Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Changing one’s name sounds suspicious but as publicized as this case is I understand why someone would. People watch tv, read newspapers, and employers google potential hires. Hiring a possible murder suspect could be bad for business.

I believe, when people are talking about name changes, they're talking about the individuals that they failed to indict at the grand jury.

I've been told their names and there was 3 of them. Which may cause some confusion for people. Non of the grand jury 3 were involved in the mausoleum break in, which was done by 3 other individuals.

As far as I know, Clay and Recla never change their names .
Dusty's brother did say something about other people getting hurt out in front of my mother's house within a few days after the abductions. But I don't believe he changed his name.

However, I was told Joe Riddell was using his mother's maiden name (Riddell) back in 1992. When he Clay and Recla were arrested for the monument break in.

I can't remember what his legal last name is.

I didn't find out about Riddell using his mother's maiden name for many many years.

I was under the impression that when people were talking about 1 of the 3 being dead and name changes, those conversations where in reference to the grand jury 3.

If I'm mistaken, let me know.

Was your mom safety conscious? I know the dangers of being a woman living alone or being by myself. I tend to be more cautious if I'm in my house.

No more than anybody else and I still don't buy that my sister didn't have a key to the side door.

There are individuals who have a very long history of posting on multiple forums about this case and they are known to use a certain unseemly tactic that includes fishing for information by spreading misinformation, disinformation and lies..

I'm quite confident your more than capable of discerning who those individuals are.

So perhaps someone affiliated with the school caused her some problems. How many male teachers did the 2 girls have? What kind of vehicles did they drive?
IMO the only 2 people who claimed Suzie had a stomach ache were Janelle and Shane Appleby the 2 last people to see her. Janis could have heard second hand that Suzie had a stomach ache. MOO

So perhaps someone affiliated with the school caused her some problems. How many male teachers did the 2 girls have? What kind of vehicles did they drive?
IMO the only 2 people who claimed Suzie had a stomach ache were Janelle and Shane Appleby the 2 last people to see her. Janis could have heard second hand that Suzie had a stomach ache. MOO
Does anyone know if that school had an outdoor storm cellar or other underground facility?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998