FL FL - Miami, Male/ Multiple- 30-50- UP54188- July 25, 1981

PatLaurel

Former Member
Reaction score
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Circumstances of Recovery- The decedent was discovered deceased at a canal bank near SW 116 Ave & 110 Street

Race / Ethnicity- White / Caucasian, Hispanic / Latino

Height 5' 6"-5' 8"(66-68 inches) , Estimated
Weight 178 lbs, Measured

Hair Color Gray or Partially Gray
Head Hair Description Hair is mixed with black and gray. Scalp hair is wavy up to 5 cm in length.

Other distinctive physical characteristic
The upper anterior chest has hyperpigmentation There is a 1 cm hyperpigmented area on the dorsal aspect of the left ring finger 0.5 cm recent abrasion on the dorsum of the right hand Uncircumcised

Clothing
underwear
On the Body

0 Missing Person Exclusions

Hyperpigmentation can be called vitiligo, which is an autoimmune disease. In my case, I'm certain it's genetic because my 1/2 brother, whom I just met in Dec, has it also. I would expect others in his family would have had it also. Mine didn't start until my late 50s. My Phillipino friend's vitiligo started in her 40s.

Hyperpigmentation can be called vitiligo, which is an autoimmune disease. In my case, I'm certain it's genetic because my 1/2 brother, whom I just met in Dec, has it also. I would expect others in his family would have had it also. Mine didn't start until my late 50s. My Phillipino friend's vitiligo started in her 40s.
BBM

Wow! That must have been quite a surprise! Hope it went well. Just the other day I read about a man who married a half-sister he didn't know existed.

Regarding the the hyperpigmentation, it could also be caused by long periods of sun exposure. I can't get rid of my sailor's tan. The more I tan the darker it gets... it never fades nor blends out.

MOO JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back