Misty C. #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you asked, Kat.....I believe the only scenario will be when she is forced out of the family fold. When all she has worked for (the family she's never had, etc) is taken from her, when they ostracize her from their care and support. When it hits that she cannot find safety anywhere else, she will call upon LE, and that plea will be one of a self-serving kind. It will be one that benefits her, saves her bacon, and makes certain they see her as yet someone else's victim. She may very well be; that doesn't mean she doesn't know what happened to Haleigh and, as I said, enough is enough.

Oh yes, you and I agree here! I want her culled out and alone...then she will blow like Vesuvius.

RC, AS, and TN can support Misty all they want. However, the longer they back her and keep her close, the more tightly they are caught in the web. As someone so adroitly stated, if he married her only to get the truth out of her, now that people are seeing how she is deceiving everyone, he should have no more use for her, should in fact want her far away from him, and more importantly, should demand she stay as far away from his son as humanly possible.

And that's all JMO, MOO, etc etc.

As to the second paragraph, I do not believe that RC had such selfless motives in the marriage, more self-serving. KWIM?

I've been thinking about this. I think Misty has had to lie and twist things to her own advantage her whole life to survive, so she doesn't even have a normal perception of truth. Whatever she thinks is best for her or whatever she wants to be the "truth" may really be the truth in her mind. If she can't even differentiate, then I wonder if any of these tests, LDT's, voice analysis, or hypnosis, have any value at all. For a person like Misty, they may not be worth anything at all, as far as tools for truth detection.

ITA she has had to survive you heard her on this link tell the life she led. Makes me think that she doesnt' know anything but has a theory. And I wonder if something happen that She just can't remember. IMo

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/new..._Polygraph_results_questioned_in_Haleigh_case

Did y'all see this?

P.I.: Missing girl stepmom fails polygraph

PALATKA, Fla., Aug. 28 (UPI) --
A private investigator who administered a lie detector test to the stepmother of a missing girl in northern Florida says she failed it.

Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch said Misty Croslin-Cummings also failed a voice analysis, WFTV in Orlando reported. Miller said Croslin-Cummings approached his firm because she wanted to be cleared of suspicion.

Haleigh Cummings vanished in February while Croslin-Cummings, who had not yet married the little girl's father, was babysitting. Croslin-Cummings claimed Haleigh, then 5, was abducted as she slept in bed.

While Miller, who has turned over his findings to Putnam County authorities, says Croslin-Cummings failed the test "miserably," investigators have described her answers to questions as inconsistent and deceptive.

"You know, we think that Misty needs to tell us some things, fill in some inconsistencies, but that's about as far as we're willing to go with that statement and we'll stop just short of saying, 'Well, therefore we have probable cause to make an arrest.' We don't. If we had probable cause to make an arrest at this point, I think we probably would have," a deputy said.

Copyright 2009 by United Press International
All Rights Reserved.

http://www.timesoftheinternet.com/105426.html

:confused::confused::confused:

There is still not enough evidence to say what happened to HaLeigh. They are waiting for something more to nail someone to the wall. They could arrest her at the minimum for being a big fat liar. :crazy: Oh - Top - ETA - I meant the lie was a big fat whopper...not referring to any person...please do not put me in TO.

I am not convinced Misty will ever tell the truth. Look at Casey Anthony, she is STILL lying. She has a good reason to continue to lie, because she wants to be free and avoid prison.

I am not convinced Misty will ever tell the truth. Look at Casey Anthony, she is STILL lying. She has a good reason to continue to lie, because she wants to be free and avoid prison.

My concern with Misty is that her lying is such an ingrained coping skill that she does not know how to tell the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Janewiththedogs