Missing 8 mth pregnant Marine Maria Frances Lauterbach- NC #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bus ticket according the the warrant was with Traiways.Be interesting what is needed to purchase a ticket.

Where does she work. Report today states she has just been called back up for actice duty. Does this mean she had already processed out of the Marines?
IIRC, the presser stated that Christina was in the guard for one year, and was called back up to active duty.

It's a very common process with ANY branch of the service, that guard members are called to Active Duty because we have a "stop loss" going on... "stop loss" refers to they're not letting a lot of ppl out, unless it's retire/disability/etc...

I believe I have figured out how and why LE has changed their belief in the actual day maria was murdered from december 15, to the 14th. In the warrants, it is clear they are concentrating on cell phone activities.

They mentioned how maria used her cell phone daily and spoke with several people daily. The reason they say maria was killed on the 14 and not the 15 is because no more cell phone activity was detected.

Maria was dead by early morn hours of december 15. Her cell phone and pings after it was thrown roadside hasn't been used since the 14th, probably early within that day after she got off work at twelve. I believe laurean abducted, confronted and gained control and custody of maria and at that point remained in control of her physically up and until LE removed her body from his back yard fire pit.

I don't believe a word xtina is saying in her affidavits and interviews to police and her personal attorneys. She's already been caught in some lies, which automatically for me zaps her credibility. She first and foremost put her supposed innocent self ahead of contacting LE. Innocent people don't have to do that.

There's no way I'm buying what she's stated in the affidavit warrants that every couple of months laurean kept her updated concerning the rape allegations and pregnancy concerning maria. It goes against logic and common sense. Laurean worked with her daily, watched daily her swelling pregnant body. There's no way those two didn't talk talk talk about the situation.

What, they made love, played house, parented, worked, and coexisted with the elephant smack dab in the middle of their relationship? I don't think so.

[
QUOTE=ipswitch;1918545]IIRC, the presser stated that Christina was in the guard for one year, and was called back up to active duty.

It's a very common process with ANY branch of the service, that guard members are called to Active Duty because we have a "stop loss" going on... "stop loss" refers to they're not letting a lot of ppl out, unless it's retire/disability/etc...
[/QUOTE]

I am still confused. Was she still active duty on the 14th & 15th of December or has she just been called back up and placed in the military's care?

The reason they say maria was killed on the 14 and not the 15 is because no more cell phone activity was detected.

Kool, Wow that has to be it. You are very good at this.

What, they made love, played house, parented, worked, and coexisted with the elephant smack dab in the middle of their relationship? I don't think so.
[/QUOTE]

No to make lite of this situation but this was funny.

Can someone please show me the link where they say they are certain she was murdered on the 14th. Every thing I read says around the 15th.An of course there is no cell phone being used after the 14th. It was thrown out of a car.

Can someone please show me the link where they say they are certain she was murdered on the 14th. Every thing I read says around the 15th.An of course there is no cell phone being used after the 14th. It was thrown out of a car.

http://www.witntv.com/home/headlines/13865087.html
Officials originally said they believed she was murdered on December 15. This morning, they told WITN News they now believe she was killed on December 14.

A
witness in the murder of Lauterbach turned the instrument over to police, who would not confirm local media reports that it was a crowbar.

This is being report on fox news website. It specifically states a witness to the murder. Wonder who they are refering to

A

This is being report on fox news website. It specifically states a witness to the murder. Wonder who they are refering to

It doesn't say "a witness to the murder." It says "a witness in the murder." That could be someone Laurean gave the murder weapon to or someone the Laureans sold the murder weapon to (remember their ad to sell stuff?)
This witness could have read about the case and gone, "OMG! I bought a baseball bat (or whatever it might be) from that !"

steadfast do you have a link to the ad or can you direct me to it? Someone told me about it yesterday but I have yet to find it!

It doesn't say "a witness to the murder." It says "a witness in the murder." That could be someone Laurean gave the murder weapon to or someone the Laureans sold the murder weapon to (remember their ad to sell stuff?)
This witness could have read about the case and gone, "OMG! I bought a baseball bat (or whatever it might be) from that !"

Thank you.But because of the condition of her body. I really do not think they know for sure.

No sighting of Maria since the 14th.
No cell phone activity since the 14th.
No communication with Maria since the 14th.
No sightings of maria since the 14th.

Wonder where maria's purse is? We know where the cell phone and atm bank card is, but what about the purse? Guarantee there's a food and or gas receipt in her car or left at the Durham house, either in the trash can of what she ate after leaving work at lunch time. She had to be hungry. Especially since most christmas parties are centered around food.

Heck, stomach contents could of been preserved being the baby, and bodily fluids around the body when it was set on fire. They have all kinds of testing, I'm sure they've put those ashes in the chemical meter machine I've seen on all those forensic shows shown on court tv at night. Can't think of the name. Just thinking out loud.

Folks, we have got to take seriously the eye witness account of how very scared maria was of her superior office laurean who has given the undercover eye witness interview and who filled out the last in effect restraining order on laurean. She insists maria was scared of laurean. Scared.

Thank you for posting this link glezell :blowkiss: !

I wonder how close to the bus station her car was found?If anyone has come forward about who parked the car there and if someone picked up that person?

The next lot over if I remember right, and eatery

They also said Thursday they believe Lauterback was killed on Dec. 14.

if this IS the case, then the whole story about the bus ticket & everything isn't true for the 15th.......:confused:

--->>>By the military account, WE donut know where Maria was the night of the 14th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am guessing she met with at the motel on the 14th, he got into her car with her, left his truck at the motel, and then WE have to wonder where and when HE killed her. Where did they go together to spend the night of the 14th, because the withdrawal and the bus ticket happened after the 14th.

I want to know when acquired the charcoal bricketts, IF IF IF it was before the 14th, this whole thing was premeditated.

had to know the room mate had been assigned 'away duty' didn't he ?, and that no one would miss her 'MAYBE' for a while anyway?

This whole thing is a brain teaser!?!?!?

Wish we could all be in the same room while discussing this, we'd have it solved in no time, ya think?

I am still confused. Was she still active duty on the 14th & 15th of December or has she just been called back up and placed in the military's care?

My understanding is that Christina WAS active duty throughout December.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74