MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis - June 22, 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES! This!

With latest interview, SM now places TM with him that night and at that time.

1:19am - SM purchases pregnancy test and cigar at Wal-Mart (with TM in truck)

1:35am - SM calls Heather from pay phone (with TM in truck)
1:44am - HE Calls Bri
2:29am - HE Calls payphone
2:30am - HE Calls payphone
2:32am - HE Calls payphone

<insert other info from timeline here>

2:42am - 2:56am - SM/TM meet Heather at Longbeard's and kill her, place her in dumpster.
2:43am - HE calls payphone
2:43am - HE calls payphone
2:45am - HE calls payphone
2:51am - HE calls payphone

2:57am - 3:01am - Phone/Heather's car is driven to Heather's apartment, but turns around and goes back to Longbeard's because they possibly forgot something? No calls were made during this time.
3:01am HE calls payphone3:05am HE calls payphone
3:02am - 3:15am - phone (in possession of the M's / in Heather's car) travels back in Heather's car to her apartment to clean-up / check her apartment for whatever, forget to lock the door on way back out.

3:15am - truck goes to HWY 814, Millpond, PTL. This route takes 26 minutes according to Google Maps. 3:15am + 26 minutes = 3:41am!

3:25am - 3:33am - Heather's car and phone travel to PTL.

3:38am - 3:41am - 4 calls/texts were made to SM's phone to come pick other up at PTL.

3:41am - Pick-up at PTL is made and M's drive home.

*Still need to hear about the GPS module in the Ford F-150

http://wbtw.com/2016/06/22/news13-e...s-trial-says-pregnancy-test-was-for-his-wife/
http://www.myrtlebeachonline.com/news/local/crime/article85183747.html

I added the phone calls from another post to your timeline. The only problem I see is if the M's are together why are they continuing to call the pay phone? I think HE had her phone and was using it until just after 3:00am. The powering of the phone makes me think that is when TM went home to wait for the pick up call and powered the phone on.

O/T - My new almost-commercial-grade Bunn coffee maker came in the mail yesterday and brews a fresh, hot pot in under 3 minutes! Look out WS'ers!!!

:coffeeup::skip:

I added the phone calls from another post to your timeline. The only problem I see is if the M's are together why are they continuing to call the pay phone? I think HE had her phone and was using it until just after 3:00am. The powering of the phone makes me think that is when TM went home to wait for the pick up call and powered the phone on.

SM said they were together in that interview this week, but I believe he was lying because he used his remote to lock and unlock his car at Walmart and the payphone.

Heather Elvis' parents said the trial is causing them to relive their emotions from the initial disappearance.

&#8220;Watching the video of the truck going by and wondering if your daughter is in that truck," Debbi Elvis said. "Everything that&#8217;s brought up in the courtroom is a resurfacing of everything that&#8217;s happened.&#8221;

Elvis said the ultimate goal remains finding their daughter.

&#8220;All this evidence and all of these things about Sidney, it&#8217;s about Heather and it&#8217;s about finding Heather and it&#8217;s about proving who took Heather, but we still don&#8217;t know where she is. We&#8217;re still missing that piece of information," Elvis said.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/32279...y-about-texts-between-defendants-elvis-phones

[[hugs]]

I'm trying to figure out why Heather hung around the restaurant for so long. She was there for approximately 30 mins.

I don't think she could leave. My understanding is this is a place that's remote, dark and nothing is around it. No place a girl would hang out alone.

So then, it is still possible Heather drove to Longbeard's, didn't see SM, started driving back to her apartment and then turned around and went back (because he was there now?).

Sounds more reasonable too that Heather would meet SM at Longbeard's opposed to PTL (even though she was very familiar with PTL). It was very close to her apartment. Remember also, it was a full-moon that night, so it was pretty bright out.

Surfside, I'm sorry for your loss :(. Welcome back.

So then, it is still possible Heather drove to Longbeard's, didn't see SM, started driving back to her apartment and then turned around and went back (because he was there now?).

Sounds more reasonable too that Heather would meet SM at Longbeard's opposed to PTL (even though she was very familiar with PTL). It was very close to her apartment. Remember also, it was a full-moon that night, so it was pretty bright out.

bbm - maybe she passed him. Still trying to figure it out, but I do believe she was killed at Longbeards. I think that because the M's have been so arrogant and taunting LE/Elvis family, they know what really happened and her being killed at PTL wasn't it. I don't recall SM ever saying he didn't do it, he's always said there's not proof.

But if she met SM at LB, what vehicle would he have been in? Wasn't his truck seen near his home leaving later than that (as if the truck went straight from his home to PTL)? I don't have a good handle on all of the places.....but doesn't the lady who cried on the stand live near the Moorers?

Is there a map of all of the places the jurors saw in their field trip?

Why did they meet at a remote location? Heather was alone in her apartment at that time of night.

Obviously, TM and SM lured her out.

O/T - My new almost-commercial-grade Bunn coffee maker came in the mail yesterday and brews a fresh, hot pot in under 3 minutes! Look out WS'ers!!!

:coffeeup::skip:

Well isn't that nice. As you know, Bunn is a very good name in coffee makers. Is it good to the last drop?

I make coffee for me DH, I use either a French Press or a Moka Pot. He loves coffee and a I love making him espresso and cappuccino, but when I drink it I don't like the way I feel, plus it puts me to sleep and it wreaks havoc my kidneys and bladder. Sorry TMI.

So I went back & listened. https://youtu.be/EDANtHK2e2E this is the guy who talks about HE phone movements.

She was at LB for 14 minutes & during that time her phone was moving (while she was there) then she leaves & heads towards Plantation Drive (identified as a housing development ?) and then goes back to LB before going to her apartment. Please go listen, make sure I heard correctly and let's get this accurate, this is important & new to us information. TIA

IMO

This is the phone, no proof HE had the phone.

I was thinking that when she left Longbeards that she possibly could have seen the black F150 driving towards and past her on that long stretch of road. She turned around at the first available opportunity, which was Plantation Drive, doubling back to Longbeards.

I reckon she got back to Longbeards and hooked up with Sid. Heather was abducted there and then imo.
I found the small dot outside Longbeards suspicious. Was Sid driving Heather's car at that point and realised the seat and mirror situation was making it difficult to drive? So he stopped on the bend just after leaving the parking lot and readjusted the seat and mirror, then proceeded to Heather's appt. For some reason Sid decided not to leave Heather's car at her apartment and so headed to PTL. All speculation on my part.

It has been most enlightening watching the Defence add meat to the bones on this case. I only wish the male lawyer was doing the whole trial, because Ms Ifyoudontmind is doing my head in.

Surfside, I'm sorry for your loss :(. Welcome back.
Thank you so much. This has been a tough one. A very dear friend went way too soon and my head's just not on straight. I appreciate you kindness.

Is this possible? He goes to her apartment and gets her. They go to Longbeards. He does something to her. Maybe body in dumpster? He has her car and needs to move it to PTL. He meets TM there, hops in their car with her leaving HE car at PTL. She then takes him to HE apartment to get his car and they both return home. That could work but it still leaves those calls. May e SM was calling it to see if TM was there ready for him.

Do they or did they have 2 vehicles is one question I have. I am leaning towards her being killed at Longbeards like many of you as it fits the timeline better.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

But if she met SM at LB, what vehicle would he have been in? Wasn't his truck seen near his home leaving later than that (as if the truck went straight from his home to PTL)? I don't have a good handle on all of the places.....but doesn't the lady who cried on the stand live near the Moorers?

Is there a map of all of the places the jurors saw in their field trip?

GPS is on the stand now. Guess we'll find out momentarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox