Miley Cyrus - what the heck happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Key of Awesome, on youtube, does a great commentary parody of Miley's We can't stop... and Bart Baker's youtube parody of Blurred Lines pretty much calls out Robin Thicke and his BL video. Just search for them on youtube and give a watch and listen... both parodies are spot on in calling out the obvious.

hahaha that was funny

first off I thought that 'can't stop' song was a Justin Bieber song

secondly, her tongue hanging out was gross but I think twerking is worse and I cannot wait for that craze to be over

third, Robin Thicke's music is um, well ... VERY similar to Marvin Gaye's

4th - the looks on Will Smith & family's faces was PRICELESS

Key of Awesome, on youtube, does a great commentary parody of Miley's We can't stop... and Bart Baker's youtube parody of Blurred Lines pretty much calls out Robin Thicke and his BL video. Just search for them on youtube and give a watch and listen... both parodies are spot on in calling out the obvious.

Sorry but I still say the song is hot and the video is hot. Overplayed I can definitely agree with, but doesn't make it a bad song.

hahaha that was funny

first off I thought that 'can't stop' song was a Justin Bieber song

secondly, her tongue hanging out was gross but I think twerking is worse and I cannot wait for that craze to be over

third, Robin Thicke's music is um, well ... VERY similar to Marvin Gaye's

4th - the looks on Will Smith & family's faces was PRICELESS

BBM

The picture of Will Smith's family wasn't a reaction to MC.

BBM

hm, what was it a reaction to?

there's all kinds of videos on youtube stating that it is their reaction to her performance

Sorry but I still say the song is hot and the video is hot. Overplayed I can definitely agree with, but doesn't make it a bad song.

I love the song but the video is like huh?

BBM

Are you sure? I watched the 'performance' last night and am sure they did react like that? Hubby and I were just sitting there, muttering wtf is this *advertiser censored* lol. Oh and her performance with Robin Thicke *vomits* He made my skin crawl.

Liam, please dump her! We don't need her as an honourary Aussie!

Ps JT was AWESOME!

Shame she doesn't use some of her money and buy some Class.

lol I betcha even Robin Thicke laughed at that parody

My lil gdaughter still wears a Hannah Montana gown handed down from an older cousin who adored MC/HM. It's so worn...soft and sleep-perfect.
Well...it just hit the TRASH. Cuz, I sure aint gonna wash it again!
She won't miss it...and if she asks...I'll explain.

It's my lil way of making a difference! ;)

hm, what was it a reaction to?

there's all kinds of videos on youtube stating that it is their reaction to her performance

Yeah, apparently it really was to Gaga's performance because there is a screenshot of them and her performance in the corner in a square.

I just saw the Miley Cyrus one. Pretty funny.

Question, what's with kids acting like gross, classless jerks these days and saying, "Hater! Quit judging!"

Yeah, when you act like a gross, classless jerk people are going to be repelled and they are going to judge you. It's like some kids nowadays are so entitled and spoiled not only are they given no consequences during childhood, but no one better dare judge them for their rotten behavior. Ick.

Ok I'm gonna say it wasn't that big of a deal. I think maybe its a generation thing. I don't think pop stars are really singers. They entertain. It's all about packaging and promotion and looks. Singing is the least measured thing. You have to be marketable.

I've seen nikki minaj or lil Kim do worse. Maybe cause its Miley people couldn't handle raunchiness. I watch award shows every year. Yeah Miley is no lady gaga, who I adore but if she wants to twerk, which has been around forever btw, then so be it. Has anyone wstched twerking videos on youtube? what miley does is very very tame!! I love the song and the video. It won't ruin her career at all. She is doing the sexy bad girl thing now so this is playing that up.

I love robin thicke, he's been around forever but his blurred lines song is a huge hit now, but he is a RandB crooner. I don't see the lyrics pointing to rape.

But this is pop music today. Not every artist, but it's more turned up. Every generation has the sexy bad girl and Miley is the one to do it. So
Twerk on sistah.

I knew Miley Cyrus a was a trainwreck. Nuff said. :crazy:

train-wreck.jpg

I mean, what can possibly be next? Hardcore *advertiser censored* on stage? I can pretty much guarantee this girl will release a sex tape of herself pretty soon. She's that desperate to be naked in public.

I agree is was profanity to say the least. How embarrassing for her family!

Perez Hilton was right and we all owe Jamie Fox an apology for making him apologise for saying she would end up on a pole. They were right.

Ok I'm gonna say it wasn't that big of a deal. I think maybe its a generation thing. I don't think pop stars are really singers. They entertain. It's all about packaging and promotion and looks. Singing is the least measured thing. You have to be marketable.

I've seen nikki minaj or lil Kim do worse. Maybe cause its Miley people couldn't handle raunchiness. I watch award shows every year. Yeah Miley is no lady gaga, who I adore but if she wants to twerk, which has been around forever btw, then so be it. Has anyone wstched twerking videos on youtube? what miley does is very very tame!! I love the song and the video. It won't ruin her career at all. She is doing the sexy bad girl thing now so this is playing that up.

I love robin thicke, he's been around forever but his blurred lines song is a huge hit now, but he is a RandB crooner. I don't see the lyrics pointing to rape.

But this is pop music today. Not every artist, but it's more turned up. Every generation has the sexy bad girl and Miley is the one to do it. So
Twerk on sistah.

I object! I am not some 70 yr old lady, sitting here judging her singing skills, tut tutting over a bit of sex:scared:

I dare you to find a single person who thinks that was entertaining....... She can twerk and grind to her little heart's content, for all I care, but that was just crap, dressed in a bear suit whilst faux masturbating.

I was looking forward to this show. Really wanted to see Bruno Mars perform, and others.
Personally, I think that Miley was on drugs, alcholol or both.
Also-MTV execs gave this performance a "pass"?
Then Miley's mom and dad applauded this performance?
Sad Day.
She's probably loving all the press.
I hope she too, does not end up in the "27" club of deceased entertainers.

QUOTE=AZlawyer;9785340]Gitana, apparently she thinks being "grown up" means public sex displays and ecstasy parties. Sounds like a failure of parenting to me.[/QUOTE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998