Michelle Young ~ Pregnant Mother Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
raisincharlie said:
I'm curious as to how you fellow sleuthers interpret this, does it indicate anything to you with respect to the time JY left his home?

http://www.newsobserver.com/141/story/511581.html

"Jason Young has said he slipped out that evening to get a head start for an early morning sales meeting in Virginia, according to Fussell, who said he talked to Jason Young at his wife's funeral.
Michelle Young stayed behind with Cassidy; a girlfriend came over to watch TV with her, the friend told Fussell. Cassidy popped in a DVD of "Cinderella" -- a Halloween gift -- and watched until she fell fast asleep."

Ok so when it says the friend told Fussel in the second part does it mean Jason as referenced in the first part or the friend who came over to watch tv is who told him Cassidy fell asleep watching a dvd? If Jason then he was there.

Wanted to mention that right above that part in the article it also states him saying Jason was happy to be having a baby boy and Jason's new job meant more money and Michele was talking about going part time to be home with the children. Rather obvious since we've seen this before but didn't really get my attention till now. That imo would be the motive or rather add to it.

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Thanks, scandi ... I remain on my month-long mission that MY may have been murdered closer to 04:00 ish - but then there are really 6 hours to tween the sheriff's time-scale to consider this. ( lol, close is going to through a cream-pie on my head for repeatedly saying this, lolllll. But I do feel that MY was killed around then. :D)

LOL...noooo, i'd never throw a cream-pie at you!....you could very well be right about the murder happening around 4 am....i'm still sticking with the 1-3 am timeframe, until we hear otherwise....i think whatever time it happened, he was out of that house no later than 4 am...MAYBE pushed it to 4:30....

& again, i still think Cassie woke up at some point while the perp (JY) was there....

strach304 said:
Ok so when it says the friend told Fussel in the second part does it mean Jason as referenced in the first part or the friend who came over to watch tv is who told him Cassidy fell asleep watching a dvd? If Jason then he was there.
Wanted to mention that right above that part in the article it also states him saying Jason was happy to be having a baby boy and Jason's new job meant more money and Michele was talking about going part time to be home with the children. Rather obvious since we've seen this before but didn't really get my attention till now. That imo would be the motive or rather add to it.

good point strach....hard to say for sure...the article really leaves it 'open'/unclear

raisincharlie said:
Slipped away is an interesting way of putting it no doubt. Tends to indicate no attention was wanted, as in quietly disappear. As for the suitcases, I don't know how Fussell would know - he wasn't there and for some reason I don't think JY would tell him at a funeral that he took several suitcases with him when he slipped away. I find it incredibly odd that JY would even tell him he was in VA at the funeral - unless of course it was a CYA thing. Just doesn't seem like a funeral type of conversation to me. I think the number of suitcases is again a figment of someone's imagination because I sure don't recall it in any of the articles. JMO

ETA - the funeral videos make it look like it is all JY can do to just walk, let alone talk, head all hung down and needing his Mom to hold him up...fake fake fake IMO.

(in bold)....this is why i think the friend was there when he left....he "slipped" out as to not disturb them watching GA, & Cassie falling asleep....

close_enough said:
(in bold)....this is why i think the friend was there when he left....he "slipped" out as to not disturb them watching GA, & Cassie falling asleep....

The slipped out part has always struck me as an odd way of saying he was going on a business trip because it indicates a quickie kind of thing and in this case he was going from a business meeting to his parents. I believe the way it was reported is how it was said, sounds like it to me. Now that could've been Fussel's own words or him repeating what Jason told him.

strach304 said:
The slipped out part has always struck me as an odd way of saying he was going on a business trip because it indicates a quickie kind of thing and in this case he was going from a business meeting to his parents. I believe the way it was reported is how it was said, sounds like it to me. Now that could've been Fussel's own words or him repeating what Jason told him.

i agree...i think Fussel was repeating what JY told him

strach304 said:

My take -

the girlfriend told Fussell about Cassidy

Jy told Fussell about his departure at a funeral for his recently departed wife.

I say this because JY is in one paragraph, the girlfriend in the second, JY is not mentioned in any context with the girlfriend. JMO

raisincharlie said:
My take -

the girlfriend told Fussell about Cassidy

Jy told Fussell about his departure at a funeral for his recently departed wife.

I say this because JY is in one paragraph, the girlfriend in the second, JY is not mentioned in any context with the girlfriend. JMO

could very well have been this way RC.....wonder when the autopsy will be released??....wonder when we'll find out the real details, as far as what time JY left the house???...course since Michelle is dead, & IF JY left before the girlfriend, then no one knows for SURE when JY left, but himself, right?...i mean unless his cell phone was on, IF he left early, then it's going to be hard to pinpoint his actual time of departure from the home on Thursday, right??

raisincharlie said:
I'm curious as to how you fellow sleuthers interpret this, does it indicate anything to you with respect to the time JY left his home?

http://www.newsobserver.com/141/story/511581.html

"Jason Young has said he slipped out that evening to get a head start for an early morning sales meeting in Virginia, according to Fussell, who said he talked to Jason Young at his wife's funeral.
Michelle Young stayed behind with Cassidy; a girlfriend came over to watch TV with her, the friend told Fussell. Cassidy popped in a DVD of "Cinderella" -- a Halloween gift -- and watched until she fell fast asleep."

Poor little angel Cassidy, she fell asleep to "Cinderella" and when she woke up she was all alone with her dead mama. Breaks my heart to think of that little baby all by herself in that scary situation for so long... :(

Juliana said:
Poor little angel Cassidy, she fell asleep to "Cinderella" and when she woke up she was all alone with her dead mama. Breaks my heart to think of that little baby all by herself in that scary situation for so long... :(

i agree Juliana...

close_enough said:
could very well have been this way RC.....wonder when the autopsy will be released??....wonder when we'll find out the real details, as far as what time JY left the house???...course since Michelle is dead, & IF JY left before the girlfriend, then no one knows for SURE when JY left, but himself, right?...i mean unless his cell phone was on, IF he left early, then it's going to be hard to pinpoint his actual time of departure from the home on Thursday, right??
If one of his two cell phones was turned on - they will know within a few minutes of when he left his home and what direction he went based on the tower radii he passed through. In urban areas towers are fairly close together usually within 3 miles or less depending on other electronic emission sources. They will know if he just ran an errand or left the area.

Remember Snotty boy got nailed to leaving after 10:08 am, even though he said he left 9:30, because he checked his voicemail and the tower showed it was the normal tower for his home - then they traced his movement to the warehouse as he passed through 3 or 4 towers (can't remember how many for sure)

And we know the search warrants indicated JY checked his voicemail frequently....and of course yapped to the gf a lot.

close_enough said:
LOL...noooo, i'd never throw a cream-pie at you!....you could very well be right about the murder happening around 4 am....i'm still sticking with the 1-3 am timeframe, until we hear otherwise....i think whatever time it happened, he was out of that house no later than 4 am...MAYBE pushed it to 4:30....

& again, i still think Cassie woke up at some point while the perp (JY) was there....

OK, lolllll ... we're hittin commojn ground.... he may have committed crime and (pushed) hours to 4:30. THERE IS A REASON LE are enquiring as to vehicle activity uo to and b4 6:00 am. MAYBE ... he slun back and rested his car?

So let me re-phrase my thinking: Crime may have occured earlier than I've suggested (earlier than 4 am).... BUT ..... he MAY have stayed in house/car and left early hours to continue his journey.

I am not making myself clear regards TOD and TOD (lol time of death and JY's time of crime scene departure, heh heh...) :slap:

close_enough said:
i still think he left while the friend was there...8 or 9'ish.....

eta....the "slipped" tells me that he "slipped" out while the friend was there watching TV with Michelle...he "slipped" out after Cassie fell asleep...
Mabe he "slipped out" before Meredith even came home from work on Thursday after picking up Cassidy at daycare. :chicken:

raisincharlie said:
Mabe he "slipped out" before Meredith even came home from work on Thursday after picking up Cassidy at daycare. :chicken:

Eeeeuuuw! Geez. Didn think of that! :eek:

PolkSaladAnnie said:
Eeeeuuuw! Geez. Didn think of that! :eek:
Sounds like a good reason to call a friend over and have dinner and watch tv to me.

raisincharlie said:
Sounds like a good reason to call a friend over and have dinner and watch tv to me.

hmmm, ok i know you meant Michelle, not Meredith right?.....

i don't know...i picture him with his bags in hand, not wanting to disturb the girls watching TV, giving Michelle a quick kiss, Cassie falling asleep, & him heading out the door....that's just the 'picture' i have in my head....

raisincharlie said:
If one of his two cell phones was turned on - they will know within a few minutes of when he left his home and what direction he went based on the tower radii he passed through. In urban areas towers are fairly close together usually within 3 miles or less depending on other electronic emission sources. They will know if he just ran an errand or left the area.

Remember Snotty boy got nailed to leaving after 10:08 am, even though he said he left 9:30, because he checked his voicemail and the tower showed it was the normal tower for his home - then they traced his movement to the warehouse as he passed through 3 or 4 towers (can't remember how many for sure)

And we know the search warrants indicated JY checked his voicemail frequently....and of course yapped to the gf a lot.

yep yep...those pesky cell phones :D

close_enough said:
hmmm, ok i know you meant Michelle, not Meredith right?.....

i don't know...i picture him with his bags in hand, not wanting to disturb the girls watching TV, giving Michelle a quick kiss, Cassie falling asleep, & him heading out the door....that's just the 'picture' i have in my head....
We're just watching different channels luv!

FWIW - if JY planned to do this - IMO I don't see him wanting to see either Michelle or Cassidy prior to doing it. He seems so like a wimpy weasel or rodent of some sort to me. JMO

raisincharlie said:
We're just watching different channels luv!

FWIW - if JY planned to do this - IMO I don't see him wanting to see either Michelle or Cassidy prior to doing it. He seems so like a wimpy weasel or rodent of some sort to me. JMO

hmmm, i agree he's a rodent, but i don't imagine it would bother him to see them, before he left...he had a 'plan' & was sticking to it...he wanted Michelle out of the way...i think (IF he did it) he had grown to hate her.....BUT you could be right about him not being there when the friend was....ya know, this COULD be the reason it's all so unclear as to WHEN he left for this business meeting.....there's been nothing 'in stone' stating when he left for this meeting, & it COULD be, LE had to figure this all out on their own...that's what's weird...i think LE has HAD to figure it all out on their own, & if that's the case then JY probably DID leave prior to the g/f getting there that night....otherwise the g/f could simply tell them..."hey he left at ??? time"....hmmmmm, now you got me thinking in a slightly diff direction RC....it DOES seem like if there was a witness that saw the time he left the house that night, that would be right on in there in the news...right??...probably???

Maybe the "slipped out" phrase was used to indicate that he left before the friend/s arrived. If there was tension between Jason and Michelle because of marital problems or because she found out about the affair, I can see him wanting to avoid being there among Michelle and her girlfriends. Or maybe he thought that one or more of the girlfriends may have known about the affair with MM and wanted to avoid being under their scrutiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu