Submitted Missing: KATELYN MULLINAX (SC)

Discussion in 'Missing Kids - RSS Feed Thread' started by Seymour Krelborn, Mar 30, 2016.

1. Seymour Krelborn

Seymour Krelborn Feed Me!

KATELYN MULLINAX, Age Now: 16, Missing: 03/28/2016. Missing From MYRTLE BEACH, SC. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Myrtle Beach Police Department (South Carolina) 1-843-918-1382.

More...

2. 1&2&3

1&2&3 Well-Known Member

Oh no, not another teenage girl from Myrtle Beach!

It is still Spring Break down here, so lots of crazy teenagers at the beach.

3. Manderz

Manderz Member

http://wpde.com/news/local/myrtle-beach-police-ask-for-help-finding-missing-teen

-According to article she was last seen "near Sea Crest Resort at 803 S. Ocean Boulevard".
    -It also states she has a condition that requires medication but has none with her.
    -Not sure what she was wearing when last seen

hmm..missing some basic info..Any more information out there? Would be nice to know if she was with anyone, was headed somewhere or what the circumstances were around her disappearance.
    Hoping she shows up safe!

4. Inthedetails

Inthedetails Well-Known Member

5. Inthedetails

I'm hoping this is a runaway case and that she will be quickly found safe. I get a melancholy feel from her FB page.

(Not that I hope she is a runaway, but rather that she wasn't taken against her will.)

6. Inthedetails

Here is some info on the resort where she was last seen. https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_R...front_Resort-Myrtle_Beach_South_Carolina.html

7. Manderz

Manderz Member

On the WPDE ABC 15 facebook page there is a post about Katelyn with some interesting comments from family with a little more info on the circumstances. I don't believe I can relay any of that info since its just facebook comments but take a look if you have a chance. Would be nice if they did an updated article or something with more information.
    I was hoping this was a runaway but I'm not so sure now.

8. Inthedetails

That news station certainly has an active FB page. If anyone goes to the WPDE ABC 15 page, the post about Katelyn was posted March 30 at 2:15pm.

9. Inthedetails

Interesting. When I looked at her page earlier today, there were posts. Now there is nothing posted but her cover photo. Somebody has had access to the page today. Maybe she had it open on her computer and a family member was able to change the settings?

10. Inthedetails

11. meinmyrtlebeach

meinmyrtlebeach Well-Known Member

Not again!!

I'm hoping the family or police will release more details so we can better know which direction to look. Myrtle Beach has installed lots of cameras on the streets in the past year or two....so hoping they'll show where she went or who she was seen with.

12. Slyeye4lies

Slyeye4lies New Member

New info release in this article: http://www.wbtv.com/story/31625258/police-searching-for-clover-teen-missing-from-myrtle-beach

"Emily told WBTV that Katelyn was vacationing in Myrtle Beach at the Seacrest Resort on Ocean Boulevard with her step dad and step brothers on Monday night. She says Katelyn told them she forgot something down at the pool. She never came back.

"She didn't bring her clothes, she didn't bring her MacBook, any phones she would have, she didn't bring anything down there," Emily said.

She also didn't bring medication that was critical to a medical condition.

A report was filed and Myrtle Beach police have been investigating. But unfortunately, they haven't found much.

Now Katelyn's parents, friends and other family members are taking matters into their own hands.

"They've been walking up and down Ocean Boulevard. They've been passing out flyers, talking to investigators," Emily said.

Emily says Katelyn left behind her wallet, her ID, everything. Which is just one of the reasons she doesn't think her sister ran away. Emily says she's been trying to get information from Katelyn's friends. They say they don't know anything.

"Being 16, she's not very good at keeping secrets, so I feel like she would have told somebody," Emily said."

https://www.facebook.com/SaveTheNex...701238821410/1147680475256811/?type=3&theater

13. Limecat

Limecat Member

Another case to follow. So sad. It's crazy when you have to "hope" for a runaway scenario because that would be better than other possibilities. But the fact that she didn't take even her phone with her at that age makes me less likely to think runaway. I'm 52 and if my phone isn't with me I get anxious. With teens phones are like another appendage.

Sorry if this has been answered and I missed it. Katelyn was last seen Monday at 10 pm? When was she reported missing? TIA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14. Inspector Gidget

Inspector Gidget Well-Known Member

15. Limecat

Limecat Member

16. 1&2&3

1&2&3 Well-Known Member

I am so glad to hear this!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

17. Inthedetails

Whew! Good. Always love to see found safe!

18. hey-Debbie

hey-Debbie Well-Known Member

19. sarx

sarx Verified Expert/Professional in SAR and K9SAR

So color me confused. Hope is it that the title seats he was charged for it then the last line says no word if connected?

20. rotary_dial

rotary_dial Member

http://m.savannahnow.com/latest-new...dnapping-suspect-savannah-teenage-victim-safe

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk