Misty C #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't Misty was recorded saying (video) that she knew she'd done poorly on the LE LDT? I'd bet my potbelly pig ..... if I had one, that she was.

I think your pig is safe...:)

Wasn't Misty was recorded saying (video) that she knew she'd done poorly on the LE LDT? I'd bet my potbelly pig ..... if I had one, that she was.

Never heard that before, I know she supposedly told TM that she wanted to clear her name. Do you know what video it was? TIA!

IMO if she didnt want the divorce and was covering for him, she would tell if she didnt want him to divorce her as she is young and would do it for revenge and she would use that to get the cops off her back.....

Bathbuddies, more than anything else , Misty is a survivor. Give her some time, let her get back to Putnam Co. and observing some things.

So the Blog drums suggest that LE is waiting until Misty is 18 years to charge her as an adult. Thoughts?

So the Blog drums suggest that LE is waiting until Misty is 18 years to charge her as an adult. Thoughts?

Unless it's Phil Collins on that drum and it's a great song, I think I'll wait til after her birthday for speculation.

I wonder about this too....LE has more leverage when she is 18; but she has more wiggle room, I would think as a juvie, so if she is involved or is covering for someone...now would be the time, for Misty, to work a deal..JMO..

She still has Fields, right?

I wonder about this too....LE has more leverage when she is 18; but she has more wiggle room, I would think as a juvie, so if she is involved or is covering for someone...now would be the time, for Misty, to work a deal..JMO..

She still has Fields, right?

Exactly!! Where I am coming from is I think LE intimated as much to Misty last time she met with them. Better now rather than later.

Tick, tick, tick, tick.

Wonder how she feels about going from being the best mommy and the bride that Haleigh always wanted to being cast out of the clan? She may be angry and I'm wondering if she might not try to bite the hands that fed her? :waitasec:

Who cares about anything but finding Haleigh....Just another distraction for the courts......
Of course all of us who have been working on this case want HaLeigh to be found. But regarding the RO, there is a “he said, she said” going on between Hank Jr and Misty because he said she wasn’t home when he knocked on the door at 202 Greene Lane the night HaLeigh disappeared and Misty said she was. Now that the RO has been lifted and Misty can associate with Hank Jr again, there is a possibility the truth might come out. Therefore knowing the RO was lifted is meaningful to me although I believe it was granted to Misty unfairly since Hank Jr chose not to speak up for himself and tell his side of the story when he was given the chance to in Court.
Furthermore following this case has given me the opportunity to learn how the justice system operates. I did not know the facts about RO prior to this incident so it has value for me.

I have a question.

Is there a possibility that Misty could have been considered emancipated BEFORE the wedding? If she was, the discussion of her age at the time of Haleigh's disapperance is moot.
I mean, I know she was legally emancipated after she was married. She's no longer a juvenile according to law, right? She's a legal adult.

I have a question.

Is there a possibility that Misty could have been considered emancipated BEFORE the wedding? If she was, the discussion of her age at the time of Haleigh's disapperance is moot.
I mean, I know she was legally emancipated after she was married. She's no longer a juvenile according to law, right? She's a legal adult.

Misty cannot emancipate herself; prior to her parents signing the document which emancipated Misty from their responsibility, she would have been deemed at best a wayward teenager. She was legally emancipated only a day before she was married.

I didn't see any knots on her face when I saw her the next day in that video when she and GGMS went to the jail to bond Ron C out...

Tommy C has come forward and said she was not there that night...Matter of fact it was at the very time she claims to have still been up cleaning and washing blankets...Oh I forgot...Ron C said she couldn't have been washing clothes because there wasn't any detergent in the house... Plain to see how he is standing by her...JMO

I will never understand how Ron C stands behind Misty, with LE stating clearly that "she's the key to this investigation". There's a reason he's standing behind her, & it's not because he wants to get information from her IMO. I didn't see any knots on her face either, BTW.

Miller said Equusearch did not pressure Misty Cummings into taking a lie detector test.

WJXT was told when investigators with the Putnam County Sheriff's Office heard about the new polygraph tests, it subpoenaed the results.

The sheriff's department only said it is not surprised at reports of the results of the new tests.
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/20579259/detail.html

Good enough for me

Good enough for me also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads