Mighty Ducks Actor Shaun Weiss Arrested After 'Behaving Erratically' While High on Drugs: Police

EuTuCroquet?

“What's happening to my special purpose!?”
Reaction score
He's unrecognizable. :(

... and he's 38.

Mighty Ducks Actor Shaun Weiss Arrested After 'Behaving Erratically' While High on Drugs: Police

Mighty Ducks costar Shaun Weiss was arrested early Saturday in Northern California after police found him allegedly high on drugs and acting bizarrely with a flashlight, PEOPLE confirms.

Weiss, 38, was booked about 12:47 a.m. after patrolling officers found him outside a closed business complex along the main boulevard in Oroville with approximately three other individuals, according to police Lt. Chris Nicodemus.

Mighty Ducks Star Shaun Weiss Arrested for Residential Burglary While High on Meth: Police

Mighty Ducks Star Shaun Weiss Arrested for Residential Burglary While High on Meth: Police
Shaun Weiss was previously arrested in 2018 for being on a controlled substance

By Alexia Fernandez
January 28, 2020 10:35 PM

Marysville Police Department; Bobby Bank/WireImage

Shaun Weiss, the actor best known for playing Greg Goldberg in The Mighty Ducks, was arrested on Sunday for residential burglary and being under the influence of a controlled substance.

Weiss, 41, was booked into the Yuba County Jail and is being held on $52,500 bail after he was found by police to be inside the garage of a house and “inside of the homeowner’s vehicle.”

“The homeowner said he was the only person that lived at this residence and no one had permission to be inside,” a press release by the Marysville Police Department read on Facebook. (Marysville, California is northwest of San Francisco and north of Sacramento.)

When police entered the garage, they found Weiss inside of the car, the press release said.

“Weiss forced entry to gain access into the vehicle by shattering a window,” the press release read. “Officers noticed shattered glass on the ground and observed that the passenger window to the vehicle was broken. Officers ordered the male out of the vehicle and took him into custody.”

Very disappointing. I had hoped it was quiet because the rehab had worked and he was making himself a better life. I guess it did not work. Although some people need to attend many times for it to sink in. I hope he gets more help soon. He looks like an 80-year-old man.

Good news. Mr. Weiss in September had over a hundred days clean and sober under his belt. That arrest woke him up.

He also has a beautiful new set of dentures. He is living in a sober facility. Goes to five meetings a week.

Sorry I can't link to the phto, but it's worth seeing. I pray he has no lapses or relapses. It takes alot o kahunnas to do the difficult thing. Hope he gets therapy as well. Keep your head up, Shaun Weiss.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark
Back