronic music events, so I always keep my eyes open for her. This past weekend, I even happened to see someone wearing a "Where's Theresa" shirt at the Arts, Beats, and Eats event in Royal Oak. I think that is great way to keep her face out there. My thoughts and prayers are with Theresa and her family/loved ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few years back, I worked very closely with officers in the Warren Police Department, while I was an Extern at the Macomb County Prosecutor's Office during my last year of law school. I worked in the homicide/cold case unit for almost a year, and I got to see first hand how hard these officers/detectives work on cases like this. I know it can be very hard for families and friends when the police can't tell you everything they are doing in an active investigation, and sometimes it can even seem like nothing is being done; therefore, I just wanted to express my sympathy to Theresa's family and friends and maybe give some hope/faith in the Warren Police Department. I started following Theresa's story as I was coming home from Electric Forest this year. As an attorney, I've always found it interesting to google the news articles on police-involved incidents that occurred at the festival. This year, my google search led me to Theresa, and I've thought about her often, hoping for a positive outcome. I live near Warren, and I attend a lot of electronic music events, so I always keep my eyes open for her. This past weekend, I even happened to see someone wearing a "Where's Theresa" shirt at the Arts, Beats, and Eats event in Royal Oak. I think that is great way to keep her face out there. My thoughts and prayers are with Theresa and her family/loved ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank Vestrank! I have friends on the Warren PD and I live in a subdivision very close to the police station myself. When Theresa first went missing, I was pleading with my friends on the force to push the detectives on the case to take it more seriously. I think the investigation lost vital time in the three weeks the case sat thinking she just went into hiding herself. Even more frustrating was when a girl faked her kidnapping a few weeks ago and the media and police were all over the story until the next day when it was discovered she faked it all. These are the stories that hurt the cases of true missing people. Her family was certain from the beginning that Theresa did not disappear on her own and there was foul play.

I am glad that you saw some T-shirts at AB&E this past weekend. I know my friend was there with hers on. I wish I could do more than just pray to help find her.

Thanks for the link, Bubb. This article is definitely a must-read:

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20140904/LIFESTYLE/309040039/1409/METRO

The following day, July 3, Warren police searched Wobbe’s red brick house on Joy Road in Westland with cadaver dogs. In court documents, officers reported observing “drag marks” in the “yard and adjoining wooded city/county property,” suggesting that “possibly a human body was moved on the property while incapacitated.” Still, police say they found no evidence that would show Wobbe harmed Theresa...

Close to 5:30 p.m. June 15, Clara Wolfe said Scott Wobbe walked into her house on Lozier in Warren where she has rented a room to Theresa for a little over a year. He was carrying an open bottle of Jack Daniel’s and was “so smashed” he knocked over a floor fan on his way to use the restroom.

Theresa was sitting in Scott’s ’78 Camaro, parked in the driveway. Police say Theresa refused to get out of the car and Wobbe dragged her out by her shirt. When Theresa — 5 feet, 7 inches tall, 125 pounds — got to her feet, she started pummeling him with her fists. Wobbe — 6 feet, 4 inches tall and 204 pounds — punched her in the face.

Neighbors bolted across the street to grab him, but he jumped in the car. Another neighbor rushed to Theresa with a bag of ice. “He fishtailed outta here,” said Wolfe, 64. “He was like a maniac.”

I think there would be probable cause to get SW's phone records and pings. Make a map of where he was the night of the assault and the day she disappeared. That might lead to possible search area's.

Praying Theresa is brought home soon.

Praying for her family. It's all over the news in the Detroit area this morning.

I am so sorry to wake up this morning and hear of the possibility that this is theresa...praying for her family

Woman's body found at storage center in Plymouth Township

Police find body in 55-gallon drum that was sealed with cement

Author: Chauncy Glover, Local 4 Reporter, @CCGONTV
Dawn Brooks, Online Editor, Producer

Published On: Sep 18 2014 08:00:04 PM EDT Updated On: Sep 18 2014 11:57:50 PM EDT

PLYMOUTH TOWNSHIP, Mich. -
The body of a woman was discovered Thursday at a storage facility in Plymouth Township, authorities said.

Mike Lohoczky was picking up his trailer at Travel Trailer Storage at 42280 Ann Arbor Road in Plymouth Township when Warren police showed up with a warrant to search the center.

Michigan State Police brought out X-ray technology that led investigators to a 55-gallon plastic drum, sealed with cement, that had the body of a young woman inside...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/body-of-woman-found-in-55gallon-drum/28142190

This is the most complete information to date. With every new report, my heart hurts a little more for my friend and her entire family. There is an interview with the detective on this link.

WARREN, Mich. (WJBK) - The Warren Police Department has released a timeline explaining the investigation of the disappearance of 22-year-old Theresa Dekeyzer, who went missing from Warren in June.

Police discovered a body inside a 55-gallon drum at a storage facility in Plymouth Township Thursday. The family of Dekeyzer was notified by Warren police that a woman's body was found, according to her sisters Leah and Christine Dekeyzer. Both sisters tell Fox 2 police said it was possible the body was Theresa's, although authorities have provided no official confirmation.

TIMELINE

· Sunday, June 15th 2014 at 2000 hours, Theresa Dekeyzer was the alleged victim of a domestic assault that occurred on the 8600 block of Lozier. The assault was reported to the Warren Police by Theresa with the suspect, Scott Wobbe, gone from the scene.

· June 15th 2223 hours was the last call made that evening by Theresa to Scott Wobbe's phone.

http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/story/26577005/timeline-investigating-theresa-dekeyzers-disappearance

Police believe body found in barrel is missing Warren woman

22-year-old Theresa DeKeyzer has been missing since June

Author: Lauren Podell, Local 4 Reporter, @Local4Lauren, lpodell@wdiv.com

PLYMOUTH TOWNSHIP, Mich. -
Warren police believe the body of 22-year-old Theresa DeKeyzer was found Thursday night inside a 55-gallon barrel which was covered by cement.

Police Commissioner Jere Green said two tips led them to Travel Trailer Storage in Plymouth Township.

"Common sense tells you it is Theresa, but she hasn't been identified yet. She's at the morgue right now," said Green...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...nd-in-barrel-is-missing-warren-woman/28151688

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back