"Mistatements" and/or Lies by Cindy & George

Status
Not open for further replies.
dani, If I'm not mistaken that came from Cindy's mother, Shirley P..and her brother Rick P..and IIRC Cindy had told her mother that she had borrowed a HUGE sum from her 401K to pay for all the charges Casey had racked up..and for monies that George lost to internet gambling/Nigerian internet scheme..or both re:George depending on which story is to be believed..I believe Shirley told that to LE as well as her sister via emails (before Caylee ever disappeared) Those emails to/from Cindy and her sister are eye opening to say the least...especially in regards to her concern that Casey may have harmed Caylee..again BEFORE July 16th. They were on ACandyRose's site..I'll see if I can find the link..I always wondered why those couldn't come in at trial..or if they could..why they didn't..

snipped from email below.. CINDY USED A LOT OF HER SAVINGS, AND TOOK ANEQUITY LOAN ON THE HOUSE, SO SHE HAS TWO BIG PAYMENTS ON THE HOUSE SHE USEDTHE REST OF HER 401 K TO PLAY CATCH UP ON CAR INS

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcript_S_PleseaEmails.htm

Part of the reason she stated she filed for divorce was lack of trust- IIRC that stemmed from his cashing out his pension savings from his employment at the Orlando Sentinel, without telling her...
They have no pension plans now, both in their 50's and IMO they are desperate for the new Caylee 'foundation to become their retirement plan.

Part of the reason she stated she filed for divorce was lack of trust- IIRC that stemmed from his cashing out his pension savings from his employment at the Orlando Sentinel, without telling her...
They have no pension plans now, both in their 50's and IMO they are desperate for the new Caylee 'foundation to become their retirement plan.

Hi Zsa Zsa, I believe it was GA who filed for divorce, in Dec 2005, not CA, and he requested alimony and wanted the house sold.

Hi Zsa Zsa, I believe it was GA who filed for divorce, in Dec 2005, not CA, and he requested alimony and wanted the house sold.

Yes, thanks I remember that now....he wanted half her income and half the house! She told SP she'd have to stay married. Ironic isn't it that SP says CA was the breadwinner in the house because GA only kept a job for half their marriage, so he is entitled to her income! He found it doesn't pay to work for a living when you can get someone else to do it for you. Wonder where FCA got that idea from....

Well with KC cashing CA's checks left and right do you really blame GA for not telling anyone. CA would have made him put it in her checking account to pay bills and you know who would have gotten paid. GA also received a large sum from a Worker's Compensation claim and that disappeared rather quickly. GA claims he paid some bills off and some of it he lost in a Nigeran scam but I'm more included to think KC got ahold of it.

There was also the $4,000 false deposit slip that KC said she paid back because of the money she owed the A's. Not hard to believe KC could have gone through all that money in a short period of time. jmo

GA claims he paid some bills off and some of it he lost in a Nigeran scam

Ya see, this is one of the many GA gems that I wish the FBI pressed him on when he was being interviewed, i.e. throwing OCSO and other innocent people under the Anthony bus.

GA tells the FBI he told CA he lost the money gambling, but then tells the FBI he lied to CA when he said it was gambling, and it was really a Nigerian email scam (huh???? these people talk in circles -on purpose) I wish the FBI agent said to him.... "GA, we'd like to look into this further and see if there is anywhere to go with this, can you tell us where you wired the money to?" and provide us with a wire or on line payment receipt for the 30K". I'm guessing it never happened so there is no trail, and perhaps he used the money to pay for his divorce attorney and buy himself a car while in Ft Meyer.

p.s. I don't know what GA would have said, but I bet he would have started with..."As a matter of fact"

-----snipped-----

p.s. I don't know what GA would have said, but I bet he would have started with..."As a matter of fact"

( just had to go back and check on what he had said there...)

---george and FBI agent scott bolin....

GA: Right and I, I did lie to my wife about that telling her why I was involved in some gambling type stuff and it wasn't it was never about that. And it never, ever, ever was. I even still kept probably ninety percent of the documents and stuff. Stuff that I sent. I mean I maxed out our Master Card we'd had for years. Like ten thousand bucks um, you name it and ...

SB: Okay. That's all.?.

GA: As a matter of fact we got in a hole there with about 30 thousand dollars. When I did get my ah, it was workers' comp thing when I got a settlement it was like 60 thousand dollars. We paid some of this stuff back as quickly as we could. Forty thousand of it came to me I used to live off for a few months till I got a job down there and bought a car. And I gave my wife money when I could you know and then..

SB: Right.

( in a "few months", george 'lived off of' 40 grand?...must be nice..)

GA: Right and I, I did lie to my wife about that telling her why I was involved in some gambling type stuff and it wasn't it was never about that. And it never, ever, ever was. I even still kept probably ninety percent of the documents and stuff. Stuff that I sent. I mean I maxed out our Master Card we'd had for years. Like ten thousand bucks um, you name it and ...

GA: As a matter of fact we got in a hole there with about 30 thousand dollars. When I did get my ah, it was workers' comp thing when I got a settlement it was like 60 thousand dollars. We paid some of this stuff back as quickly as we could. Forty thousand of it came to me I used to live off for a few months till I got a job down there and bought a car. And I gave my wife money when I could you know and then..

This was 2005 and he bought his car, the PT Cruiser, which was probably about $25,000 or more and then probably gambled some away and lived off the rest. Not hard if you are paying for a place to stay and eating out all the time. Plus the attorney. It could go really fast. Point is, it was his money and if he had stayed at home it would have been KC spending it all and GA would get "you need to let me handle it". And he would have had nothing left by the end of the year and not even the car.

It was his money, his worker's comp. claim and he should have had some say in how it was spent. It could very well be the reason he filed for divorce. Maybe he was sick of KC running them into financial ruin which is exactly what she was doing in 2008. jmo

IMO, if CA had not stayed in the dark by choice, the death of Caylee could have been avoided.

I say CA because it became apparent very early in this case, that GA was a controlled man, who had been severed below the waist years before, so the pecking order in the A home was well established.

Once KC passed puberty or possibly before, the pecking order became strained, as KC slowly gained control of the household sparing with CA and once Caylee was born, she was KC's pawn to get everything she wanted.

CA knew KC did not work, but pretended it was the truth.

CA knew KC was a thief, but stayed in denial way too long.

CA knew there was no Zanny the nanny. What grandmother, whose daughter and granddaughter living under the same roof, would not have met the nanny, asked to meet the nanny, have seen a picture of Caylee with the nanny, and the biggest lie -- say she had a phone number for Zanny, however, never had occasion to have to call Zanny, which makes no sense.

In the days CA was becoming frantic to locate KC and Caylee, wouldn't Zanny be one of the first people she would have called.

jimo

This was 2005 and he bought his car, the PT Cruiser, which was probably about $25,000 or more and then probably gambled some away and lived off the rest. Not hard if you are paying for a place to stay and eating out all the time. Plus the attorney. It could go really fast. Point is, it was his money and if he had stayed at home it would have been KC spending it all and GA would get "you need to let me handle it". And he would have had nothing left by the end of the year and not even the car.

It was his money, his worker's comp. claim and he should have had some say in how it was spent. It could very well be the reason he filed for divorce. Maybe he was sick of KC running them into financial ruin which is exactly what she was doing in 2008. jmo

IIRC once they paid off the credit cards GA ran them right back to over $10K when I read about them.... in 2008. This is a family that feels entitled to live the way they want with out any regard for how to pay for it. They have lost one house to the bank and almost the second, and are mired in debt. It's who they are...

IIRC once they paid off the credit cards GA ran them right back to over $10K when I read about them.... in 2008. This is a family that feels entitled to live the way they want with out any regard for how to pay for it. They have lost one house to the bank and almost the second, and are mired in debt. It's who they are...

Their backyard alone has everything Target stocks in their garden department. I've never seen so much crammed into such a small space.
IMO

...and now they're going to (hopefully!) use "cayleesfund" ( which seriously sounds more like the name of a piggybank------than a foundation promoting grandparents rights..) to live off of....

...and now they're going to (hopefully!) use "cayleesfund" ( which seriously sounds more like the name of a piggybank------than a foundation promoting grandparents rights..) to live off of....

Yes, IMO it should be called the Anthony Retirement fund.

With all the lies it's hard to say who ran up the credit card bills because CA admitted KC had been using a card they thought they had paid off and KC maxed it out. So I think GA was covering for KC early on as he has been told to do. We witnessed ourselves after the Grand Jury how GA did an exact turnaround on everything he testified to in his deposition. I only know of one card that was maxed out after they had paid it off and that was the one KC had used. CA said she did not know because they never got the bill, which I'm assuming KC was able to get from the mailbox before they retrieved the mail or KC had them send her an online bill under her ID and password protected account.

When we start putting things together, statements, evidence we have seen it starts to make a little more sense why there may have been some verbal disputes where police were called in. This was not a happy household. It was one where truth and honesty were kept outside the front door. It would make sense, too, that GA had had about enough with KC and left, filed for divorce because he could not take it anymore. He had the money and resources to get out of this bad situation. Everyone in that family is use to covering up for KC. Makes you wonder what LA meant when he said, "Is this like before?" What was it that KC did before with Caylee?

Plus I never remember reading where GA had asked for alimony. I thought CA had told her mother that her attorney said if she divorced GA she would have to give him 1/2 the house and alimony. I think the truth is closer to GA took off with all his portion of the money and CA said I will not let him divorce me. Afterall, it was GA who was seeking the divorce. And after what we know now....who could blame him.

Now they are linked with their new income so neither one will be going anywhere as long as the money keeps coming in. My guess is they plan on milking this for long as the can. jmo

ZsaZsa: I did not put that cranky face up there in the title. lol I don't know how it got up there, but cranky face is not from me?????:waitasec:
Now cranky face is gone. Okay, who is playing games? Must be from Irene.

With all the lies it's hard to say who ran up the credit card bills because CA admitted KC had been using a card they thought they had paid off and KC maxed it out. So I think GA was covering for KC early on as he has been told to do. We witnessed ourselves after the Grand Jury how GA did an exact turnaround on everything he testified to in his deposition. I only know of one card that was maxed out after they had paid it off and that was the one KC had used. CA said she did not know because they never got the bill, which I'm assuming KC was able to get from the mailbox before they retrieved the mail or KC had them send her an online bill under her ID and password protected account.

When we start putting things together, statements, evidence we have seen it starts to make a little more sense why there may have been some verbal disputes where police were called in. This was not a happy household. It was one where truth and honesty were kept outside the front door. It would make sense, too, that GA had had about enough with KC and left, filed for divorce because he could not take it anymore. He had the money and resources to get out of this bad situation. Everyone in that family is use to covering up for KC. Makes you wonder what LA meant when he said, "Is this like before?" What was it that KC did before with Caylee?

Plus I never remember reading where GA had asked for alimony. I thought CA had told her mother that her attorney said if she divorced GA she would have to give him 1/2 the house and alimony. I think the truth is closer to GA took off with all his portion of the money and CA said I will not let him divorce me. Afterall, it was GA who was seeking the divorce. And after what we know now....who could blame him.

Now they are linked with their new income so neither one will be going anywhere as long as the money keeps coming in. My guess is they plan on milking this for long as the can. jmo

The details about GA's debts and alimony demands are in the Shirley Plesea emails ...June 5th to Loubea :

IIRC GA was being sued by two banks at the time Caylee went 'missing' both over huge CC debt. I can't look for them now but maybe later

:truce: Wouldn't it be easier and less server space for us to have a new thread called, "Times caught telling the truth?" :waitasec:

I will NEVER get over or forgive these people for the lies they told the world and the harm they have done for justice for Caylee and for justice in general. For all I care, they and the felon can all move in with ms. jennifer ford and the other 11 imaginary jurors......gosh, wonder if they are named :
Zenaida, Jeffery, Juliette, etc

Okay, I guess I still need to vent --- carry on!

ZsaZsa: I did not put that cranky face up there in the title. lol I don't know how it got up there, but cranky face is not from me?????:waitasec:
Now cranky face is gone. Okay, who is playing games? Must be from Irene.

GA was sued for $9,494 by MBNA,$12,367 by Citibank and $5985 by Bank of America... they are all on the Clerk of Courts website.
Cases 2006-CC-019052-0
2007-CC-006125-0 and
2007-CC-019403-0.
Bet that's why he had to cash in all his and CA's 401K plans....

I don't remember where/what I read recently re his CC balances being again up in the $10K range, I'll have a little think.

no doubt- no wonder Casey knew she could screw her mother over and over again and nothing would be done about it.

:truce: Wouldn't it be easier and less server space for us to have a new thread called, "Times caught telling the truth?" :waitasec:

I will NEVER get over or forgive these people for the lies they told the world and the harm they have done for justice for Caylee and for justice in general. For all I care, they and the felon can all move in with ms. jennifer ford and the other 11 imaginary jurors......gosh, wonder if they are named :
Zenaida, Jeffery, Juliette, etc

Okay, I guess I still need to vent --- carry on!

We could start a thread but it would be very small! I can't think of a time they haven't lied about anything significant.

GA was sued for $9,494 by MBNA,$12,367 by Citibank and $5985 by Bank of America... they are all on the Clerk of Courts website.
Cases 2006-CC-019052-0
2007-CC-006125-0 and
2007-CC-019403-0.
Bet that's why he had to cash in all his and CA's 401K plans....

I don't remember where/what I read recently re his CC balances being again up in the $10K range, I'll have a little think.

Wow. Well, I'm sure KC can't be blamed for all of his cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean