Missing Georgia hiker--Meredith Emerson, 24 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't bothered by what NG was saying until she announced that the BF was there. Until that point I think NG was trying to remind the defense attorneys that this was a person that this happened to and not a case file. IMO, we are more graphic here on WS. But OMG, I don't know how the BF continued to do the show. I would have been off puking in a waste basket somewhere after hearing the details presented like that.

Hilton was in Cherokee County less than 4 days, 10-26, after someone used the Bryant's ATM.

From the below link:

Oct. 21, 4 p.m.: Someone uses Irene Bryant’s cell phone to call 911. The signal is lost, and the call never reaches an emergency call center. The provider is unable to lock onto a position using GPS. Irene Bryant was killed that day, authorities later say.
Oct. 22, 7:35 p.m.: Bryants’ bank card used to withdraw $300 from a machine at a Ducktown, Tenn., bank.

http://www.citizen-times.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=200771114122

I just did mapquest and it looks like ducktown, tn is roughly 108 miles from atlanta - not too far away - and another thing i was thinking about - if he is a "drifter" and living out of his van he would not have access to tv, internet news - maybe he did take meredith somehwere secluded and when going out to try and use her atm card he saw missing fliers or heard from someone that this was big news and it spooked him so he had to get rid of her??? just speculating.....

I just did mapquest and it looks like ducktown, tn is roughly 108 miles from atlanta - not too far away - and another thing i was thinking about - if he is a "drifter" and living out of his van he would not have access to tv, internet news - maybe he did take meredith somehwere secluded and when going out to try and use her atm card he saw missing fliers or heard from someone that this was big news and it spooked him so he had to get rid of her??? just speculating.....

Unfortunately, I think Hilton gets rid of everyone. John and Irene Bryant for example.

I just rewatched the dashcam video. It's actually 20 minutes long. I want to see the whole thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member