MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 24 June 2016 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh, Truslow has probably never been so relieved to dump a client in his whole career!!!! Can you imagine dealing with TM? Sort of like trying to reason with a person under the influence of meth.

I couldn't agree more! TM thinks she runs the show, hopefully she runs it right in to the ground! I'm certain Truslow is exceedingly relieved to be free of the circus! What a way to look a gift horse in the mouth, Truslow was working pro-bono, how dare they accuse the defense of colluding with the prosecution? Hum, maybe they are working the angle of an insanity plea, ugh!

2018, over 4 years later....

Question for you guys.

In your opinions, how long after Heather was killed do you think she was disposed of? And do you think there is an additional location where her body was kept before they got rid of her?

Tia.

Question for you guys.

In your opinions, how long after Heather was killed do you think she was disposed of? And do you think there is an additional location where her body was kept before they got rid of her?

Tia.

Immediately. And no. I think she was put into the dumpster at Longbeard's. Sadly, I think she's in a landfill.

Immediately. And no. I think she was put into the dumpster at Longbeard's. Sadly, I think she's in a landfill.

Thanks for your reply, TTF14.

If you don't mind, can you please tell me more about your theory/ideas specifically, as to how you think it all actually went down re: Longbeard's? Tia!

(Eta: No pressure if you're busy or whatever, or want to keep it to yourself, etc :wave: )

Question for you guys.

Tia.

I think everything happened quickly and she was killed as soon as the M's met up with her. She was disposed of immediately-either in a dumpster or in a pre-dug hole. I have always thought this murder was planned well in advance.

Thanks for your reply, TTF14.

If you don't mind, can you please tell me more about your theory/ideas specifically, as to how you think it all actually went down re: Longbeard's? Tia!

(Eta: No pressure if you're busy or whatever, or want to keep it to yourself, etc :wave: )

Oh, no, I have a long theory that I actually wrote out here at one point. I'll go find it in a bit :).

Same-ish. I think she is somewhere in the area around LB or was put in the dumpster and is long gone. :( LB Map.jpg

OK, post #791 on this page. I haven't gone through this with a fine tooth comb now that we know a bit more from the last trial, and I'm really tired today, but here's what I wrote in 2016:

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...VIDENCE-Pro-and-Con-2&p=12660010#post12660010

Oh, my! TTF14, that is an impressive synopsis of your interpretations of the phone calls. If I ever go missing, you be sure to work on my case, promise?

I regret that I did not keep up with the latest trial. I cannot imagine the pain and anguish for Heather's family.

Sidney's kidnapping case ended with a mistrial. His attorneys filed a document last week asking, among other things, whether prosecutors will try the case again. Sidney was sentenced to ten years in prison after a jury convicted him for lying to police about the investigation.

Greg McCollum, Tammy Moorer's lawyer, also said on the phone he could not comment due to the gag order.

http://www.wbtw.com/crime/grand-str...ed-on-conspiracy-to-kidnap-charges/1151904739

706f21f7-ccf8-471d-b8fc-db5515cf3428-large16x9_48350172_1056979691141419_3795295744290717696_o.jpg

The event will be Tuesday, Dec. 18 at Peach Tree Landing from 5-8 p.m.

The family described the event as follows:

"The Christmas season is about hope: a hope in Christ, who provides for an eternal home where we are finally all together again in peace and harmony. We will gather...to remember a piece of our family we have been missing for 5 long years. We hope you will join us to remember your loved ones as well. This night is not just about Heather, it is about our community. In the same way you have all gathered and stood faithful to our family in our time of need, we want to give back. This is a time and place to join together in celebration of our loved ones who we will spend Christmas separated from. Whether you are separated by distance, deployment, time, or death; it is the time of year we find most difficult to be apart. Let us choose to change our perspective and look to a future time when this will no longer be a problem. We will celebrate the best gift of all, eternal life in Christ. Come and write your loved ones' name on a luminary at the landing and help us celebrate the hope and peace of Christmas with the light of their love and memories. We will focus on the promise of Emmanuel (God with us) and have a "different kind of Christmas" this year. We will encourage each other by sharing the love, comfort and strength we ourselves have received from God and each other. If you aren't able to make it to the event, light a candle at home or post a candle picture online, and include your loved ones name. Know that we will also be praying at the vigil for you and yours."

Family of Heather Elvis to hold annual HELPP event

706f21f7-ccf8-471d-b8fc-db5515cf3428-large16x9_48350172_1056979691141419_3795295744290717696_o.jpg

The event will be Tuesday, Dec. 18 at Peach Tree Landing from 5-8 p.m.

The family described the event as follows:

"The Christmas season is about hope: a hope in Christ, who provides for an eternal home where we are finally all together again in peace and harmony. We will gather...to remember a piece of our family we have been missing for 5 long years. We hope you will join us to remember your loved ones as well. This night is not just about Heather, it is about our community. In the same way you have all gathered and stood faithful to our family in our time of need, we want to give back. This is a time and place to join together in celebration of our loved ones who we will spend Christmas separated from. Whether you are separated by distance, deployment, time, or death; it is the time of year we find most difficult to be apart. Let us choose to change our perspective and look to a future time when this will no longer be a problem. We will celebrate the best gift of all, eternal life in Christ. Come and write your loved ones' name on a luminary at the landing and help us celebrate the hope and peace of Christmas with the light of their love and memories. We will focus on the promise of Emmanuel (God with us) and have a "different kind of Christmas" this year. We will encourage each other by sharing the love, comfort and strength we ourselves have received from God and each other. If you aren't able to make it to the event, light a candle at home or post a candle picture online, and include your loved ones name. Know that we will also be praying at the vigil for you and yours."

Family of Heather Elvis to hold annual HELPP event

I attended the vigil tonight and got to meet the Elvis family. Also, fellow WS member Lady Hawk was there. It was well organized and a very moving service.

I attended the vigil tonight and got to meet the Elvis family. Also, fellow WS member Lady Hawk was there. It was well organized and a very moving service.

I went as well but didn't know anyone else there.

Has anyone heard about when Sidney's case goes back and where?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname