Missing Girls, Little Info-1973 to 1975

no she was not tested at all
she was tested against
jennifer kline
cherly hanson
janice pockett
and i forgot the rest its on the tip of my toung

I agree that Michelle could be Sharon. I just wonder how Floyd would have come into contact with her, being that Michelle was from Califonia.

If I'm remembering right, Floyd and David Dial were in California at some point after Floyd was released from prison for trying to kidnap the little girl from a bowling alley in GA.

smile22 said:
no she was not tested at all
she was tested against
jennifer kline
cherly hanson
janice pockett
and i forgot the rest its on the tip of my toung
She was also tested against Sherry Lynn Johnson

i couldnt find my a beautiful child book for months and i though someone had trashed it "( oh how upset i would have been) im cleaning out my closet and still no book. i decided to take a brake and check to see if any new updates or info on sharons thread i turn my head to the book case and there is the book on the shelf. i have this feeling that a big new brake that will reveal her identity will come soon

shadowangel said:
In my research in the case of Sharon Marshall, I have come across more reports of missing girls than I care to think about...In this thread, I will post those I find that are possible matches to Sharon (according to age and date missing), with whatever info I can find. If anyone can find more info on any of these girls, please let me know. I've also found some possible matches to other cases, such as "Cali", which I will post in the individual threads.

Tina Moye-Missing from her Berlin St home in Rochester, NY on 01/02/74. The seven year-old was going to walk to a local grocery store but never made it.

Kathy Davidson-Missing from Warren Dunes State Park near Bridgeman, MI. On 09/04/73, the search for the six year-old girl was called off as she was "presumed drowned".

Shadow: could you provide further details &/or some links as regarding these two girls??? All my news archives cannot find any details regarding either of these children. wondering either about spelling?? or location?

I'd like to look into these cases further.

Thanks.
Carey

blueclouds said:
Shadow: could you provide further details &/or some links as regarding these two girls??? All my news archives cannot find any details regarding either of these children. wondering either about spelling?? or location?

I'd like to look into these cases further.

Thanks.
Carey
The stories came from NewspaperArchives.com. I can't link the stories.

Tina Moye-story from the Syracuse (NY) Herald Journal, 01-02-75. She left home around noon to go to a local store, the proprietor stated he never saw anyone meeting her description.
Kathy Davidson-from the Ironwood (MI) Daily Globe, 09-04-73. State Police called off the search for her in the park (located along Lake Michigan) after searching the area four or five times. They stated further efforts "would be of no value" (?) She disappeared on Saturday night (09-01) while camping with her family; authorities believed she drowned. Her parents were Robert and Anna Davidson.

I came across this old thread while doing searches on a couple of these names. It's astounding how many young girls went missing during this timeframe, the early 1970s. Some of them are not listed on any of the Missing Persons websites. I did searches for Tina Moye and Kathy Davidson, and couldn't find anything. How do we go about getting them listed?

Gina_M said:
I came across this old thread while doing searches on a couple of these names. It's astounding how many young girls went missing during this timeframe, the early 1970s. Some of them are not listed on any of the Missing Persons websites. I did searches for Tina Moye and Kathy Davidson, and couldn't find anything. How do we go about getting them listed?
You could simply do a write-up in the style of Doenetwork, CharleyProject, or other similar sites. Post a thread here for each girl, then suggest that some of the members of the other networks include them on their websites. You would be amazed at how your write-up or article will be picked up by other websites.

Bumping. Sharon Marshall's true identity was discovered some time ago but I think this thread is still relevant. There are so many missing girls cases from the 70s.

Catherine Barbara Davidson
catherine_barbara_davidson_1.jpg

Catherine, circa 1973
  • Missing Since 09/01/1973
  • Missing From Sawyer, Michigan
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Sex Female
  • Race Black
  • Date of Birth 12/13/1966 (54)
  • Age 6 years old
  • Height and Weight 3'10, 70 pounds
  • Clothing/Jewelry Description A white blouse, blue shorts and white sandals.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics African-American female. Black hair, brown eyes. Catherine's hair was braided into tight rows at the time of her disappearance. Her nickname is Cathy.
LINK:

Catherine Barbara Davidson – The Charley Project

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph