Missing 8 mo Pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Punching anyone in the face, much less a female is the sign of a loser. I hope that idiot is feeling bad right now. Instead, he probably thinks that Maria caused her own death...That's why I think that they really need to publicize the results of the DNA findings (if the baby is Laurean's).

She's dead because he thought the baby was his. Otherwise, he would have let the proof come out in the pudding so to speak...and just said... "I told you so..." when the DNA proved the baby wasn't his.

I agree. I think there are still Marines on that base who think that Laurean was someone caught up in this innocently and was pushed beyond the limit by Lauterbach. Don't think some can wrap their minds around the fact that they were such poor judges of character.
But, as you pointed out, what motive would there be for killing her just before she gave birth, except that he knew the Marines were planning to test that baby for paternity and use that evidence in his rape hearing.

Info regarding the "cook out" posted by RumTum http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1915591&postcount=91

According to the male next door neighbor ...

Cesar borrowed this neighbor's shovel on or about the 17th.

Cesar had a fire burning in the fire pit on the 23rd of December. Then, on Christmas eve the Laureans had a BBQ party in their back yard. The fire pit/grave site was used as a "bonfire". Not used as the BBQ area to cook their food.

SO - according to that one neighbor - there were 2 bonfires set in that pit area. 23rd & 24th.

If Maria was murdered on the 14th or 15th as reports have indicated and Cesar borrowed the shovel on the 17th to dig the fire pit - where was Maria stashed during that timeframe?

Is it feasible that Maria was buried without being incinerated on the 17th when the grave site was created? Where was Christina on the 17th - morning & evening?

Did the odor from a decaying body (and perhaps, a curious dog) prompt Cesar to begin disassembling that portion of his fence and create the bonfire that his neighbor reported initially noticing on the 23rd?

Exactly when did Cesar start tearing out the fence area? the 23rd - day of 1st bonfire?

IF there was an odor in the back yard prior to the grave turning into a bonfire pit - did Christina notice it? Was there dog digging activity?

When was the swing set moved to the front yard?

When was their dog moved from the fenced back yard and staked in the front yard?

What did Christina know - and when did she know it?

So many questions from all of us - so few answers ...

From FOX - Send questions to Bill Hemmer

B Y A - "Because You Asked"

email: Hemmer@FoxNews.com

GolfMom - No, it was reported (by the authorities, maybe the D.A. - don't remember) that Christina was not out of town during the periods in question. (Dec. 14 - Jan. 11) She was living in the marital home during that time.

Rum Tum

the only party i've heard of is the one that took place on the 14th of December.....Maria chose to leave early instead of attending this party...it wasn't mandatory to attend, from what i read, so folks could leave work early if they wanted...

So who got the date wrong? Appears CL and Xtina got their dates wrong in recounting the timeline. So we are back to everything happening on the 14th. Maria talks to her mom at 2:30pm. The bus ticket is purchased at 5pm. Xtina says she is home from the party late afternoon. Seems like Xtina would have been around during the murder.

So who got the date wrong? Appears CL and Xtina got their dates wrong in recounting the timeline. So we are back to everything happening on the 14th. Maria talks to her mom at 2:30pm. The bus ticket is purchased at 5pm. Xtina says she is home from the party late afternoon. Seems like Xtina would have been around during the murder.

Or at the very least during the clean up . . .

If Maria was murdered on the 14th or 15th as reports have indicated and Cesar borrowed the shovel on the 17th to dig the fire pit - where was Maria stashed during that timeframe
?

He stashed her in the woods adjacent to his home. He could have covered her with limbs and leaves so he could get back home and clean up the mess.
Then he could have dug the pit on the 17th and moved her when no one was around.

?

He stashed her in the woods adjacent to his home. He could have covered her with limbs and leaves so he could get back home and clean up the mess.
Then he could have dug the pit on the 17th and moved her when no one was around.

I think that was said by Xtina, to once again, let Xtina off the hook, IMO.

yes, it sure does, if everything went down late on the 14th.....but LE sure sounds like they're confident the murder took place on the 14th, instead of the 15th....from what i heard the last night ...

?

I can't see how any of this would be possible with the nosy neighbors next door. I mean things are wide open in the pictures we have seen. Not even any trees!! I just can't figure out how he did it. At anytime of the day or night you would think the neighbors would have heard something:confused:

I can't see how any of this would be possible with the nosy neighbors next door. I mean things are wide open in the pictures we have seen. Not even any trees!! I just can't figure out how he did it. At anytime of the day or night you would think the neighbors would have heard something:confused:

Good point, and we know the neighbors were observant, er, nosy.

[
QUOTE=curiositycat;1921188]I can't see how any of this would be possible with the nosy neighbors next door. I mean things are wide open in the pictures we have seen. Not even any trees!! I just can't figure out how he did it. At anytime of the day or night you would think the neighbors would have heard something:confused:[/QUOTE
]

That is true about the neighbors. But what if he moved her in her own car.
Maybe tht is why he keep her car. He could have stashed her in there awhile until he could drive the car to the woods and dump her.

[]

That is true about the neighbors. But what if he moved her in her own car.
Maybe tht is why he keep her car. He could have stashed her in there awhile until he could drive the car to the woods and dump her.

The car would be bloody I would think.
Did Le find any?
Also think he would of moved/buried her at night time because of the neighbor's.
So where was the wife?

The car would be bloody I would think.
Did Le find any?
Also think he would of moved/buried her at night time because of the neighbor's.
So where was the wife?

Then there should be alot of DNA, I hope.

IMO, the timeline is so close that it puts Xtina either there during the murder or immediately after. Xtina's own statement is she returned from the party late afternoon. The bus ticket was purchased at 5PM.

http://www.wnct.com/midatlantic/nct/news/local_news.apx.-content-articles-NCT-2008-01-11-0006.html

Interview with ticket agent:

Roshaun Hames says the pregnant 20-year-old Marine Lance Corporal stationed at Camp Lejeune bought a bus ticket from him around 5 p.m. on December 14th. That’s the last day she spoke with her family – and the same day her mother urged her to give up her baby. Onslow County deputies say Maria is due to give birth any day now.

Sorry if this has been brought up -

If Xtina was at the xmas party until early afternoon, and the ticket was bought at 5pm...And it WAS maria - Then that means Xtina wasn't at the xmas party anymore right...and was possibly at the home when all this took place?

We have all been talking about the fact that we think CL had help with the murder/cover-up and we think it was he wife but What If It was someone else who helped.

CL apparently thinks he is a ladies man and does not have a problem with extra marital activies. So lets kick around the option that another woman is helping CL and see how it fits with the events.

1. Other woman could have been a friend to both and lured Maria to CL
2. OW helped with clean-up and the disposing of Maria,s car
3. OW purchased bus ticket.
4. Ow dumped CL truck in Morrisville and ATM card in Durham to give false lead.
5. OW has now used the bus ticket and is with him. A news article stated yesterday the LE has not ruled out that the ticket was used.

Also the probable cause statement says CL told Xtina that "later in the evening" Maria returned because the plan had failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74