Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would a prosecutor say some cops think the grave robbers aren't cleared as recent as 2017??

Because Joe and Mike and Dusty all know who did this or participated in doing this and Mike was deemed the one in charge of the big misdirection campaign? I wonder if Mike has truly told you everything....?

It's simple, they're alive because they know who did it or are keeping it quiet with threats or being threatened.......

THE PAPERS SAY JOE WAS IN TOWN. You can clearly see it posted in this and the previous thread!

Joe got probation because "He Talked" yet he was the mastermind behind the entire incident?

Sounds like your Husband is in some deep cow dung and is leading a big misdirection campaign online for the last several years. That's what I THINK.
Do you believe the police are involved in covering much of this up? Their disappearance?

Because Joe and Mike and Dusty all know who did this or participated in doing this and Mike was deemed the one in charge of the big misdirection campaign? I wonder if Mike has truly told you everything....?

It's simple, they're alive because they know who did it or are keeping it quiet with threats or being threatened.......

THE PAPERS SAY JOE WAS IN TOWN. You can clearly see it posted in this and the previous thread!

Joe got probation because "He Talked" yet he was the mastermind behind the entire incident?

Sounds like your Husband is in some deep cow dung and is leading a big misdirection campaign online for the last several years. That's what I THINK.

Yes because they have no problem keeping a person that has talked to save his own self alive. If this is the case they are some of the most idiotic criminals.

From where I stand you are doing the misdirection considering none of it makes sense.

You say trying to control, I say trying to state facts so maybe this can one day be solved.

Yes because they have no problem keeping a person that has talked to save his own self alive. If this is the case they are some of the most idiotic criminals.

From where I stand you are doing the misdirection considering none of it makes sense.

You say trying to control, I say trying to state facts so maybe this can one day be solved.
Why should we believe anything a suspect says? And how do we know it's not misdirection??

Do you believe the police are involved in covering much of this up? Their disappearance?
You didn't ask me, but I have often wondered about police involvement. Maybe not in the crime but definitely in one of the several layers of this case.

This case is a giant onion. I think we will see that when the truth comes out. I pray that's soon.

You didn't ask me, but I have often wondered about police involvement. Maybe not in the crime but definitely in one of the several layers of this case.

This case is a giant onion. I think we will see that when the truth comes out. I pray that's soon.
Well ,sadly, I don’t think that truth will be coming from the PD. Isn’t this the same department that has been systematically destroying rape kits?

How does a prosecutor saying they shouldn't be cleared not set off any alarms to people on here??

They think a couple of statements in the Springfield Misleader and handwritten things Suzie wrote down on paper are IRONCLAD?

Give me a break!
Maybe you never had a bad experience with cops or the criminal justice system. If you have, you see how a prosecutors word isn't something to swear by.

Where did the whole “they’re buried under a parking lot” thing come from?

How does a prosecutor saying they shouldn't be cleared not set off any alarms to people on here??

They think a couple of statements in the Springfield Misleader and handwritten things Suzie wrote down on paper are IRONCLAD?

Give me a break!
Hearsay isn't something she could testify to.

Why should we believe anything a suspect says? And how do we know it's not misdirection??

We don’t even know who you are. How are we to know that is not exactly what you are doing? We put ourselves in the public eye more and make ourselves MORE of a target. Many on here just hide and put things out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member