Missouri - The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not been on this site for a couple years and I come on and it is crazy with so called “facts”. One “fact” that is wrong is that both Mike, Dusty, and Joe left right after the women went missing. No that did not happen. Now Mike and Joe did leave for Chicago after they were looking for them for the vandalism, but this was before the women went missing. Also Joe was back in IL when the 3 went missing. Dusty did move to CO, but it was many years later and Mike went to CA months after they stopped questioning him about the 3 missing women. His charges were because of the vandalism, NOT the missing women because he was no longer a suspect. Also Suzie was NOT needed for testimony for the vandalism case. Actually have the witness list and she is not on it. Her statement and Dusty’s were almost identical and Dusty made his statement first. In other words the police officer that took both of their statements was just as good as a witness as Suzie and they did use him as a witness. They did not use the other two grave robbers in any of the trials. Mike and Dusty never sold drugs. Mike only saw Garrison once and never hung out with him. It is amazing how one little thing stated on here can go off the rails. I only want this case solved and I know misinformation is not going to help that happen.

I have not been on this site for a couple years and I come on and it is crazy with so called “facts”. One “fact” that is wrong is that both Mike, Dusty, and Joe left right after the women went missing. No that did not happen. Now Mike and Joe did leave for Chicago after they were looking for them for the vandalism, but this was before the women went missing. Also Joe was back in IL when the 3 went missing. Dusty did move to CO, but it was many years later and Mike went to CA months after they stopped questioning him about the 3 missing women. His charges were because of the vandalism, NOT the missing women because he was no longer a suspect. Also Suzie was NOT needed for testimony for the vandalism case. Actually have the witness list and she is not on it. Her statement and Dusty’s were almost identical and Dusty made his statement first. In other words the police officer that took both of their statements was just as good as a witness as Suzie and they did use him as a witness. They did not use the other two grave robbers in any of the trials. Mike and Dusty never sold drugs. Mike only saw Garrison once and never hung out with him. It is amazing how one little thing stated on here can go off the rails. I only want this case solved and I know misinformation is not going to help that happen.

I appreciate your contribution. I had thought that Riedel was not in town. The news accounts would seem to be inaccurate. ‘“In town” would seem to be misleading.

I think Mike’s account of an unknown lone stalker is the one that makes the most sense. He could have struck up a conversation at the Elder party and then merely followed them home.

I believe it is also possible for one person to have abducted them.

I appreciate your contribution. I had thought that Riedel was not in town. The news accounts would seem to be inaccurate. ‘“In town” would seem to be misleading.

I think Mike’s account of an unknown lone stalker is the one that makes the most sense. He could have struck up a conversation at the Elder party and then merely followed them home.

I believe it is also possible for one person to have abducted them.

Also on your statement that Mike was not always cordial. Maybe that was because of the little lines about guns, shovels, and ropes by you towards him.

Were these concerts in town because the concerts should of been well over by 3am when this crime started to occur?

It was over before 3 am. He helped them pack up after and went home tired. His sister got home from work shortly after they got back and that morning the manager of the apartment stopped by to ask them something and saw them as well.

It was over before 3 am. He helped them pack up after and went home tired. His sister got home from work shortly after they got back and that morning the manager of the apartment stopped by to ask them something and saw them as well.

He was about 20 years of age (give or take) so at that age it was easy to pull a all nighter if my youth is anything to go by and especially if you have had a few drinks as well.

Well depending when the manager came by this crime was probably over within a few hours.

Whoever did this surely wasn’t stupid enough to drag out the crime Incase they got caught.

He was about 20 years of age (give or take) so at that age it was easy to pull a all nighter if my youth is anything to go by and especially if you have had a few drinks as well.

Well depending when the manager came by this crime was probably over within a few hours.

Whoever did this surely wasn’t stupid enough to drag out the crime Incase they got caught.

Whenever it was done both Mike and Dusty were at the apartment most likely sleeping. Dusty was sleeping for sure before he fell asleep in Cathe’s bed so she ended up sleeping on the couch.

Whenever it was done both Mike and Dusty were at the apartment most likely sleeping. Dusty was sleeping for sure before he fell asleep in Cathe’s bed so she ended up sleeping on the couch.

Do you have a link for this story as this is the first I am hearing it about it? and I will always take a family mementos alibi with a pinch of a salt because it’s a family member. They have all the reason to lie to cover up a sibling.

Do you have a link for this story as this is the first I am hearing it about it? and I will always take a family mementos alibi with a pinch of a salt because it’s a family member. They have all the reason to lie to cover up a sibling.

I have my husband and his sister for this not a news article.

You do realize the only things printed in newspapers are things the police want released. Also many things in newspapers are skewed. The so called satanic alter was merely a concrete cow skull from a garden center, decorative scented candles and some metal concert posters. Also all these people were questioned.

Are you married to one of the grave robbers?

I’m married to Mike Clay. We have been married for 21 years. In the 23 years we have been together the only contact with Springfield police was by him reporting people that have threatened him and to request the vandalism case file which they did send us. I’ve posted with this name since 2011. Stopped on here when they closed the page years ago. Switched to Topix, but have not posted on that for a long time either.

I’m married to Mike Clay. We have been married for 21 years. In the 23 years we have been together the only contact with Springfield police was by him reporting people that have threatened him and to request the vandalism case file which they did send us. I’ve posted with this name since 2011. Stopped on here when they closed the page years ago. Switched to Topix, but have not posted on that for a long time either.

Thank you for explaining :)

Welcome, Mrs. Clay! We would love to have you become a Verified Insider for this case. WS has some pretty strict rules about what can and can't be posted, and if you have VI status you have much more leeway in what you can share here. Here's the link with information on the VI process:

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

So do you have any theory’s on what happened and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname