Misty C #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, WTF is up with all these people laying around and not working at all. How do they survive, seriously. Is there that much $$$ coming in from interviews and donations? Has Misty EVER had a real job in her life? I don't get this lifestyle at all.

I don't either, metalcrystal. My hubby and I can barely maintain things like dental care, co-payments every time we have to do the doctor, and other everyday needs that are not extravagances. We pay our own way through life and get no handouts at all. Yes, there are the occasional monetary gifts for birthdays, but that's about it. When we see people who seem to function without every actually working, we scratch our heads. Both Ron and Misty appear to be very healthy and able-bodied. This is the time of life when they should be energetic and ambitious.

And as long as RC, GGMS and TN continue to provide her w a cozy retreat or haven from the world and things don't get rougher on her, she's not gonna be all that motivated to start talking. JMO

It just occurred to me that if Misty is indeed either hiding something relevant to the case (which LE has stated they believe) or was active somehow in the disappearance, she has a huge problem. And that is that unless she totally kicks any drug habit she has, she may at some point in the future spill the beans when in a drug-addled state. I've heard of people getting drunk and admitting to crimes they've committed. If involved, she may appear to be getting away with it. But she has a long, long future to worry about. It means she had better not EVER be in a state where her lips get loose.

I think Misty couldn't think her way out of a paper sack. I also think that she may be withholding information, but that she doesn't really know anything. I think someone may have actually taken Haleigh when they were partying...that would explain why all of her things were gone...including her backpack and inhaler. Misty couldn't even remember what Haleigh had on. Maybe Misty actually left the house and left someone else there...when her brother went over there, the lights were off and nobody came to the door. Someone came and took Haleigh and then her babysitter(?) left, maybe left JR there or not. I mean, she could have left Naynay there or someone else. Misty didn't return when she said, so the person left.

I don't either, metalcrystal. My hubby and I can barely maintain things like dental care, co-payments every time we have to do the doctor, and other everyday needs that are not extravagances. We pay our own way through life and get no handouts at all. Yes, there are the occasional monetary gifts for birthdays, but that's about it. When we see people who seem to function without every actually working, we scratch our heads. Both Ron and Misty appear to be very healthy and able-bodied. This is the time of life when they should be energetic and ambitious.

Well they seem to be energetic and ambitious when it comes to getting high and fighting, LOL. Money has to be coming in from somewhere.:waitasec:

I don't believe Misty was at a party that night. Far from it.

WTF = Why the face?....................LOL

According the the father on the new sitcome "Modern Family"

Debs, I agree with you. Misty may have gone out but it wasn't to party.

What is the general consensus? I can never get a grip on what people think on here. It is really from one side to the other. There's such a wide swing in what people think happened.

So where do y'all think she was? Do you think she was getting rid of Haleigh, drugs, what?

I really think she was getting rid of Haleigh. Can't prove it, but I can think it.

....?

I see some dots are missing off the dominos here...I am going to go and try to find them.

I think Misty couldn't think her way out of a paper sack. I also think that she may be withholding information, but that she doesn't really know anything. I think someone may have actually taken Haleigh when they were partying...that would explain why all of her things were gone...including her backpack and inhaler. Misty couldn't even remember what Haleigh had on. Maybe Misty actually left the house and left someone else there...when her brother went over there, the lights were off and nobody came to the door. Someone came and took Haleigh and then her babysitter(?) left, maybe left JR there or not. I mean, she could have left Naynay there or someone else. Misty didn't return when she said, so the person left.

Her backpack and inhaler is missing also?? I didn't know that

Her backpack and inhaler is missing also?? I didn't know that

Poppy I don't think LE or the family ever confirmed for us what was missing of Haleighs from the home. It has been suspected it was her inhaler.

Darlin little girl in your avies.

Poppy I don't think LE or the family ever confirmed for us what was missing of Haleighs from the home. It has been suspected it was her inhaler.

Darlin little girl in your avies.

Thank You Kool Look, I was wondering because I had never heard that her backpack was missing, I had heard someting about a breathing machine, nothing confirmed , just rumor, and Thank you for the compliment on my beautiful grandbaby, those pics are of her 1st birthday:)She is my pride and joy!!!

I just hope Haleigh never heard her Dad talk like the way he did in the 911 call, makes anything posted here look tame-

jmo
This is one thing I cannot fault Ron for. Considering how many people cuss in a traffic jam, I don't think anything he said in the 911 call is that awful. His child was gone, for crying out loud! If he is not involved (and my belief is that he was not), then I would grant him the opportunity to say anything in the world under this particular circumstance. He's may not be a saint, but I wouldn't wish a child kidnapping on anybody.

Thank You Kool Look, I was wondering because I had never heard that her backpack was missing, I had heard someting about a breathing machine, nothing confirmed , just rumor, and Thank you for the compliment on my beautiful grandbaby, those pics are of her 1st birthday:)She is my pride and joy!!!

Seems we haven't gotten confirmation too often from LE about any actual evidence in the case, nor has it been revealed by family, everyone is tight lipped. Good cause I can see.

She certainly represents Joy with the glowing tender skin. Keep them coming as she grows. I told my 21 yr old today that "I couldn't wait til I had me a GrandBaby". She says, "Where ya gonna get them Mama". I answered, "Guess Santa Claus"? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member