Found Deceased Miguel Cansimbe, 51, mysteriously disappears on the job, Spring Branch/San Antonio TX, 10 May, 2024

anonypotomous

Reaction score
"A San Antonio roofer mysteriously vanished from work on Friday, leaving his pregnant wife worried sick.

Miguel "Mike" Cansimbe, 51, was last seen around 3 p.m. on May 10 near Branding Iron and Frontier, according to his loved ones. His wife, Jo Rodriguez-Cansimbe says she spent Mother’s Day weekend searching the Spring Branch neighborhood for her husband.

Jo says her husband planned to door knock in Spring Branch to offer roofing services.

“That morning, he was in the kitchen doing dishes and we were talking,” said Jo. “Just after 7 a.m., we both went downstairs and put the kids in the car. Our last in-person conversation was, ‘I want to spend more time with you.’ He said he is really busy with work, and he did let me know he was going to be home around 7:30 p.m. or 8 p.m. So, not too out of the norm. I dropped one daughter off at day care and kept another one home because she wasn’t feeling well. I talked to him on the phone around 9:30 a.m., he said he had just arrived at his build. He asked how our daughter was feeling, I asked what his plans were and what time he was going to be home. He again said, ‘I am going to be home late.'" more at link

The San Antonio Police Department (SAPD) is investigating Miguel’s disappearance. If you know anything, please call 210-207-7660.

--

His wife is pregnant and he took Monday off work to be there for his little daughter's surgery, which he never showed up for

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-14 at 10.13.01 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-14 at 10.13.01 PM.png
    395.8 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Is the court case from January 2023 involving the missing man and his wife acceptable to discuss?
I guess it depends, it might be deemed unfriendly.
4 kids and one surgery, maybe stress got the best of him and he just needed to take a break?
Are there places where he can drive off hte road where the truck could be hidden by trees or hills or???

San Antonio police and loved ones of a roofer who disappeared on Friday confirmed he was found dead. Authorities say they are investigating Miguel "Mike" Cansimbe's death as a suicide.

"My sweet husband was found this morning and is deceased," Cansimbe's wife posted to Facebook Tuesday night. "I want to thank everyone that’s reached out and have shared my posts in an attempt to help get him home where he belongs."

UPDATED LINK: Missing roofer and soon-to-be father of four found dead

I was not able to find any police department speaking about where they found him or if this case is opened. I find it suspicious, honestly. It looks like a copycat from another case I followed.

Very strange, not sure what to make of it.

Obit

Very strange, not sure what to make of it.

Obit
Doesn't seem strange imo. The request to donate to the Wounded Warrior Project makes me think Miguel was a vet. Did he had PTSD?

Doesn't seem strange imo. The request to donate to the Wounded Warrior Project makes me think Miguel was a vet. Did he had PTSD?
I think this may be the case too... especially with the American flag at the top of the page etc.
If I'm reading the obituary correctly, he has 8 kids (one who has passed as an infant).

My condolences to his entire family and friends. He seems like he was an outstanding individual. He was a prior Marine to my understanding reading all the facebook messages. He also has a son who is a Sgt in the Marines. I found the case number 24105249, I attempted to look up the report but I was unsuccessful.

Wow interesting, maybe this year they decided to try again. Idk. I think there is more to this story. Now, I’m invested and I’ve went down the rabbit hole reading reports from 2023. Is this case closed? Does anyone know?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti
Back